• I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 176 of 179 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179 LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Executive Chef
    As an all-day/everyday player..
    I won't be doing the poll this event as one important voice is missing: those who were able to complete the event only by use of gems.
    With all the possible time I had to baby-sit the game I considered this event (as said way back in the earlier pages of forum) really lacking spawn rates!
    OT spawned about every 4th day doing all the collections (not useful at all)
    IH not bad but collections being twice per day was not getting you anywhere in the collection!
    So.. was only left to push/speedup/gem the Mines to get something! After a couple days of play figured the event was programmed to do so, as spawning frequencies did not change. The cost was not much each time.. but times were many! My opinion after years of play.. is this was the first event planned that way.. and NOT appreciated.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    I agree. I continued it hoping to be proved wrong. Was very disappointed.
    A better way to say this is that I was really hoping that this was not set up to force players to use gems.
    Last edited by riverly; 06-07-17 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Bad phrasing

Farm Supplier
    Sorry to have to ask, but where is this poll everyone is talking about?? I've never been asked to participate before.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    I love the big lynx. I think they are the best creature so far. I have 2 and they guard my glimmer gate. I think they look cool there.
    You may be the first person loving the 4x4 space one lynx occupies! How lovely to meet you! My two Giants are guarding the haunted castle with their werebeast buddies. Super cool but they'd be just as awesome as a 1x1 scale IMHO. 😊

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by luckylu98 View Post
    Sorry to have to ask, but where is this poll everyone is talking about?? I've never been asked to participate before.
    At the top of this page. Handy!

Don't be embarrassed,... blame it on exhaustion from the shadow cat hunting. ��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by luckylu98 View Post
    It is at the top of this thread (shows on each page)

But to see it (from SW's post): Make sure you select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    It is at the top of this thread (shows on each page)

But to see it (from SW's post): Make sure you select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.
    Thanks! That was my problem. I had an abrieviated version on my phone & it wasn't showing.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society Member # 36 ⚔

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDini View Post
    Yes please! I agree that the lynx should shrink down to 1 square size!!!! Please! They are ridiculous at this size!
    Disagree I like it big because
    I placed mine to guard the entrance of OT house to scare the old fool away !
    Very frustrated with the spawn rate!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    As an all-day/everyday player..
    I won't be doing the poll this event as one important voice is missing: those who were able to complete the event only by use of gems.
    With all the possible time I had to baby-sit the game I considered this event (as said way back in the earlier pages of forum) really lacking spawn rates!
    OT spawned about every 4th day doing all the collections (not useful at all)
    IH not bad but collections being twice per day was not getting you anywhere in the collection!
    So.. was only left to push/speedup/gem the Mines to get something! After a couple days of play figured the event was programmed to do so, as spawning frequencies did not change. The cost was not much each time.. but times were many! My opinion after years of play.. is this was the first event planned that way.. and NOT appreciated.
    Hello Moon,

i have read this forum for years seen you help so many people in such a friendly open way & i hate seeing you unhappy with the game. Prob from lurking all these years your one of the people on the board i respect the most.

which makes this next bit even harder, i disagree, if it wasn't for the sheer joy so many of my level 39-44 friends have had on reaching level 10 in something for the 1st time i wouldn't write this.

They hated the quest to btw so did i. i think this was S8's trying to address the chop a billion rocks issue. My friends couldn't compete & with the tea party they just cudnt get the dye it was impossible for them & they had to give up 1/2 way thru. This time even if they fell short & were frustrated the way this event worked they did have a chance & most played till the end either getting multiple cats or the field.

the 42% ish for the frog prince completion & the results above are about the same. maybe s8's completion target is 35-45% (dunno why) its just this time that % is made up of different people & not as level 50 biased.

Think only % that matters in the poll is how many people disliked it. This way did mean lower levels got to complete it was in some ways a fairer event for the whole community but it made us all miserable. So S8 need a third option, not this & not so much bashing or things like impossible amounts of red dye.

Sorry Moon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    well said!
    i wish i knew how to multi quote but i don't sorry

Storiadelcastello,

the post you had replied to had been as a reply to mine but my point had been more then just level 7,8,9 was a good goal.

i hadn't meant it for level 50's used to getting level 10 event buildings.

My point had been for someone who is level 30-50 who has got a level 6 tea party and lily pond & the thingy from the little shop of horrors event then yes for them getting 8 or 9 or even some of my lower level friends have got the 10 is a good thing & i have friends very pleased who have been able to play right to the end of an event for once (felt they had a chance at completing) & have a level 8 pasture.

i'm not going to write about this anymore and i did not enjoy this quest but i can see how on some levels it worked, would a bit better spawn rate be better, yeah but lot of people got close or did finish who day 3 said they wudnt. Maybe they gemmed i dunno.

Just think the CS community has gotten so complicated now even within level 50's that S8 have a very complicated job in events to please all. Maybe storyline & more frequent beasthunts instead.