Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post
    ktorewqas - I love your lynx army!
    Thank you
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    I only got pasture to 7 then stopped, there was no way I could keep up the steps needed for leveling it. I think it gave me 1k gold after the event though. My kitties aren't ready for collect so I'm not sure what they drop.

Crafted kitties instead to get the horseshoes to finish the way to the horse.

Then I put Judgement Grey down and he's so teeny tiny compared to how big his DOOM speech made him seem, even though he's normal horse size. It was just really funny.

Will the lynx be shrunk to 1 square size?
    Yes please! I agree that the lynx should shrink down to 1 square size!!!! Please! They are ridiculous at this size!

Farm Supplier
    Any option to add another item to the poll? A vote to scale down the lynx!!! Pretty please?!

Fashion Designer
    I will vote that I finished the quest. However I had to buy 11 traps at the end to finish. You do that when it's 1:00 am and you're desperate, after all that hard work. It wasn't like playing. I didn't get Judgement Gray, I was way off on that one after spending so long on the early levels.
    (My day starts at 9:00am, so I knew I wouldn't be able to collect more in the morning.)
    Hope for a more achievable event next time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDini View Post
    Any option to add another item to the poll? A vote to scale down the lynx!!! Pretty please?!
    I love the big lynx. I think they are the best creature so far. I have 2 and they guard my glimmer gate. I think they look cool there.

Rhino Keeper
    i live with a black cat & wud have lived a little Stilton (my cats name) in my world, but the scale jars my eyes & also each time i see him i think of so many community members who got so frustrated and upset by this quest. Seeing the lynx doesn't give me happy thoughts

So he has already gone into storage for me i'm sorry to say.

from what people are saying is a beast hunt yet, prob starting friday as we've had them before there shudnt be a glitch

but can i make a suggestion for the next event. events seem to go live on thursdays or fridays so often. S8 offices ofc run a Mon-Fri working week. The poor admins then get left for 2 days trying to sort out problems & glitches, it's not terribly fair on them or us the customer. By Monday the forum itself has often worked out the problem or people give up the quest as they are 3 days behind. Couldn't s8 move the start day to mondays? then at least there there i do often feel very sorry for spiritwind.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Don't feel sorry for me! I *love* what I do! updates for me are Friday morning which work great for me as it's the only time of the week I'm free to be online lots.

Just checked my pasture post event and it dropped 5 purple petals....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Don't feel sorry for me! I *love* what I do! updates for me are Friday morning which work great for me as it's the only time of the week I'm free to be online lots.

Just checked my pasture post event and it dropped 5 purple petals....

i'm glad Spiritwind, your a very special person. Hugs. Txs for everything you do.

The poll so far (& looking back at other event polls) is very interesting for this anorak double txs for that. More events & hopefully a poll each time we'll start to get interesting picture/data. i'm such a nerd.

Executive Chef
    I got all the prizes and surprisingly it's the lynx I like the best. I have him lurking in the edge near some trees ready to jump out and pounce. Yeah he's a bad dude!

I dig the lynx too. I missed level 10 by 10 lynx furs or whatever they were. I should have just crafted another Lynx.
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!