341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 173 of 179 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Nightclub Owner
    Last mine & OT, no lynx. So I convert my 102 pelts into pet lynx. No intention to use gems for the last bit.

If some one can post the L1 to L5 Noble Stable inventory cards & the info string, I will update the pics post:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1420466
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    693 horseshoe short but I did manage to level up to 9 and get rid of most flowers and lasso at the last minute

Executive Chef
    ★ I'm Glad this event is over .. Lynx crafting was also removed as well ★

★ events would normally end before the next day reset .. but this is 6 hours ahead ★

★ now that it's over, what do the pasture n Lynxes drop? ★ lassos? horseshoe? or milk? or nil? (: ★

Farm Supplier
    Well I managed to get Judgement Gray in the last ten minutes of the event by speeding up my level 9 Horse Pasture once, it was that close.
    I was just 35 pelts short to level up the pasture to level 10. Luckily I didn't pay the 5 Gold Nuggets beforehand.
    I probably used 10 gems to speed up Ivy and the Sparkling Mines today before I realised it was pointless carrying on chasing after pelts. I had just one tame Shadow Lynx. I just wasn't going to use up any more gems to get the Noble Stable.
    I kind of enjoyed this event, it wasn't energy intensive or having to mindlessly chop rocks or trees over and over again. I did appreciate the 20 gem prizes given for getting to a couple of stages in the event, these prizes really make the event more interesting and worthwhile to do.
    Of course we finally got the last community award in the last couple of minutes (as always). The counter suddenly dropped from 80,000 golden horseshoes to zero and awarded the prize (3x3 sized so it's staying in storage). Looking forward to the Monster Hunt!

Sooo.

I played this event religiously, even waking up in the middle of the night to collect. I wanted the stable more than the horse, so this morning, I spent $5 to get gems to speed up mines, etc. to complete the event. Over and over, no lynxes. So with 30 minutes to go, I spent another $5 for more gems because I refused to let all that time go to waste. 😂

At the end of it all, I am now a proud owner of the stable and Gray, but I can say with relief that I won't be participating in any more events and I definitely won't be spending money to complete them. I don't think it's a waste to buy gems as I've played this game for over two years, but it shouldn't be almost necessary to purchase gems to complete goals due to horrible spawn rates. Grr.

35 pelts short to upgrade the pasture to level 10. I had everything else but very few lynx spawned the past 2 days and they were scarce before that too. I didn't really care if I got the stable but I really liked the pasture itself and would have loved to get it to level 10 for decoration purposes alone. I don't care about most decoration....not enough room to display them but I do like that pasture.

504 more horseshoes needed to get the horse. Again, not a big deal to me. Way too many horses now. Way too many animals, period.

I liked that I didn't have to constantly babysit the game as much as past events although there was still plenty of it involving timers. However, I found the event boring. I've found the last few events boring and overall, I did not enjoy this one. To put that much effort and time into something and end up with 2 big cats...more animals... (which were only crafted after it was evident I wasn't going to have enough pelts to level up the pasture) as the only reward is not really incentive to put much, if any, effort into the next event....especially when this seems to be becoming the norm for all events.

I'm disappointed in what Castle Story has become. This used to be a pretty good game but not so much anymore. (Same goes for Dragon Story). So far I've hung in there but I've been thinking pretty hard about deleting them both (several other S8 games are already gone). They just aren't interesting any more. I keep hoping with each new event .......

ahhh well....it's just a past time. One that's taking way too much time lately.

Rhino Keeper
    I only got pasture to 7 then stopped, there was no way I could keep up the steps needed for leveling it. I think it gave me 1k gold after the event though. My kitties aren't ready for collect so I'm not sure what they drop.

Crafted kitties instead to get the horseshoes to finish the way to the horse.

Then I put Judgement Grey down and he's so teeny tiny compared to how big his DOOM speech made him seem, even though he's normal horse size. It was just really funny.

Will the lynx be shrunk to 1 square size?
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow. So I used my gems to speed up lynx collection to get (at least) a horse which drops the same stuff regular horses do. And the main prize from the community event is a decoration only item. I am glad I didn't do any in-app purchase.

I just wish we would get more information about the nature of the prizes beforehand. This would save frustration afterwards.

Fashion Designer
    well I got everything but only by buying 2 value packs and some gems. I'll think twice before going all out on an event again. and NO the lynx did not spawn enough to finish the pasture. hence the "value" packs

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	208.7 KB 
ID:	37039
    17 lynx, lvl4 pasture, and a normal horse. I would say it was stress-less event for me. I calculated, I got 441 pelts in total so I wouldn't make to lvl 10. Overall, I made good choice to collect lynx instead. Not happy about the tent update but I am looking forward to monster hunt... Good luck to everyone
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71