162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 168 of 179 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Fashion Designer
    Sometimes just plugging away helps (as long as the spawn rate is decent - which it mostly wasn't). I was able to get the horse first thing this morning, but doubted that I would make it to level 10. I've had a better than my normal spawn rate today and all seem to give at least 4 pelts (again unusual). Surprisingly, I now need just 23 pelts. Still not sure I will make it. I just collected from all 4 possible spawn places and got 1 dire boar. Who knows. Maybe S8 wants me to get close so I'll consider gems or traps to finish. I plan to keep plodding along.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Nightclub Owner
    For the players who were fortunate enough to craft Judgment Gray, he should've given pelts. The spawn rate for this event was devastating. I'm at 91 of 105 to finish but have to work in the morning. Even if I collect from the mines, OT and Ivy (only 1 collection before it ends) I would need to hit a lynx on all locations with a pelt rate of about 4 each which is extremely unlikely given the spawn rates. This event has been beyond frustrating.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Just got the Judgment Gray horse a few hours ago.
    Horse Pasture is at level 10 and I got the Noble Stable to lv5 too (but it's not dropping any normal apple so far, which is what I want the most).

Not gonna deny that the low Lynx spawn rate makes it hard to be enjoyable; however, this event become quite "relaxing" once you know how to play it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I only made it to level 9 and I play VERY regularly. I never had a lynx give me more than 4 pelts, and it was usually 3, sometimes 2. They just wouldn't spawn. I've got in excess of 2000 wild flowers, and 1500 lassos, but not enough pelts. I'm level 50, I have 14 alicorns which I didn't even touch because I didn't need the energy. I appreciated not having to chop rocks and trees out the wazoo this time, but really, S8? Do you even play the games? This was another frustrating update.

Also, I'm completely done with adding yet another animal to this "Menagerie Story" game. Please think of something else other than collecting animals! Perhaps move on with the main storyline?

Tedious. This game has become lackluster and boring. It's too bad, because it once was a mighty game.
    Sums up my feelings in a nutshell, so I'll just say...ditto.

Spiritwind
    Sth like: I spent/needed gems would be great - I have to speed up my stable saveral times now or I wont get another price again.
    No chance to get to lv 10- Still 60 pelts short. Im gonna craft some more cats. I wont spend money there

Executive Chef
    Got to 1200 horseshoes. Still 40+ pelts short of upgrading to level 9. Put all the horses away, stopped collecting wildflowers, debating whether or not to craft any more giant kitties as a visual reminder of how much random drops suck...then going to stop playing until the dreaded monster hunt is over because I am still about the last one.

Have fun everyone...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-07-17 at 03:11 AM. Reason: removed inappropriate language.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    ★ Was hoping for a option on the survey that might say something like:

1) "The Lynx's spawn rate was excellent".
    2) "The Lynx's spawn rate was acceptable".
    3) "The Lynx's spawn rate was a bummer".

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Tbh, I was really struggling about whether to add this type of question, but the spawn rate was appalling for everyone, so to me (right or wrong) it was a mute point. I shied away from gem questions on purpose too as feedback I got about that was that gem spending is too subjective and it is done for loads of reasons.

I even went back through the last couple of events and reread the last few pages of posts to help me formulate the most meaningful questions for this event. I'm always happy to hear feedback about the questions though...

to help with context on polls, we are limited to a certain number of poll questions and also the length of the question is also limited to a certain no of characters.

Rhino Keeper
    Spirit i thought the questions were spot on.Hard event to condense into a few questions. Txs for all the effort. i sometimes wonder if you get time to actually play the game.

Gem use is a thorny subject especially as for higher levels players it possibly doesn't mean spending as much real money as txs to gold mines & just having played longer & having stores we can do the 5 gem exchange more regularly.

Yes i know at one point we did spend money on the gold mines but i reckon mines paid for itself.

oh forgot to say my reason for posting after all as an anorak the results even so far are really interesting TX YOU & very telling. i am wondering though how the results would differ if was Game wide rather then just forum, are we a fair representation of the players? The fact we have gone looking for & signed up to a forum site makes us a slanted poll maybe? Sorry my nerd side took control. :-(
    Last edited by appppppplecrumble; 06-07-17 at 12:27 AM. Reason: my nerdiness (blush)

Fashion Designer
    SW, while I voted that I did not enjoy this event mainly because of the lynx spawn rate and the fact that I would wake up during the night to hope for a lynx, and not always because I had set a timer, just must have always been on my mind. I achieved the stable yesterday and the horse a few minutes ago so event was pretty tight. However this was more because I was unable to get on as much as usual at the start.

I would like to say that I do think this event was better in all respects but the spawn rate. It used buildings we would all have. It didn't favour those of us with Alicorns as there wasn't a lot of chopping etc. So I think it was a much fairer event, except that the spawn rate was appalling.