162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 163 of 179 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    i honestly don't think Spiritwind you are gonna get many volunteers trying to sum up this event in questions lol. Unless you are going to allow swearing :-D

i'm a habitual volunteerer but erm i think your expertise & experience can't be beat in this case lol :-P

runs and hides

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    yep, you're probably right! (about volunteers!) lol

Farm Supplier
    I dunno about other players here who seem to be tired of horses being the reward for events, but, as a horse lover I must say I'm extremely excited to have a variety of horses in my kingdom! I've actually spent every last saved up gem for the Baron tent game to get the Clydesdale prize and today, for the first time ever I spent actual money to get the last two cabbages needed for an alicorn prize in the Baron tent game! Woohoo!!

Naturally I'm super excited about getting Judgment Grey too... The stable is an impossibility at this point but I don't care,.. I get Judgment Grey and I just got an alicorn!!!!

Ahem. In short. Some of us are quite pleased with horse rewards, especially if they are like Sir Daisy with generous drops on occasion. Hint hint 😜

Farm Supplier
    So I have a question about the stable.... If anyone has completed the upgrade to level 10, does it look like the blue stable shown in the quest logbook? Or does it look like a square green pasture with a small brown shack of a stable as shown in the icon for the last step of the quest logbook? I hope I made sense just now.

It will be less of a heartbreaker to know it's just an ugly brown shack I'm missing out on. But a pretty blue stable would be a pinch of regret for not being able to finish...

... And what about drops from either? Anyone know what the pasture or blue stable drops?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post
    Agreed. And even when I do get the rare lynx to pop up, lately I only get 2 or 3 pelts, whereas earlier I used to get 5. I'm still 21 pelts away from level 8, so at this rate there is little chance I can get the stable.

My father passed away last Saturday and typically I would look forward to playing the game as a distraction from life, but now it is a source of frustration rather than enjoyment. It's a shame.
    I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss. I know the dependence one can gain on a method of momentary emotional escape such as silly games like this one. It really is a shame this event is not proving helpful in any way...

Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Farm Supplier
    Oh my! Thank you for that! I don't know how I missed this link before. Dang it! I would LOVE the blue stable... guess k have to suffer heartbreak after all. Apple drop?! Golden apple drops?!?! Waaaah!!

Fashion Designer
    Only about a day and a half left (I need to sleep sometime). Like most of us I have endless quantities of horse shoes and flowers. Just sitting around waiting for lynxes to show up. And I did spend money, and have bought several traps. I am at 22/105, so I probably won't make it. Only made one lynx. So I will miss out on the horse too. I am so disappointed. After spending money on gems too. I only kept playing because we were told in the story line that we would get the lynxes under control - which I translated to the drop rates would be better. Oh - they are better than at the beginning of the event, but not enough for me.
    To those who managed to finish even though they went to work, you might have had the lucky spawn rates, but congratulations are still in order!
    It was a mammoth task.
    Sill hoping for some miracle, I will play on.

My game name is Hopevale

Fashion Designer
    Just reading some statistics earlier in the thread. When visiting my neighbors I have found only one with a level 10 pasture. And I had quite a few requests today for the brushes, so finishing will be a hard ask. Not a great completion rate at all.

Incidentally I saw a horse shed on a neighbor's board. Where does that fit in?

Executive Chef
    Should make it to 1200 horseshoes for the 4th community prize tomorrow. Doubt I will get 40 pelts in about a day and a half to upgrade to level 9. I never finish any of these events anymore.

NOT thrilled about a monster hunt coming either...I'm over trying to spawn things to **** in this game...
    Last edited by tuffyjkitten; 06-05-17 at 11:18 PM.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)