162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 161 of 179 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    In my opinion: As a community we should hope for an event that can be finished if players put the time in. Spawn and drops should not be based on luck. The event doesn't need to be finished days early but it should be evident that by investing the time, energy and resources, it can be accomplished, not almost. Happy with level 7, 8 or 9 should not be ok.

S8 will still make money because there will always be players that will gem ahead.
    i do agree i hate this lucky/unlucky. i hate the way people in game & on the forum have felt & i much prefer when i am in control of my own destiny

but also if your level 30-50 without flocks of alicorns & keep getting level 5 event buildings bcos u can't get the energy to break a billion rocks so you give up early then level 7/8/9 is an achievement.

if they lesson the amount of rock bashing needed in the other type of quests then people with multiple energy sources will be done in no time & will get bored. You can't even really separate by level as is level 50's now without alicorn herds. i know alicorns are not as great as they once were etc but if they were of no use people wudnt still have them out & is ofc other energy dropping pets & buildings & even 4 extra energy adds up.

i don't think either way works for the whole community. i have no clue of the answer, but this frustration was no fun this quest was no fun.

txs to real life thru this event i have been able to baby sit my fone even more then normal i haven't had great spawn rates & have had low pelts per lynx & i wasn't sure if this was going to be first quest i wouldn't finish. i haven't spent any gems yet on the quest or seen a lynx today.
    Last edited by appppppplecrumble; 06-05-17 at 10:05 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    So for the first time in weeks, I don't have much to do. I have tirelessly collected lassos and wildflowers. I have done everything that is under my control. And now here I sit, just waiting for lynx to spawn. Pelts, which are not under my control are the only thing standing between me and this lvl 10 pasture and stable, imagine that. So I feel a little helpless, a little hopeless, after tap, after tap, my buildings spawn nothing or a dire boar. Yesterday I collected 8 pelts all day. 8!! Let me offer my congratulations to those who finished. Bravo! My most sincere sympathies to those who gave up or are realizing that this is yet another goal beyond your fingertips. Due in Large to a factor completely beyond your control.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Thanks Huckle, and good luck to those that are at a similar place.

But, you know what? Watching events unfold in London, so soon after the tragedy in Manchester, I guess that stable isnt all that important, and I can stop worrying about it, and start practicing some gratefulness.

Soooo....I am grateful for people on this forum that spend their hard earned cash to skip ahead and advise the rest of us. Thank you all. 🙂👏
    This is probably not the place for this but I wanted to share. The family of youngest victim, so far, of the Manchester atrocity have a fish and chip shop in our nearest market town and I was there shopping two days ago. I didnt actually understand at first where I was or what I was seeing and then the impact of the sea of flowers and the balloons actually hit me. Seeing pictures in the newspapers or on TV is just not the same, I stopped, paid my respects and felt so ineffectual.
    So I agree with NZ, a stable or horse is not important in the bigger world.

Rhino Keeper
    me too spanisheyes me too

When you have enough lassos and flowers to complete level 10 but you're still not even halfway done on pelts for your level 8 pasture...smh.

Farm Supplier
    I'm a long time player who checks the forum but rarely posts here. I've finally made it to a level 8 horse pasture. I didn't think I would make it that far. The likelihood of my getting 70 more pelts to reach level 9 seems impossible in the next 2.5 days, let alone getting enough pelts for a level 10 pasture. At 1246 horseshoes, I will not end up with enough to earn the horse either. So I will not get the horse or the stable, just a level 8 horse pasture which I expect will be good for only a few coins after the event....oh, and my pet lynx.

This has been a so-so event. It's kept me interested, but it has not given joy while playing. I do appreciate the ease in obtaining most of the parts we needed. Lynx spawns are what has held me back. I've gotten spawns from OT and Ivy and the mines. But I've also gotten nothing or a boar just as (or more) often.

After the last few events, I've ceased expecting to be able to finish the goals without spending gems. I am a daily player who was away for a few days during the event, but otherwise checks in multiple times a day. In my opinion, the event was never designed to be completed without spending a substantial amount of gems.

Fashion Designer
    If shadow lynx spawned half as much as dire boars do on my queendom I'd have a level 10 pasture and a pride (or whatever a group of shadow lynx are called)!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    If shadow lynx spawned half as much as dire boars do on my queendom I'd have a level 10 pasture and a pride (or whatever a group of shadow lynx are called)!!
    Two websites say different things it's either a chayn of lynx or a pestering of lynx.

No, in the great scheme of things a horse or stable are not important, but then we all get caught up in the small things, until the big things come along, that's why in a way I enjoy playing this game it is a way of escaping real life, enables you to forget your woes for a while. It's also enabled me to release my angst on a petty squabble earlier. Castle Story - build your Queendom while ignoring your sometimes stupid other half.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Fashion Designer
    I have 1137 horseshoes and need 60 pelts get to level 9 pasture. I play several times a day on my IPad, but this will be the third event I will not be able to finish. Agree with maiden85, there seems to be a shift towards events which can only be completed by spending gems. I am thinking about making another cat or two (depending how many more pelts I get. Today has not exactly been stellar).
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Rhino Keeper
    J
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    In my opinion: As a community we should hope for an event that can be finished if players put the time in. Spawn and drops should not be based on luck. The event doesn't need to be finished days early but it should be evident that by investing the time, energy and resources, it can be accomplished, not almost. Happy with level 7, 8 or 9 should not be ok.

S8 will still make money because there will always be players that will gem ahead.
    Yeah, absolutely agree with this. I've been playing like crazy for most of the days of this eVent. I can't remember the last time I got a complete night's sleep and I'm only going to get the horse by doing a bit of gem speeding up on the pasture. I've managed to get the pasture to level 9 but there is no way I'll get to 10.

It used to be possible to get to the end of events if you were prepared to put the work and time in, now they need gems. Can't keep doing this and failing to get there, it's too depressing.