162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 158 of 179 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ragga666 View Post
    Wow how interesting! how many lynxes were needed?
    I have 14 lynxes now and nr 15 needs only 5 pelts... (the jewel and silver drops are very useful for me)
    I didn't want to stress, so desided no event for me, only wanted a lynx, but after nr 1 I wasn't able to park a monster on a good place and then it went so fast!
    Without the stress because it was only every 8 hours that I had to play for the horseshoes and I didn't need anything else for upgrading. 😊

That would have suited me. I only wanted the horse and found the frustration in lack of spawns so disheartening when I was aiming in getting higher horseshoe drops from levelling up. I am presently halfway to level 9 with 1800 horseshoes so hope I'll make it.

What if anything do you get from the community prizes? I have the ponds and the hay troughs but they don't seem to be yielding anything. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Leesa33 View Post
    What if anything do you get from the community prizes? I have the ponds and the hay troughs but they don't seem to be yielding anything. Thanks!
    All of the prizes are decoration only, except the lynx trap and horse.

Rhino Keeper
    Now that I've level 10 pasture, OT is suddenly spawning lynx First time it happened, I thought it was a fluke but last theee collections, same thing!!! So, I've crafted two more lynxes which should help me with the horse
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Executive Chef
    Finally, finally leveled up pasture to 9 with one pelt left over. Just need 104 pelts to level 10.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    Now that I've level 10 pasture, OT is suddenly spawning lynx First time it happened, I thought it was a fluke but last theee collections, same thing!!! So, I've crafted two more lynxes which should help me with the horse
    I'm close to level 10 but OT has dropped 3 times since last night, suppose better late than never.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I'm close to level 10 but OT has dropped 3 times since last night, suppose better late than never.
    Lucky you. Well I had a good day as well, still a few collections to go. But if I get 1 more Lynx I will have my best day since the start with a whooping 30 pelts. With 72 hours to go I have hope I can just hit level 10 a few minutes before the final chime.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Yep and I'm really annoyed

Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    How many of us, for the last 2 days, gotten thrown out of the game/or, was told that Castle Story is an online game, please check your server? Does S8 plant these glitches, so we get even MORE FRUSTRATED? I was playing, pretty much 24/7 Thursday & Friday, I kept unplugging our router to get the proper WiFi connection. It wasn't my connection, it was their system. On Wednesday, I couldn't believe how many Lynxes I got to skin, with at least 5 pelts. Then, the next 2 days, barely any Cats!!! After visiting & messaging my neighbors, I understand there were a lot of us, who experience the same problems. I know, there are plenty of us who can't wait for this torturing event to be over! Bring on the Monster Hunt!
    I have not been booted but even at home on WI-FI this app bugs out - when no other app does it this one does. I click the mines and spawn a lynx then all of a sudden it loads and puts me back in time b4 the mines have been clicked and this time of course NO lynx spawns. I have felt like throwing my iPhone across the room several times because of this bug and this event. I've never written a formal complaint to apple before but seriously considering it now. I have spent at least $20 on this event so far and if you don't fix the lynx problem I will fail anyway. I never thought I'd walk away cold from this game it's the one game I've kept as many other spending games have hit the trash. You are going to start losing your paying members S8, keeping the tiny few big spenders who will pay $150 for a decorative prize is not worth losing all your ongoing casual spenders. I guess at least your bundle was a bit more useful this event compared with previous terrible offers but could still be improved for value 💰. PLEASE for the final few days make the spawn rate decent.

This is not a quest but a bundle sale named quest. I visit OT 8 times and visit mine 8 times and visit Ivy 2 times and I got only 1 lynx with 3 pelts! The spawn rate is absolutely incorrect! This is the worst quest I attend.