162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 155 of 179 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Fashion Designer
    Seems like tl should do stuff like increase the spawn rate once you craft the swords etc not sure I'll make it to level ten and that's with spending money. I probably shouldn't have bothered but I was sick of losing the past events. Maybe this will help me ride through the next losing events to follow

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    Seems like tl should do stuff like increase the spawn rate once you craft the swords etc not sure I'll make it to level ten and that's with spending money. I probably shouldn't have bothered but I was sick of losing the past events. Maybe this will help me ride through the next losing events to follow
    i think so too. After progressing through the "story" there should be a higher spawn rate.

Adding: I really thought that after Old Thomas made us jump through all kinds of hoops to get the darn cats, that he would surely come through for us. Silly me.
    Last edited by riverly; 06-03-17 at 09:33 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    How many of us, for the last 2 days, gotten thrown out of the game/or, was told that Castle Story is an online game, please check your server? Does S8 plant these glitches, so we get even MORE FRUSTRATED? I was playing, pretty much 24/7 Thursday & Friday, I kept unplugging our router to get the proper WiFi connection. It wasn't my connection, it was their system. On Wednesday, I couldn't believe how many Lynxes I got to skin, with at least 5 pelts. Then, the next 2 days, barely any Cats!!! After visiting & messaging my neighbors, I understand there were a lot of us, who experience the same problems. I know, there are plenty of us who can't wait for this torturing event to be over! Bring on the Monster Hunt!

Rhino Keeper
    I've played CS almost right from the start & unfortunately I now find myself wondering if it worth continuing.

The respawn rates of the Lynx is dreadful *AGAIN* it's that random factor in that some players find it easy.....
    It's only the fact that I have wonderful neighbours that keep me grinding on (yes,it has become a grind rather than the enjoyment of many moons ago)

I won't make level 10. A small chance of the horse perhaps. Good luck to all grinding away.

Rhino Keeper
    I am 7 pelts away from lvl 9 and like the last few times I am close to a lvl up the lynx spawn rate drops to maybe one or two a day. And they will only drop 2 pelts each. Trying to frustrate me into gem spending a trap because time is short.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You are lucky, I get them from Ivy's, Thoms', or the mines. Well by acccident I crafted a second kitty, which ensures now that I will get the horse. But has very little chance to get the stable!
    Phhh !
    Though I dint did that mistake, so far at least. :P
    I'm still at lvl 8 and 900 horseshoes so probably I won't get either the horse or the stable. :P
    Why I keep continuing this quest?
    Hmm I think I have to discuss it with my shrink:P

Rhino Keeper
    Keep spawn rate the same but drop 3X the pelt.

Executive Chef
    I am the last person on earth with my pasture still at Level 8, and with around 30 pelts to get to Level 9? I guess the reason I ask is because misery loves company. I've never enjoyed an event less 😟

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I am the last person on earth with my pasture still at Level 8, and with around 30 pelts to get to Level 9? I guess the reason I ask is because misery loves company. I've never enjoyed an event less ��
    I need to 70 more pelts to level up to 9. You are not alone

Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    How many of us, for the last 2 days, gotten thrown out of the game/or, was told that Castle Story is an online game, please check your server? Does S8 plant these glitches, so we get even MORE FRUSTRATED? I was playing, pretty much 24/7 Thursday & Friday, I kept unplugging our router to get the proper WiFi connection. It wasn't my connection, it was their system. On Wednesday, I couldn't believe how many Lynxes I got to skin, with at least 5 pelts. Then, the next 2 days, barely any Cats!!! After visiting & messaging my neighbors, I understand there were a lot of us, who experience the same problems. I know, there are plenty of us who can't wait for this torturing event to be over! Bring on the Monster Hunt!
    I completely thought this was just me. I've never been so frustrated. I may or may not have thrown my iPad.
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!