162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 154 of 179 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Wonder if they will do a poll again to see how people felt about this event...or if that has obviously been aired out in these 153 pages. Personally I'm going to be pretty disappointed if I don't somehow squeak my way to a lvl 10. It is something that doesn't just drop coins and the demand on inventory items has been relatively low and easy to accommodate vs other recent endeavors. These lynx better start dropping more than 2 pelts though or it will never happen

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post
    Agreed. And even when I do get the rare lynx to pop up, lately I only get 2 or 3 pelts, whereas earlier I used to get 5. I'm still 21 pelts away from level 8, so at this rate there is little chance I can get the stable.

My father passed away last Saturday and typically I would look forward to playing the game as a distraction from life, but now it is a source of frustration rather than enjoyment. It's a shame.
    I'm very sorry for your loss... I lost my mom recently too, due to cancer. This game lost its fun with this boring events, even when i cant sleep much these days, i found it silly to spend time in this game when life is so short...or money... Great community dough...
    By the way my pasture is at a slow level 8... Didn't finished the tea party neither will this i guess..

Executive Chef
    So far today I have gotten a whopping total of two lynxes, from the mines only. OT must have called animal control and got rid of them. Ivy takes so long to come home the lynx must get tired of hanging around waiting for a handout. Oh well. I'm on track to get the horse. Don't care about decorations from the event. I have way too much stuff in storage. Too bad we can't have a yard sale.

Update: just knocked on Ivy's door and a lynx showed up. Got 5 pelts. Only need 30 more to upgrade pasture to 9. *said with sarcasm intended*
    Last edited by Zummat; 06-02-17 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Updated posting

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe. I don't get Lynxes but I Got Another Dire Boar frommmm
    (Tarataaaaaa) a Well
    Pffff

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by starnanou View Post
    Maybe. I don't get Lynxes but I Got Another Dire Boar frommmm
    (Tarataaaaaa) a Well
    Pffff
    You are lucky, I get them from Ivy's, Thoms', or the mines. Well by acccident I crafted a second kitty, which ensures now that I will get the horse. But has very little chance to get the stable!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

5 days left in the event and I am back to getting no shadow lynx pops last couple of days I am lucky if I get 2 and that includes me waking up in the middle of the night and checking the game. *sigh*

Executive Chef
    Got the gray horse all thanks to my lynxes I have 14 now. Quickly running out of space lol
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	238.2 KB 
ID:	36984

I've seen the pink skunpine countless times since the event started. It keeps popping out from my pink cow (only 1)

Views:	41 
Size:	117.0 KB 
ID:	36985
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Got the gray horse all thanks to my lynxes I have 14 now. Quickly running out of space lol

Views:	72 
Size:	238.2 KB 
ID:	36984

I've seen the pink skunpine countless times since the event started. It keeps popping out from my pink cow (only 1)

Views:	41 
Size:	117.0 KB 
ID:	36985
    I'm at 13 Lynxes, close to the gray horse and that without even crafting the pasture or having any eventstress! 😂
    And now you say.... Also got some pink skunks from my pink ali last days....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    I'm at 13 Lynxes, close to the gray horse and that without even crafting the pasture or having any eventstress! 😂
    And now you say.... Also got some pink skunks from my pink ali last days....
    my pasture is lvl 4 only. I quit to update it after I got around 15 pelts per day 😊. Yours is even better. I wasted 40 pelts on the pasture lol I totally agree with you, stressless

Fashion Designer
    Even with really poor spawning rates, I would usually get one Lynx in the morning and evening. Now I can't even count on those. Rate did drop when they offered the special purchase.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.