162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 151 of 179 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Also, as to the sale items: please consider not purchasing and possibly not finishing. If these offers are purchased it encourages S8 to continue on with these events with low Or nonexistent spawn drop rates. It's a personal choice but in my opinion, we should not reward the obvious money grab.
    Whilst I agree with you to a degree, I also suspect that if some don't buy gems this game will continue to deteoriate and eventually stop being supported financially and technically by s8. I don't buy gems at all just use earned gems to spend in th game when I want, I've gem skipped a couple of collections to get an extra one in before bed only to find myself getting up later the next day. Lol. I've had a couple of bad lynx days in comparison to usual, so now I'm going to be a little stressed right up to the wire as it's the stable I really want. But if need be I'll buy a trap or two just to get the required amount of pelts. I suspect those that gem will continue to do so. But they'll continue to lose loyal players all the time unless they bring the storyline back. I'm losing my heart in this game little by little and have stopped in two events so far either from boredom or just stopping at a certain level. Maybe the numbers show that timed events bring in more gems and this is how the game will continue, only s8 know this.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    When I first started this game and realized how hard red petals were to come by I saved up my gems from adventures and purchased one. So I have one sure deal wildflower dropper...the other 39 are coin flowers. I will leave the skunk if he spawns in a good place but most of the time he covers most my flowers with that blue fog so if I don't **** him I can't collect
    Wamboltia, you might try splitting up your flowers into smaller groupings around your kingdom. Then, when you get the blue fog, it won't cover all your possible collection sites. Hope that helps.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I suspect those that gem will continue to do so. But they'll continue to lose loyal players all the time unless they bring the storyline back. I'm losing my heart in this game little by little and have stopped in two events so far either from boredom or just stopping at a certain level. Maybe the numbers show that timed events bring in more gems and this is how the game will continue, only s8 know this.
    Your comment about losing heart really resonates with me. On the plus side, getting to work and realising I haven't checked the game actually lifts my spirits

But the weekend is now starting for me. So will see how I go in terms of checking the game without worrying that I haven't done so every 2 hours.

And maybe my new real life kitten will entice the lynx to come out and play.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelKors1 View Post
    7 days left and I only need 190 pelts to finish. Lucky if I can get 12 pelts a day. Is there anyone that can finish without spending real money?
    You are lucky. Reading through all the comments 12 pelts a day is wonderful for quite a lot of us.
    I never read a thread with more (I want to say negativite but complainting might be nearer) voices raised. Out of the over 1500 posts there seems to be a very low percentage of satisfied customers and still S8 is silent.

New Resident

re Judgement Gray

I really must protest at the drop rates in this event, so far today they are non existent I doubt now that I will be unable to finish this event and that is due entirely to the drop rates. I am now considering not entering any more quests, From No name Kingdom Wynwes

Has $8 switched lynx spawning off? For two whole days I have been trying to spawn a kitty in order to get 3 pelts to upgrade to lv, 8 and in spite of using the odd gem to speed matters up, to no avail. Nothing even from Ivy during the time which seems grossly unfair.

Farm Supplier
    i think S8 missed the boat on the lynx drops. this 2x2 monster animal should be hunting dire boar like mice and dropping boar tusks and boar pelts. it would have been nice to have a boar resource other than the dire boar itself, and not yet just another resource for rat tails and silver.. we have too many of those already (although pelts will drop from the desert castle).... tusks are always in need for crafts and the crazy elves.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    You are lucky. Reading through all the comments 12 pelts a day is wonderful for quite a lot of us.
    I never read a thread with more (I want to say negativite but complainting might be nearer) voices raised. Out of the over 1500 posts there seems to be a very low percentage of satisfied customers and still S8 is silent.
    If you check my posts on page 73, 118 and 144 I've done a daily count of lynx's and pelt drops. If I've received 12 pelts in a day it's at the beginning, and by now I'd be tearing my hair out and screaming blue murder like others if that's all I was getting. I'm only just hopefully today levelling up to level 9, I think I might just make it but it's included a couple of gem collections. I've had one day 30 pelts if I remember correctly. This is what frustrates and pains me so, I've diligently posted my drops and spawns for s8 to see and I've done better than most yet I might only just make it. I feel guilty for doing better than others and posting about it when some are waiting days for a spawn. I play regularly rarely miss a 2 hour collection, even time my collections and have an alarm going off, but I can as I work from home. But even then I might still not make it and then I'll have to buy traps. I'm not even counting the horseshoes as I think that's a given now even if I don't upgrade fully to level 10 but I want the stable.

At the moment I feel more angry at s8 for making this so unfair. These events should be designed to incorporate busy lives, so if like me you're at home and can play regularly then you finish quickly, not designed to **** off loyal players that work in an environment where they can't check their phone every 10 mins when a farmhuose needs collecting from. The mines, Wizard school, Ivy, Thomas and pasture have differing collection times. At a few points in the day my timer is going off every 20 mins because the mines, Wizard school, pasture and OT all collide within an hour of each other then I get a 1.5 hour grace period and then start it all again a couple of hours later. Gem buyers, loyal players and high level players are all being stuffed by unachievable targets because of real life which goes against playing a game for fun. Maybe this will become the new addiction and by law changes we'll have to get warnings before purchasing of addictive behaviour and paying for in game spending. The upside of that might be confirmation buttons!

Just checked post on page 118 one day that week I had 9 Lynx's and 36 pelts. See the craziness! Now either I've had a belter of a day and out of all the thousands playing this game had the best day out of everyone or others are getting more. Nut does show th eunfairness of this event.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 06-02-17 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Additions
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Farm Supplier
    update on my collection theory of the 'last energy use' to spawn the cat... i am lvl9 pasture, need 60 more fur to reach final goal. 5-1/2 days left, seems doable. i havent spent any gems during event, except i bought the trap too early and didnt realize the prize would complete the task. so, dedicating each and every building collection to the 'last energy use' my drops have been consistent.. if not what i would consider higher than normal in comparison to most of the forum posts. no real lengthy dead times or droughts. dont get much from old thomas, but he has given enough since i collect from him the most times each day. ivy spawns almost every time.

just now all 4 buildings were ready and over the course of an hour i got a 4 out of 4 cats. (individually spawning cat on last energy, waiting for energy replenish, eliminate cat, use energy elsewhere until last energy, clear next building.. repeat.)

the biggest problem i am encountering is SO MANY cats only drop 2 or 3 fur. i'm getting few dropping 4 fur and not getting ANY above 4 fur.. and this means with all the fur i have actually collected that means it has come from more cats being spawned.

the event can obviously be frustrating, but i can definitely see that even with 100 alicorns you cannot speed ahead in this event unless you speed up buildings or spend gems on traps or just gem through goals. so, S8 got this event correct in levelling the playing field between most of the game players and those with endless energy.
    Last edited by daddyoooz; 06-02-17 at 03:56 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sometimes there is just a timing problem and you're game hasn't synced with the responses. Be assured they will all be registered though...

as to only sending to 21, now you've done that - send to *everyone!* - I don't buy into the 'clogging the system' mantra.
    When I checked in this morning I had 5 requests, so no, they didn't and will not register. I'm even willing to bet those 5 requests came after the Storm8 "new day" start time. The same thing has happened over the last few events. It isn't a patience problem; it is the system is broken problem.