162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 150 of 179 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    i was talking about you yesterday on the forum about flowers Wamb i did a keep knights quest & a red trillium dropped & i thought of you straight away & if only you cud gift them to neighbours. Do you not try & spawn a skunk & then leave it and pick the rest of the flowers then **** it? rather then **** lots
    When I first started this game and realized how hard red petals were to come by I saved up my gems from adventures and purchased one. So I have one sure deal wildflower dropper...the other 39 are coin flowers. I will leave the skunk if he spawns in a good place but most of the time he covers most my flowers with that blue fog so if I don't **** him I can't collect from them. (Also I have to **** him before I click my mines and such. I forgot one time about a skunk and ruined a whole collection from both mines. Felt like an idiot.)

You are an awesome neighbor! Thanks for always checking in on me
    Last edited by wamboltia; 06-01-17 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Phone was being stupid

Executive Chef
    ★ Ivy Hut spawned a dire boar ★

Farm Supplier
    And here we go again. I sent out 21 requests in an effort to not overload the system. I can scroll through my news to see at least 10 people have returned the request. Not even 1 has registered in the counter. And yes, I have restarted the game, visited neighbors, etc.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by icydove View Post
    And here we go again. I sent out 21 requests in an effort to not overload the system. I can scroll through my news to see at least 10 people have returned the request. Not even 1 has registered in the counter. And yes, I have restarted the game, visited neighbors, etc.
    Sometimes there is just a timing problem and you're game hasn't synced with the responses. Be assured they will all be registered though...

as to only sending to 21, now you've done that - send to *everyone!* - I don't buy into the 'clogging the system' mantra.

I made it to level 9! I never thought this would happen! I set two-hour timers and just keep chugging.

Temporarily lost my mind last week out of frustration from not getting and lynxs and bought like 200 gems worth of traps. Once I realized what I'd done, I had serious buyer's remorse. Especially when this cats kept dropping only 2-3 pelts. *rolls eyes*

Anyway, I can't believe I'm almost done! I can see a tiny ray of light opening at the end of the tunnel!

I highly doubt I'll unlock the horse, though. I only just hit 1200 horse shoes today and I need double that number in 5 days! I don't see how that's possible. :-/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedThings View Post
    I made it to level 9! I never thought this would happen! I set two-hour timers and just keep chugging.

Temporarily lost my mind last week out of frustration from not getting and lynxs and bought like 200 gems worth of traps. Once I realized what I'd done, I had serious buyer's remorse. Especially when this cats kept dropping only 2-3 pelts. *rolls eyes*

Anyway, I can't believe I'm almost done! I can see a tiny ray of light opening at the end of the tunnel!

I highly doubt I'll unlock the horse, though. I only just hit 1200 horse shoes today and I need double that number in 5 days! I don't see how that's possible. :-/
    this is where I am now too. It's been a long road, but I just kept checking in on my mines, pasture, OT, and Ivy's as often as I could. (Having no trouble with flowers or lassos). I think getting the final horse is pretty doable, but really getting antsy about the pelts. Trying to stay calm.
    I will also consider a gem sale rather than the package deal. My gems got obliterated by a certain 4 year old. Lol.
    Also I could sure use some of those 30 or more pelt rounds of collecting that I read about.
    Honestly though if I get the stable, I don't think I will bother leveling it up any further unless it had guaranteed better drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ Ivy Hut spawned a dire boar ★
    Same

Also, as to the sale items: please consider not purchasing and possibly not finishing. If these offers are purchased it encourages S8 to continue on with these events with low Or nonexistent spawn drop rates. It's a personal choice but in my opinion, we should not reward the obvious money grab.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 06-01-17 at 09:37 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I always set side goals for myself during events to keep entertained and this time I wanted to max out on lassos and wildflowers. It just tickled my fancy that the cap was 9,999 and I wanted to see that in my inventory.

After my latest collection however I have 10,030 so apparently the cap is even higher. I hit my goal of 9,999 and am now forcing myself to stop so I can concentrate on lassos of which I only have 4,073.

My question is: Have we ever seen a cap so high before?

Executive Chef
    All finished ����

Wasn't as bad as I was expecting.

Love the Noble Stable!
    Completes my knights area perfectly.

I went camping plus the power went down in the house for 2 days. Not going to finish event but thats okay. I'm just focused on crafting as many lynx's as I can bc I love the look! Once I get Greselda's castle I'm going to surround it with the lynx's.