162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 149 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Fashion Designer
    what does the level 8 and 9 pasture look like? same as earlier levels?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    what does the level 8 and 9 pasture look like? same as earlier levels?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1420466
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Pasture still at level 8 and I only have 33 of 90 pelts needed to get to 9. i gave up hope of getting the stable but will continue collecting pelts anyway. And surprise, surprise, a value pack is available now. I think it's the same one they had when the events started.
    Last edited by Zummat; 06-01-17 at 04:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Pasture still at level 8 and I only have 33 of 90 pelts needed to get to 9. i gave up hope of getting the stable but will continue collecting pelts anyway. And surprise, surprise, a value pack is available now. I think it's the same one they had when the events started.
    You are farther ahead than I am. I need 30 pelts to get to level 8. I'm still hoping to make it to level 10 and get the Noble Stable, but I will need at least 7 lynxes per day, which doesn't seem likely. Plus my last lynx only dropped a total of 2 pelts. :/ That wasn't very nice.

I saw the Wild Horses Bundle, but they are not getting any money from me for this event.

Rhino Keeper
    it's really ?9:99 (english pounds) for 200 horseshoes & with the traps 46 pelts (i average 3/4 a lynx) when alls said & done. Think mostly people are ok on the rest?

a level 7 pasture drops 16 horseshoes right? ... so speed it up 13 times gives 208 horseshoes (at 4 gems a go that's 52 gems)

40 pelts is you cud say 10 traps worth maybe, plus the 2 so 12 traps (240 gems)

so little under 300 gems maybe????

i have an offer atm of 250 gems for ?6:99 (english pounds lol)

i think if i need to i'll do that as i can mix & match what i need or is my maths way off it's almost 1 a.m lol

i guess this doesn't take into account energy use but that doesn't seem a big big problem in this quest
    Last edited by appppppplecrumble; 06-01-17 at 04:47 PM. Reason: trying to make question marks into pound signs

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    i guess this doesn't take into account energy use but that doesn't seem a big big problem in this quest
    Energy becomes an issue for players who don't have multiple gem flowers. I have 40 I collect from, that is a full energy run. I never can check all 40 at once for stopping to fight skunkupines. Since wildflowers are not a every collection drop. Out of 30 flowers I might walk away with 6 wildflower so I spend all day collecting flowers. I'm a lvl 8 so I have to reach 300 for the lvl 9. Then I think another 350 for lvl 10. Lots of clicking...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Energy becomes an issue for players who don't have multiple gem flowers. I have 40 I collect from, that is a full energy run. I never can check all 40 at once for stopping to fight skunkupines. Since wildflowers are not a every collection drop. Out of 30 flowers I might walk away with 6 wildflower so I spend all day collecting flowers. I'm a lvl 8 so I have to reach 300 for the lvl 9. Then I think another 350 for lvl 10. Lots of clicking...
    i was talking about you yesterday on the forum about flowers Wamb i did a keep knights quest & a red trillium dropped & i thought of you straight away & if only you cud gift them to neighbours. Do you not try & spawn a skunk & then leave it and pick the rest of the flowers then **** it? rather then **** lots of spawns?

i think a red trillium was my 1st gem investment/buy back in the olden days. U have enuf free gems? thou those days they didn't drop from anything much else i guess with so many things dropping petals Sir Daisy etc these days red trilliums aren't as essential?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sir Daisy drops update: coloured petals began dropping from Sir Daisy during this event. This was not intended and petals have now ceased dropping. The inventory guide remains status quo It was a good glitch while it lasted! thanks all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post
    You are farther ahead than I am. I need 30 pelts to get to level 8. I'm still hoping to make it to level 10 and get the Noble Stable, but I will need at least 7 lynxes per day, which doesn't seem likely. Plus my last lynx only dropped a total of 2 pelts. :/ That wasn't very nice.

I saw the Wild Horses Bundle, but they are not getting any money from me for this event.
    Me either. Not worth it for me. Good luck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Def spawn a monster and leave it there while you are collecting petals. Wish I could give you some wildflowers. I have well over 1000 I won't need :/