162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 143 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Farm Supplier
    I don't post often, so hear I go. Please be patient with me. I, along with so very many of you, love this game! The art work is amazing! It is challenging,
    and keeps me on my feet-- usually.
    Most of the frustrations of this game seem to come from events ( called updates) that offer time consuming objectives to obtain decorations that we never use again and have no use for. The story line always offered things we would come back to and use over and over again, with updates and events this is not so.
    I don't know how I'm doing, I don't know if I'll be able to finish. I'm plodding along looking for kitties like the rest of you and collecting from the pasture when I can remember...I'm going to get the lynx soon I hope and then work harder on upgrades to the pasture.
    Chin up fellow warriors! Draw your swords and make preparations to slay the elusive Lynx!

Nightclub Owner
    Curse that old fool Thomas! He was so stingy the entire time I was trying to upgrade my pasture but now that I've finished, what happens? That old codger gives me at least 3 lynx per day. If only I could get one of the walkers to egg his house and teach him a lesson!

Rhino Keeper
    Just crafted myself two shadow lynx...ooooh so sexy! And did not realize til I read it now they drop horseshoes! Well that should help a lot!

Executive Chef
    Soooo, I just collected from OT and the mines and got nada, zip, zero, nothing! I'm stuck at 19 pelts. All I want is enough pelts to get craft a second lynx. Ivy won't be home for another 7 hours. S8 should have included the Magic Garden for shadow lynx spawns too.

Fashion Designer
    I have been watching the timers as best I can, so I can get as close to the minute when they are ready to collect, so I'm not up too late at night to get the last collection of the day (or feel like I have to spend a gem or two to speed up).

Has anyone else noticed that some of the countdown timers are slow? I add the time to the clock on my iPad, come back a minute or two before it should be ready only to find it's another 5, 7, 10 etc minutes. Is this just happening to me? I've thought it might be happening and tried to watch even closer today.

I also mentioned in an earlier post that adventures which used to regularly produce gems and energy seem to be giving energy but no gems. Last three adventures no gems. I planned to use them to speed up Ivy or the Lynx by 30 min or so.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    ★ howdy all, just to update, my pasture has reached level 10. will let all know if there are any difference on Lynx spawn n pelts drop rate (: ★

★ I'll focus on building my Lynx Army while offer lasts (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I have been watching the timers as best I can, so I can get as close to the minute when they are ready to collect, so I'm not up too late at night to get the last collection of the day (or feel like I have to spend a gem or two to speed up).

Has anyone else noticed that some of the countdown timers are slow? I add the time to the clock on my iPad, come back a minute or two before it should be ready only to find it's another 5, 7, 10 etc minutes. Is this just happening to me? I've thought it might be happening and tried to watch even closer today.

I also mentioned in an earlier post that adventures which used to regularly produce gems and energy seem to be giving energy but no gems. Last three adventures no gems. I planned to use them to speed up Ivy or the Lynx by 30 min or so.

Hi hi, i love a fellow noticer of things. i watched my 3 knights returning from adventures carefully today after your last message. mine didn't seem to be noticabley different i def got gems from 2/3. Do seem to be getting tonnes of books for Thomas (an elvan trade stole loads) so many things from sir piggy onwards seem to be dropping max energy when typically don't really need it on this quest.

i haven't noticed the timer thing but will go have a watch & report back.

Have an etiquette question? i had been thinking of a slightly scientificish/nerdy experiment to run steming from a conversation with a forum member, jaybeast72, prob bore people here is it ok/polite to just start a private message/conversation with someone or shud you ask permission here first ?

if i can ask???

Oh and grats Den 8137259

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post

Now that you mention it, I don't think I got a gem reward from "Hunt for Roaming Bandits" today. I believe that one did give gem reward previously. I did get gem reward from both "Traverse the Desart Sands" and "Explore Dark Caves". I do these 3 quests 95% of the time to get gems. Maybe S8 is cutting down on giving away gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Now that you mention it, I don't think I got a gem reward from "Hunt for Roaming Bandits" today. I believe that one did give gem reward previously. I did get gem reward from both "Traverse the Desart Sands" and "Explore Dark Caves". I do these 3 quests 95% of the time to get gems. Maybe S8 is cutting down on giving away gems.
    I typically do the first two adventures - the ones that use the simple feast and the hearty feast and they usually give gems. I'll try the ones you mentioned. I feel this is on point about the game because I'm trying to get the gems so I can speed up at the end of the day for Ivy or the Lynx.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    Have an etiquette question? i had been thinking of a slightly scientificish/nerdy experiment to run steming from a conversation with a forum member, jaybeast72, prob bore people here is it ok/polite to just start a private message/conversation with someone or shud you ask permission here first ?

if i can ask???
    I've only sent 2 private messages, and one was to Spiritwind. For the other person I did post a note to let them know I sent them a message, because I didn't know if they would be notified.