162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 141 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Your message Moon broke my heart. i've been reading this forum for years your messages always so lovely & supportive of a game you have shown on this forum that you love. seen so many times you go off & help someone whose got a monster hidden & spend your time & effort searching a strangers game just to help or writing other positive messages.

Shibuy as well is one of the life bloods of this forum & cavegirl & i am sorry the others i'm missing but you all are playing this event through gritted teeth it seems. Me to a bit not that i count. If people who normally are so positive about this game & stalwarts of the forum are struggling i hope someone is listening. Introducing luck into a game also introduces unlucky & that doesn't make people want to play.

Executive Chef
    Just worked out if you're just going for the horse (final community prize) and you're on Level 8 today, don't plan on upgrading further and you can collect 8 times in a day, and you're on around 1000 - 1100 you should be good for getting that prize.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm convinced,by now, the Old Man has a Dog that send the Cats away!

Executive Chef
    it is crazy that Ivy isn't a guaranteed spawn. She hasn't given me a lynx in at least 2 days
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-30-17 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Removed quote and text in violation of forum rules. S8 advised.

Executive Chef
    ★ I have been going slowly.. so slowly.. ★

★ btw has anyone detected slowness in moving the game board? ★

★ like the game board just froze there, including the animation and then the offline message would show up, although my internet signal is high? ★

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starnanou View Post
    I'm convinced,by now, the Old Man has a Dog that send the Cats away!
    no, that's a boar that sends the cats away
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    ★ I'm just happy collecting something from ivy .. can't depend on Thomas or Mines ★

Rhino Keeper
    One positive from this event, i've not really gotten into playing as much between lynx hunts and have found myself bcos of checking Sir Daisy etc for lassos (well over 6000 now) also checking on my animal army more often then usual & i had forgotten how good some of the drops can be esp with elvan trades in mind.

Purple cow i had forgot sometimes drops a gem, the alicolts drop various potions (i think inc glue which i found a bit eww) & i remember red petals being so hard to come by when lower level but couple of 'pets' are dropping & living wood. Newer event pets even more so.

Rhino Keeper
    I have no self control! After being convinced at the start of this event there was no way, I am actually in good shape to upgrade to L10 (already at L8) and to get the 2400 horseshoes for the community prize. And what do I do? Craft a 2nd lynx today using 25 precious pelts -- because the lynx are just so awesome.

Executive Chef
    I have 10 lynxes now at this rate, I can get another 5 or maybe even 6 before the event ends. Need more expansions, please s8
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71