162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 139 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Nightclub Owner
    New update to reflect the Noble Stable upgrade:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1420466

Finally got all the nice pics of each item.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Same for me, I was just wondering if I had to stick to my mines to make the day. Ivy is also not very generous I must say. At least she gives me a kitty once a day, the rest is empty or a dire boar.
    Ivy was my lucky charm the first couple of days nothing from Mines or OT first few days, now she has good days and bad, today was an ok day. 1 spawn, we'll see what tomorrow brings.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0483.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	161.3 KB 
ID:	36950Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0484.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	160.4 KB 
ID:	36949
    Pix of sword for Shibuya

Whoops, I see you have it already but at least I've figured out how to post pix.
    Last edited by DeeDeeBird70; 05-29-17 at 01:39 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fhyffddh View Post
    The way I see it we have two choices: use gems to speed up Ivy's Hut/the mines to try to reach at least that per day, or save your gems and just see what happens. I am choosing the latter route because, while I like the prizes are cute, the utility of the prizes isn't that great (for me).
    Yes I will wait too, but depending on how much time is left in the event and how many lynx's you may need, you may be better off buying a lynx trap, which costs 20gems, but Ivy's Hut to speed up straight after a collection is 24gems.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Fashion Designer
    I've just done some calculations and if I babysit my game and average 164 horseshoes a day for the next 9 plus days I just might make the 2400. Pasture is level 8 and drops 20. Add another 20 from the lynx, 30 if I get the middle of the night. I'm at 26/90 pelts for level 9, should get enough for that but level 10 really depends on spawn rate. I'd like to make it but I'm not stressing. I've learned I can skip some events and the world keeps revolving. On the much, much brighter side, my barracks dropped an Alicorn wing to go with a horn in storage.

Quote Originally Posted by fhyffddh View Post
    For those of us at Level #7 - I've calculated what it will take for us to reach Level 10 by the end of the event. We need 265 pelts to upgrade to levels 8 through 10. Assuming you will get 25 pelts from the side goal, that's 240 from battling cats. .......
    Math is fun!
    The 25 from the side goal may actually be zeroed out, if one still needs to make a lynx (like I do). It takes 25 pelts to do that, and 25 are given back at the end of the side goal, so we don't end up further ahead with pelts in that case..sigh....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KekeAndLittle View Post
    The 25 from the side goal may actually be zeroed out, if one still needs to make a lynx (like I do). It takes 25 pelts to do that, and 25 are given back at the end of the side goal, so we don't end up further ahead with pelts in that case..sigh....
    that's a good call. I have 9 lynxes now but my pasture is only lvl 4. So according to math, if I didn't go after lynx, I would be still on lvl7 or just finished lvl 8. 190 pelts in 9 days, if I get 23 pelts everyday, I might be able to get to lvl10 lol its tight. Thanks to my lynxes, I might get the horse earlier. I just passed 1200 horseshoe points so I'm happy plus the gems prize. I think if one
    can finish side goals, it's already superb
    Last edited by ktorewqas; 05-29-17 at 02:34 PM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by KekeAndLittle View Post
    Yep, that is true! I assumed most took the advice of most people on the forum and got their lynx early on... From browsing through neighbors that seems to be the case. At least you got a little head start on leveling up the pasture...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I had similar thoughts but figured it must mean that to get better chances at the rarer drops we should upgrade...maybe? Either way it gives me something to do now I'm done with the Pasture.
    Ahhhhh, yes. Maybe that's the key. I've been collecting from my level 1 Noble Stable for 5-6 days and only getting the common drops. I'll let you know if Level 5 drops the golden apple.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    S8: how about a cute donkey, I love donkeys! Now that would motivate me.
    I would LOVE new animals! I'd definitely work to get a donkey. And elephants, I looove elephants!
    Longtime, daily player of Castle Story.

My phone is low on memory, so I can't visit neighbors. But I am active and respond to every request.

Add me if you're looking for an active neighbor who responds to requests!