162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 138 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Executive Chef
    Ooooo I am excited to know that we can level up a prize building!! Yay!! I wish we could have done that with the haunted stable.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    In a similar spot for levelling up but have a lot less horseshoes. I have not really been tracking progress, so only realised by reading my own post on a neighbours wall that it took me 4 days to go from 6 to 7. So with 10 days to go, if it continues at that rate, I think that means level 9 may be off the cards.

Interest in the event is definitely reducing, and I am not feeling any pressure / incentive to try to play more to see if I can get further. Which is unusual for me ...
    Hi Cavegirl,

i was reading your post & it made my brain itch, which i like, firstly i've been checking the game a lot as my embarrassing number of lassos can attest too.

Do we know the max number you can have/get of the lassos?

i can & do baby sit my phone & i have been, but i normally set alarms, yes i'm that addicted, but i realised with your post i'm not anymore & that's not happened before.

The luck element & so often coming up empty means i'm not as definite on checking just to be dissapointed i guess. Thou i check MANY MANY MANY times day & night. Interesting thing to me thou is will this slight decrease of checking mean i'm less likely to finish the quest or the lack of lynxes???

i agreed with people when they say spawns & drop rates improve & is still long way to go, but also a lot of pelts & for first time in many years i have to say i'm not YET noticing an increase thou am sure it will come & norm does.

Txs to quest fatigue i sat out the St Patricks quest, didn't even play CS that week at all. i was in danger of walking away from a game & community i love too much. Had never missed a quest before. Found out my brain didn't explode lol & i loathe not finishing quests i start in games, maybe skipping all 'luck based' events might be a way forward for me. Thou more power to those who they suit & who like them is a place for all players in CS.

Thou are there many people who are fans of this format? Thou for some who can't babysit their games or grind the energy for rock blasting etc this is i think S8's trying for an alternative????? Can't please all people all the time :-(

thou before cavegirls post i didn't realise my playing style thru the event has subtly changed

Executive Chef
    OT must be feeling generous, just spawned a lynx, first time in 3 days. When I sit and think about this anyone not on the forum must be tearing their hair out if they haven't discovered other potential hits.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Fashion Designer
    Still only at 407 horseshoes. I think I will just make the lynx to get the 20 gems, rather than trying to upgrade the horsepasture. Nowhere to put it, and I definitely do not need yet another horse. S8: how about a cute donkey, I love donkeys! Now that would motivate me.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    OT must be feeling generous, just spawned a lynx, first time in 3 days. When I sit and think about this anyone not on the forum must be tearing their hair out if they haven't discovered other potential hits.
    Same for me, I was just wondering if I had to stick to my mines to make the day. Ivy is also not very generous I must say. At least she gives me a kitty once a day, the rest is empty or a dire boar.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Level 2:
    50 corn
    2 fancy blocks
    2 fancy beams.
    Does the Stable give Royal Points? Since it is Noble...
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I hadn't thought to look but I did check and unfortunately no royal points. The card refers to it as a resource building.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Noble Stable does not give Royal Points. Strangest upgrade ever. The building doesn't change in appearance and the collection time doesn't reduce. Still 4 hr. collection time. It uses a lot of resources for zero payoff.

Host(ess)
    For those of us at Level #7 - I've calculated what it will take for us to reach Level 10 by the end of the event. We need 265 pelts to upgrade to levels 8 through 10. Assuming you will get 25 pelts from the side goal, that's 240 from battling cats. Assuming you have no pelts right now, dividing that number by the 9 days left in the event - you will need to get an average of 27 pelts a day. That's a lot of pelts. With an average drop of 4 pelts per cat, you'd need about 6 cats a day. I personally have been batting below that more often than not.

The way I see it we have two choices: use gems to speed up Ivy's Hut/the mines to try to reach at least that per day, or save your gems and just see what happens. I am choosing the latter route because, while I like the prizes are cute, the utility of the prizes isn't that great (for me).

Also, for those who are also around ~800 horseshoes: we need 1600 more for Judgment Grey, in 9 days. That's ~177 horseshoes a day. For those of us with one cat (30 horseshoes/day), we need 147 of those from the pasture. Assuming that you collect about 8 times a day (yes, that's all day), you need an average of 18 horseshoes from the pasture per collection - right in between the drop # from Levels 7 and 8. So, my goal is to upgrade to Level 8 as quickly as possible, and then hopefully I will have a shot at getting the horse! I won't spend gems on it, but it is a cute horse so I will do my best without gems.

Math is fun!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Noble Stable does not give Royal Points. Strangest upgrade ever. The building doesn't change in appearance and the collection time doesn't reduce. Still 4 hr. collection time. It uses a lot of resources for zero payoff.
    I had similar thoughts but figured it must mean that to get better chances at the rarer drops we should upgrade...maybe? Either way it gives me something to do now I'm done with the Pasture.