162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 134 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rudyrules View Post
    Thank you to all who take the time to post on what to expect with achieving the goals of an event. It's disappointing spending a lot of energy and resources only to find out it's unrealistic that you will actually complete the event and win the prize. The only one I think I have achieved was the St. Patty's day event where I won the Lucky Clydesdale and more importantly the Lucky Leprechaun Aideen. She gives awesome drops including builder's paste. I have been playing the game since Sep of 2016. Giving unrealistic event goals and infrequency of drops of certain items are my biggest complaint. Especially golden nuggets. I hardly get any ever! Including using the boost at the apothecary which says it increases your chances of dropping nuggets from mines, and even that hardly ever works! It is frustrating to have goals sitting in my queue for months that i can't complete. And I play this game A LOT. I use it as a distraction at work among other things, so I am hitting it up usually at least once every 2 hours during the day. I would also criticize that the events that give decorations as prizes are lame - I don't even have the space in my kingdom for decorations so they mean nothing to me as a prize. I'd much rather get a box of energy as a prize if anything. Anyway, that's my 2 cents. Happy gaming!
    Totally agree especially with the "energy reward"

Rhino Keeper
    It seems that the bush gives every other collection Wild Flower,
    anybody else make the same notice?

BTW 2 more Mines 0 Cats.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by starnanou View Post
    It seems that the bush gives every other collection Wild Flower,
    anybody else make the same notice?

BTW 2 more Mines 0 Cats.
    That they give I know, but I don't recall for every collection. Well I have enough Wild Flowers to build 2 pastures! As you, cats are extinct.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    I have to say that even though the Lynx spawn and drop rates might not be the best ever, I'm overall pleased with this event.

I'm halfway through my level 9 Pasture and I haven't gotten sick of this event yet, lol. The recent past events had me so sick of chopping and tapping that I was dreading the last days.

I don't know if it's because we're using items most people have lots of or something else but I was so wiped out after those bears that this is like a vacation for me!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by karak71 View Post
    Okay, so this isn't just me? I think there is absolutely a link between what the elves request and what is required in adventures. I've noted it several times, in previous adventures also.
    No, it's not just you. Though I was trying to figure out if it was a link between that or between what we are lacking bc in between events, etc seems the elves request what's low in my inventory. Probably synced to both. I think that's what this whole Lynx event is about, them switching up the variables to something less predictable (i.e. as one person said "times of day with lynx spawn"). And it's a lot more than that, Ive noticed other "patterns" I used to rely on to get items I needed that they changed. Took a while to catch on to some, others Im still taking notes on & playing around with. I've said this a dozen times before, but... I know NOTHING about programming (not even java or html, lol), but I am somewhat mathmatically inclined and to ME computers=math=logic=calculated predictable variables so I don't think "luck" is programmed as such, there simply must be a formula. Of course, in my ignorance I'm probably stating the obvious here (and messing it up for all of us). But I think you are 100% correct. Though as apppplecrumb said, "[those variables] could just be in my head!" Lol. ;}

Was getting lynx regularly at first but only 1 all day yesterday. I got several blue boars and plenty of skunkupines. Anyone else having issues?

Rhino Keeper
    I have to say I find it funny that the lynx card says he can be spotted near Old Thomas' house when I bet OT is allergic to cats. He hasn't given me any for DAYS to this extent that I nearly stopped trying to coax one out of him.

Also, I unlocked the community prizes and check my face when I saw that the feeder has 2x2 footprint.

O_o

Really S8? And where am I to exhibit it, pray tell me? I love the artwork in CS, it was one of the main reasons that drew me to the game (the other one being the STORY khem khem) and I always look forward to the new items that can beautify my queendom... yes the but is coming. But how do you reconcile the tendency to deny the players more space with the ever growing items you produce? All the recent things have had huge footprints and so are stored away in the inventory. I expect this event will be no different. Such a shame for both your (preparing the event) and my work (completing the event) counts for nothing .

Other than that, I'm nearly ready level up from 8 to 9. I still haven't crafted the lynx, because I figured out I will do it when I will have the 25 pelts returned immediately. I should get there shortly.

Overall, not a bad event I reckon. But then, everything feels just divine after the high tea party fiasco.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    So disappointed... I'm only at pasture level 5...
    Likewise, Im Lvl 5 (midway on upgrading to Lvl6). :{ Had a good run yesterday and by that I mean a whopping 3 cats. Ave 1-3cats/2-12pelts every third day if i play 20hrs daily! Have all the lassos & flowers I need. Funny bc normally Im lacking energy resources during an event, but on the plus side tent offered 3 Aqua Ali's this week. Must be an invasive species and that's why my cats are disappearing...

Btw, Im lvl45 with 2mines... anyone know if/when we can have a 3rd? Tried selling a resource bldg at lvl44, but still at max. Anything would help at this point.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeast72 View Post
    Likewise, Im Lvl 5 (midway on upgrading to Lvl6). :{ Had a good run yesterday and by that I mean a whopping 3 cats. Ave 1-3cats/2-12pelts every third day if i play 20hrs daily! Have all the lassos & flowers I need. Funny bc normally Im lacking energy resources during an event, but on the plus side tent offered 3 Aqua Ali's this week. Must be an invasive species and that's why my cats are disappearing...

Btw, Im lvl45 with 2mines... anyone know if/when we can have a 3rd? Tried selling a resource bldg at lvl44, but still at max. Anything would help at this point.
    2 Sparkling Mines is the limit I'm afraid.

Executive Chef
    I need 32 more pelts to level up pasture to 8. The side challenge of The Shadow Lynx will give me 25 pelts and I only have to visit the pasture 6 more times to complete it. So maybe I'll be able to level up the pasture today. Still don't expect to get to level 10 unless I spend gems. Hopefully I'll finish the community event. Why 2 hay feeders? I will wait for pasture to mature and harvest my own hay. They tame lynx should keep the mice population under control.
    Last edited by Zummat; 05-28-17 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Content