162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 122 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

I I have than enough of everything but pelts , I collect and collect but they don't drop the shadow Luxor me I even bought 2 traps and I'm on level 4! No way I will ever make it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bernadette16668 View Post
    I I have than enough of everything but pelts , I collect and collect but they don't drop the shadow Luxor me I even bought 2 traps and I'm on level 4! No way I will ever make it.
    i have seen a lot of posts where people seem to be stuck on L4. I suggest that you just hang in there and keep trying. Because I think after L4 things seem to get a little better. They got easier for me, but I still am running into some dry spells. I feel like I'm just along for the ride, because I have no control over the spawns. Just keep trying. Not much else you can do aside from spending gems and IMO it won't be worth spending gems on.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i think it was Search the Ancient Vault. Anyway I have one out and should be back in a little over 2 hours. I'll post if I get a trap.
    I tried ancient vault like previous player stated but didn't get the trap. Not sure if I'm unlucky or if it was just some kind of glitch that the player received the trap. Can someone from S8 verify if the traps do indeed drop from the ancient vault ? Thank you. Thanks to the players who speed ahead to guide others thru the quests. I'm enjoying this quest but did spend gems on traps to get ahead. . Enjoy everyone.
    Name: Tybug

Fashion Designer
    On the plus side with this event, I had forgotten that Sir Daisy dropped petals and fairy murmur besides the normal horsey things. I hadn't collected from him/her in a long time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i think it was Search the Ancient Vault. Anyway I have one out and should be back in a little over 2 hours. I'll post if I get a trap.
    ★ thanks riverly (: ★ have one running n will update if there's trap (: ★

Executive Chef
    ★ hey all, I got this new bundle 20 horseshoe (no pelts) deal .. (: anyone's interested ? ★

// my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    On the plus side with this event, I had forgotten that Sir Daisy dropped petals and fairy murmur besides the normal horsey things. I hadn't collected from him/her in a long time.
    ★ I've upgraded Sir Daisy to a prime tap spot.. thanks all for reporting the daisy-related drops, and is very unique for a horse (: ★

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ thanks riverly (: ★ have one running n will update if there's trap (: ★
    me too. Am curious about this info.

Just collected from adventure. No trap.
    Last edited by riverly; 05-25-17 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Update on drop

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Morning all, couple of things:
    - if you want to have a chit chat, take it to PMs so the thread is not derailed.
    - posting personal medical info is against the forum rules, so be mindful what you post. I'll go back through the overnight posts and update some posts.
    - posting about Comms with support is also not allowed.
    - You are free to leave your gaming experiences as normal, but not to critisice others.
    - You do not need to read the whole thread if you want info on the goal. page 1 is your go to place.
    - If you post off topic, it will be removed as normal.

- I will post when I hear back about Lynx traps from Ancient vault adventure.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-25-17 at 06:12 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    On the 4th day I had to accept that I would not be able to level up the pasture to level 10 without using gems. That will be first for me. I have always completed event with souvenirs with no gems and cash spent by sheer obsession. However, I can't make the cats spawn with my obsession. So, I decided not to use any pelts to upgrade the pasture (it is currently level 3) and use all the pelts to craft the Lynx. According to my math, I can still get the horse this way. I have five Cats now and will craft 6 more or so before the end of the event. I am going to have quite a pack! (Except I don't think " pack " is the right word for Lynx.) Now I am happily obsessed with making cats! Good luck, everyone!

By the way, there is no cat today for me. Not even from Ivy's this morning...
    lol nice to meet you I have 5 cats too and going to craft as many as I can because I think I will not get the pasture to lvl 10 either. I am going to post screenshots after events
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71