162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 115 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Thanks for the laughs you guys. Funny!
    Old Thomas and Ivy better come through for us.
    I think they've gone to the beach!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    I totally agree, but we need to let Pika, who said the drop rate was fine and there is no problem with the coding, know that the cats are not droppng, if everyone posts when they spawn the very rare cat it defeats the purpose, we need in this instance to drive home to Pika that the cats just arent spawning and it is ruining the game, I havent had one today, well I almost had one, and I have never had one from the mine, which Pika told us to build multiples of, I have two and I call that a pair, so I and Princesscupobutter tried to build multiple mine and you cant, so we believe there is a mistake and they need to relook at the situation, they need to realise there is a lack of spawn and the clock is ticking. We are reacting to a post from Pika who said just before the office closed for the weekend that there was nothing wrong with the spawn rate, we need them on Monday morning to realise there actually might be soemthing wrong, so until then please post your results. Hopefully with a sheer weight of numbers Pika will have to concede that there is a problem, and do something about so just bear with it for a few days : )
    Totally agree. We have to present here on the forum as honestly as we can so the true picture is known. Yes, that means posting if you're having a good success with spawning (hardly likely in this event), but also showing the weight of numbers that are not getting enough to even get CLOSE to the end. Then there is a chance that someone at S8 will actually realise that this event is unacheivable for most and maybe do something about it.

so....that said....add me to the pool of non-spawners. I have had two in the last 24 hours with regular collections from mines, Old Thomas and Ivy. I have worked out that I will probably not get past level 6 if the current drop rate continues for me.

I don't know if this happened to anyone else, but I got a Shadow Lynx trap from the "Search the Ancient Vault" quest. Pleasant surprise!

Lynx spawns have been extremely low for me. Hardly getting any at all from Old Thomas's house - 2 or 3 at most in total since the event started. Means I've only been getting 2 a day from Ivy's Hut and therefore making very very slow progress and unlikely to complete at this rate
    I got my first ever fro a mine just now

Executive Chef
    the Skunkupine Army has taken control of my queendom. They are jumping out of every building, bush, well, crop and farm animal. They have succeeded in scaring off the cats on steroids (too big lynx).

Seriously, I spawn 5-8 skunupine every 40 energy.

Rhino Keeper
    I only play twice a day due to work.
    This morning I got 1 Cat from OTs house. That is only the 2nd time for me that I have had a spawn from OTs house and the clock says 15days left. Thats a pretty poor algorithm.

My 2 mines which have consistently spawned at least 1 cat per collection (so at least twice a day) gave me nothing, neither did Ivy.

Cant see any consistency there.

I have basically given up on upgrading the pasture. I think I will concentrate on the Community prize and just go about my normal play.

The only gems I spent on this game were 4 traps and all that did was get me the big cat.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catlover1959 View Post
    I don't know if this happened to anyone else, but I got a Shadow Lynx trap from the "Search the Ancient Vault" quest. Pleasant surprise!
    Wow! I'll do those tomorrow then!
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    @SW : for the side goal #3 in post#4 you get 20 gems too

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1294.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	122.3 KB 
ID:	36891
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-24-17 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Thank you! :) added to page 1.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    just had a thought this isn't a new trend of animals being bigger is it?

with space at a premium how many will keep a pet out that possibly won't drop much different to other cats post event & takes up 4 times the space? or will it drop four times as much? Not taking apart aesthetics or size comparisons with other things.

i have not heard/read as many people after 2 as did with the teethy brown bear or wanting both steads.

or ofc you could always give us more space /flutters eye lashes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by catlover1959 View Post
    Good information to know! Wish I had known it sooner.