162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 113 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    hi nateryd,

i'm trying to explain/ask my mates on my wall (but making a codswollop of it) but you know 'normally' when fighting you hope/try to fight & use least amount of energy possible? with the lynx do we need to not do this, bcos longer the fight (more hits) more chance to get pelts or do we think the amount of pelts each lynx is going to drop is already set as it spawns. i know we can't know i meant by people's experience.

i also have been doing terrible on pelts dropped per lynx. Thou today (& its 17:26 here) i have only had 1 lynx since midnight so been hard to tell. Am sure cat occurances are on increase thou.

sorry if this is muddled cough -> chest infection making me a bear of very little brain. Thou thanks to coughing & insomnia i'm checking game 2/3 hourly 24/7 as my 3791 lassos total (i'm making up my own mini games )

Rhino Keeper
    Hey really good to see many players experiencing increased spawn rate Unfortunately, I'm not one of those Infact, I'm getting only 2-3 per day and last three visits to Ivy didn't spawn any lynxes, none from OT since the start of the event!!!

I'm just curious to see how far can I go without spending gems.

Thanks to Katt and Shibuya for their fantastic work in helping all of us .
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starnanou View Post

My opinion is that S8 increase the drop rate at Mines and decreased in the OT and Ivy
    I agree with this. I was just going to post the same thing. I've only had 1 or 2 Lynx from OT from the beginning. Ivy is hit or miss. Just collected and no Lynx from her either. I think she and Old Thomas went on vacation.

Mines are better, but still not great spawn rates from them either. I finally got to level 5 this morning. Hopefully I'll get the 500 soon so I can join the community.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    hi nateryd,

i'm trying to explain/ask my mates on my wall (but making a codswollop of it) but you know 'normally' when fighting you hope/try to fight & use least amount of energy possible? with the lynx do we need to not do this, bcos longer the fight (more hits) more chance to get pelts or do we think the amount of pelts each lynx is going to drop is already set as it spawns. i know we can't know i meant by people's experience.

i also have been doing terrible on pelts dropped per lynx. Thou today (& its 17:26 here) i have only had 1 lynx since midnight so been hard to tell. Am sure cat occurances are on increase thou.

sorry if this is muddled cough -> chest infection making me a bear of very little brain. Thou thanks to coughing & insomnia i'm checking game 2/3 hourly 24/7 as my 3791 lassos total (i'm making up my own mini games )

Yes i like having more hits at the lynx for more pelts. Personally i will hit it 3 times and get 2 pelts.
    Then move off to collect some flowers etc and return to finish the lynx. I find it gives me average of 4 per lynx

Rhino Keeper
    My ivy's is at 100% with spawning a lynx

Rhino Keeper
    i dunno if i have ever noticed that having a break & doing somet else within a fight helps & i am last person to believe i have found a trick etc. This is where i'm struggling to explain myself on my wall. Sorry. Playing for 3-4 years & last thing i am saying is this is a fact or something like the one click spawn trick. More a hypothesis (at a push) BUT, here goes.... this is what i kinda thought happens anyway

Is three options per hit left, right, middle & you get options of 2 hit points, getting energy back or 1 hit point. Dunno if others don't think so. In my experience & only that it has seemed that if i get a 'good result' energy back or two hit points then that option (be it left, right or middle) normally the next time doesn't give a 'good' option. Normally you want fight over in least number of energy hits as possible but do we with the lynx? Norm if i get 'good option' i change to one of the other hit types.

maybe i'm totally wrong with the good option not being followed by another, i haven't really really studied it. Maybe i shudnt have mentioned it here as thou i don't think it's me seeing patterns that aren't there & certainly am not superstitious. My apologies all if this makes no sense or if people think it's not right.

i will be first to put hand up & say if it's wrong & tbh scientifically speaking it probably is coded that each hit has chance to be anything, maybe ..... i dunno.

Please feel free to ignore my rambling sorry. Antibiotics plus cough medicine turning my brain to porridge.

Rhino Keeper
    Been a sad day for cats in my kingdom. I see people finishing this event or really close to finishing cause I am receiving brush request from neighbors and I'm fighting tooth and nail to reach lvl 5. I play at least every two hours (which is a bit pathetic). I don't know... guess we'll see how far this goes. Maybe spawn rate will jump back up soon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    I don't know what to do... It seems I'm very far behind! Most ppl are already at least at level 6 and they have a Lynx crafted. I haven't crafted the Lynx yet. And I'm nowhere near level 6. I feel like I must have the unluckiest kingdom for spawn rates and then for pelt drops! I seem to only get 2 pelts on the very rare occasion that a Lynx does spawn... What am I doing wrong?? Should I force close my game? HELP!!
    I am also on level 4. I had 3 lynx today but only 2-3 pelts per lynx. The rest of my energy is going toward flowers right now because I don't have the gem flowers and bushes.

I won't spend gems ...hit 2 gem traps tapping flowers. So frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    i was wondering (as nowhere near myself) is the community count thingy about where it normally is at this point?

most of my friends have opted out & so many people struggling.

i will continue to plod along.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    Hey really good to see many players experiencing increased spawn rate Unfortunately, I'm not one of those Infact, I'm getting only 2-3 per day and last three visits to Ivy didn't spawn any lynxes, none from OT since the start of the event!!!

I'm just curious to see how far can I go without spending gems.

Thanks to Katt and Shibuya for their fantastic work in helping all of us .
    I think my queendom must be related to yours! I have not noticed an increase in cats, but the reverse..nothing from Ivy this am. She was good for a cat each time, maybe she went on vacation and didn't leave any food out.

I'm on level 4 and have the lynx but I think I'll still be lucky to get to 500 to get the community prizes