162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 103 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerbrown2010 View Post
    That didn't work for me - I used the trap that I won - plus I had purchased some (I wanted to craft a lynx) and now I will need to buy another one.��
    Very sorry to hear this. I had the goal to buy the trap and acquired my 50 horseshoes after that goal was available, and it counted for me and I know for others as well. The information about it is on the first page about side goals. It says it will auto complete.
    Last edited by wamboltia; 05-22-17 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Additional info

Rhino Keeper
    Couldn't they at least make the crafted lynx drop pelts, or spawn a monster lynx too?!

Executive Chef
    ★ Uncle Thomas House spawns quite a few Dire Boars, at least for my acct .. lol ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post

...I know it's OT, but I don't think our British friends are caring about Shadow Lynx spawn rates right now.

My prayers with you all, and I hope you're all safe tonight.
    Yes, it's pretty sad that people aren't able to attend a concert, without having a horrendous night. Prayers for England!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Do we use the horse feed/stallion feed for anything or just make it?
    You don't use it for anything, so don't make extras.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustybullets View Post
    Well I thought lvy's hut was supposed to be "guaranteed to trigger the shadow lynx." Nope.!!!!!!😡 I wonder how many times you wait hours and hours just to get nothing. You get one about every 4th hit at OT place and the same for the mine.
    Got my first Lynx from Ivy on day 4 of the event... In total I think I got 2-3 Lynx from her. So definitely not a guaranteed drop.

On an upbeat note...was able to craft my own cat yesterday and ever since then the drop rate of the other cats seems to have picked up....just hope I don't jinx it now ....

Executive Chef
    Old Thomas was stingy today.- 0. But the mines came through and I was able to get to L5 pasture. I figure it will take about 4 days to get to 500 horseshoes. I don't know how all this will pan out. Something's got to give somewhere. At this rate the goals seem unrealistic. Anyway on to level 6. Really the farm stable is what I'm aiming for.
    And thank you Shibuya for the spreadsheet. I better pay more attention to flowers and lassos!!!

My thoughts and prayers for those in Manchester.

Executive Chef
    Well I don't know if anyone is noticing my consistently changing post on page 73 but the spawn rate is increasing by day in fact it seems to have shot up by two every couple of days so far. Yesterday I had 6. I'm starting to think this is all part of the plan and we shouldn't worry but I suppose only time will tell. I'm going to keep going and see how I get on. For those that have barely spawned a few I can understand the frustration and anger and I've lost at least 1 neighbour over this. I was starting to think all was lost, and the numbers just didn't make sense, the numbers still don't to a degree, but I'm trying to remind myself there are still 14 days on this and I'm nearly at levelling to level 5 on the horse pasture. Keep plugging away and I hope the spawning starts to work for you.

My thoughts and prayers are for those affected by the attack in Manchester. Thankfully I'm in the south of England, but have to be aware whenever I go into London. Such sad news that children are dead from this attack which should have been a fun evening for all.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    honestly i think even if they made OT house a 100% guaranteed spawn, i dont think we would get enough pelts to fully upgrade. i mean even if we spawned the lynx there every two hours 5 times a day that is 10 hours of game play and even with its lowest drops of 3 pelts we would only be averaging 30 pelts a day, so i dont understand why s8 wont do this. its not like we will all be finishing super fast this way..

Farm Supplier
    I have yet to spawn a lynx at OT house. I have had much better luck at the sparkling mines. I have had the same experience as other's at Ivy's house- it is not a guaranteed spawn. There is no way I will get very far. There are more important things to worry about.

Prayers to the people in Manchester and their families.