162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 137 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Only 8 pelts today, so pretty slow. Need 60 more to get to level 8. I'm sure I'll make that and maybe 9, but 10 isn't looking good unless things improve. Less than 800 horseshoes so not sure the last individual prize is in my reach either, but I'll keep trying.
    In a similar spot for levelling up but have a lot less horseshoes. I have not really been tracking progress, so only realised by reading my own post on a neighbours wall that it took me 4 days to go from 6 to 7. So with 10 days to go, if it continues at that rate, I think that means level 9 may be off the cards.

Interest in the event is definitely reducing, and I am not feeling any pressure / incentive to try to play more to see if I can get further. Which is unusual for me ...

Farm Supplier
    I am still on level 4 ..... this quest has been a joke, and not a funny one.

I only get 2 lynxes a day because they only spawn from Ivy. Yet another unfinished building to take up space in storage!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've just upgraded to level 10 Pasture and received my the Noble Stable.

I was very surprised to find that once I placed it, you have to upgrade to have best chance at rarer items. I didn't look before I clicked level 1 upgrade because I had everything.

Noble Stable level 3 you need:
    50 wheat
    4 fancy beams
    4 fancy blocks

I didn't see this in the thread but if it's already posted, just ignore.

EDITED: I originally posted the wrong level, forgetting I already updated. Sorry no numbers for the level 2 upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Noble Stable Level 4 upgrade needs:
    50 carrots
    2 royal blocks
    2 royal beams

Noble Stable Level 5 upgrade needs:
    50 cabbages
    4 royal beams
    4 royal blocks

My collections so far have been giving me multiple bacon, milk, hides and horse hair.
    Level 2:
    50 corn
    2 fancy blocks
    2 fancy beams.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Woo hoo! I only need 80 more pelts to upgrade my pasture to level 9! (Said with lots of sarcasm.) I'm glad I crafted the shadow lynx early on because with it dropping horseshoes I think I'll at least get to finish the community event.

Executive Chef
    ★ okay I think I should congratulate myself for not fervently looking at CS the entire day to catch the Lynx .. I ended up more connected to the real world, catching up with family n friends (: ★ and that's priceless (: ★

★ thank you S8 (: you have done well

Host(ess)
    I'm confused. I don't know if this has been asked or not (not going through 101 pages to see). Why is it we have to use resources to make the swords and I don't see anywhere that they will be used towards event later?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sistarvi View Post
    I'm confused. I don't know if this has been asked or not (not going through 101 pages to see). Why is it we have to use resources to make the swords and I don't see anywhere that they will be used towards event later?
    No where, sistarvi (: ★ they just want us to have something to do, doesn't add to anywhere in the story (: ★ the craft option poofed off immediately after ★

Host(ess)
    Well that's pointless. I've used all my ore for nothing? Smh. At first I was thinking I wanted to finish this event but it's getting kind of old with all the animals that don't give anything special. Especially if you don't have anywhere to put them along with what ever building you get with the event (which gives nothing special either). I now see why so many are begging to go back to main story line or at least a monster hunt. At least give us some more room to expand. I have so much stuff in storage it's a shame.
    P.s. I'm not using pelts to build a huge ugly (ugly to me)mangy cat that serves no purpose after event. No where to put it anyway!

Executive Chef
    This is turning interesting for me too. With real life taking precedence, it's been slow going. I let my 4 year old collect coins, because she saw me looking at the game. I let her. I found out later she had colllected my gems too. Lol. Oh well, it keeps this game in the right perspective.
    I foresee if things stay the way they are, I probably won't get L10. And that was my main goal.
    Yeah something's got to happen.

Maybe S8 will come through in the end.
    I don't have any gems left to spend. Lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    This is turning interesting for me too. With real life taking precedence, it's been slow going. I let my 4 year old collect coins, because she saw me looking at the game. I let her. I found out later she had colllected my gems too. Lol. Oh well, it keeps this game in the right perspective.
    I foresee if things stay the way they are, I probably won't get L10. And that was my main goal.
    Yeah something's got to happen.

Maybe S8 will come through in the end.
    I don't have any gems left to spend. Lol.
    So sorry about your gems. My then 3-4 yr old grandson was collecting coins in bakery story for me. Then I took over. He accidentally bumped my arm bc as you know they just have to sit right on top of us. So "we" bought 100 gems worth of coins!������. All I could say; it's a memory I'll cherish�� After so many gem traps in all of S8 games we'd be crying everyday and in great need if counseling.

I've got 2 accts. One pasture L7 just a bit ago. One 18 pelts away from L7. Really really want the stable but probably won't make it. Not setting alarms to collect 24/7. Not really interested in the horse. I saw one of my neighbors already has everything. Pasture and stable look very nice.