• I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 179 of 179 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

I was a happy level 50 in the not too distance past. When i was a lower level, I did not always reach the goal. But after achieving a level 50, I was able to make it to the end goal successfully. Not too fast and not to nail biting. There was a goldilocks time with castle story where if you muscled through and logged on frequently you made it. Now I fail event after event. I have not deleted my game yet but I think about it a lot. I feel foolish getting suckered into yet another frustrating event

Rhino Keeper
    I am another level 50 player who has completed every event I have tried up to the last couple. I play every day and during the middle of the night when more difficult events are in progress. It is plain as many players have pointed out that money is the main motivator for S8 and what they seem to fail to understand that losing players does not make money. The story line we all came to love needs to come back and instill that excitement in playing we all used to. I did get the pasture to level 10 and crafted 1 cat but fell short around 500 horseshoes for horse. Bring back the love S8!

Sorry, I know this is not the right place to post this, but....could someone please tell me where to find the link for the current new event, with crouching flygers, fang beasts, and more? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks much.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KekeAndLittle View Post
    Sorry, I know this is not the right place to post this, but....could someone please tell me where to find the link for the current new event, with crouching flygers, fang beasts, and more? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks much.
    its the monster hunt. What level are you? It's for 22 and up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KekeAndLittle View Post
    Here's the link
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-in-posts-1-3*

And there are a number of ways to find this, apart from using the search function
    2 simple ones:
    - It is at/near the top of the list at the moment in the discussion forum (which this thread is in as well) if you order by last post
    - Or you can go to What's New / Activity Stream in the menu bar and you will be able to easily find threads that people are currently posting to, which includes the monster hunt.

Executive Chef

Unhappy

I couldn't finish the event. I couldn't even finish getting the pasture to level 10. I managed to get it to level 8 by playing a LOT more than usual, really it was giving me anxiety checking the game and playing every 2 hours. It's too much, this game was supposed to help me feel more relaxed, not more stressed out. I like playing it 1-4 times a day at the most (I play a lot of other S8 games and they're all very time consuming). Trying to up my game time to every two hours made me want to delete it altogether.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Hi appppppplecrumble,
    I know about the resource problem for lower levels. On one hand this is not fair, on the other hand I have seen in other games, that you work up to obtain the necessary resources by leveling up and playing. That is you have to earn it. That is a part of those games and is understood. It should not be tedious or difficult to advance though.
    If the spawn rate was indeed the same ( and how do we tell, S8 claim that the beast spawn rate does not change with quests, but it sure looks like it), then it boils down to the luck factor again. And that's OK, most games are part strategy, part luck.
    Totally agree.
    What is the point to lvl up if you have the same change as a higher lvl to complete a task?
    When I started this game I couldn't finish the events, but I did't care couse I was hoping to finish them when I will be a higher lvl

I am lvl 50 long time ago and still don't finish them :P

Executive Chef
    Same problem, in past I could almost always finish the events, I play really regularly, but those past events- i fail ALL of them. Can't even upgrade to the level 10. Logging in the middle of the night, speeding up with gems - and still end up short. If anything those have been so frustrating and pointless that I even deliberately IGNORE gem sale button - since I'm so mad at the game.
    Hopefully they will make this things easier again - so you could make it without sweating or cutting rocks/ trees like maniac, or failing to spawn monsters, which just WON't show up...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jessiefromshimerville View Post
    I was a happy level 50 in the not too distance past. When i was a lower level, I did not always reach the goal. But after achieving a level 50, I was able to make it to the end goal successfully. Not too fast and not to nail biting. There was a goldilocks time with castle story where if you muscled through and logged on frequently you made it. Now I fail event after event. I have not deleted my game yet but I think about it a lot. I feel foolish getting suckered into yet another frustrating event
    That's exactly how I feel. I stopped playing Farm Story because of this problem and might just do the same to Castle Story. I'm OK with Dragon Story because I never finish the tasks but I like the dragon breeding and I never spend any money. This game is getting ridiculous though, unless you spend loads of money on it, you must literally have to spend all day and night sat by your device trying to to achieve unachievable goals (& I have wasted money on it every week).

Farm Supplier
    I don't know if anyone else had the same problem but even with logging in every hour or so and speeding up with gems, I was literally only getting 3 lynx a day almost every day - no fun for a long time level 50 player who has spent a fortune on this game!