162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 119 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Old Thomas must have gotten wind we were all disappointed in him because he finally gave me a lynx! First time ever I had 4 in a row from all sources, fingers crossed it means my luck is improving because I'll sure need it to finish this Pasture.
    I got 4 this morning too!! I was very dubious about the one energy spawn thing but I must say that I think it's working!! Instead of collecting from all of my daily Ali's at one time, I collect from two or so after I spawn a lynx and battle it and then move on to the next spot that spawns. It's been working pretty well now for the last 48 hours. The spawn rates for me have gotten better and better. Just upgraded to level 7. I will occasionally drop a gem or two at night to speed up the mines and OT before bed. And the mines do seem to have a higher spawn rate for me that OT now. Ivy has been pretty much guaranteed for me. Only one or two collections with no Lynx. I am starting to think I may even be able to craft my pair of pets too!!

Hi everybody!

I did some calculations:

The event for me ends in 324 hours

Old Thomas drops every 2 hours
    Ivy drops every 12 hours
    Mines (lvl 3) drop 2x every +/- 3,5 hours

This leaves me with 351 chances of spawning a Shadow Lynx
    Assuming that i play 24/7.....

I play for about 16 hours a day with timers on the above using my smart watch.

Currently lvl 6 Pasture and 25 Pelts and counting.

Good hunting to all.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by CaymanTurtle View Post
    Unable to upgrade the horse pasture to level two. Is this a glitch or am I missing something?
    Same here. Really curious as to what is going on? Im sure S8 must know what theyre doing...? Im stocked up on flowers & lassos through lvl7, but still sitting on lvl4 for 4days now waiting for the mysterious lynx. There's only a few left in existance you know, and [evidently] theyre inhabitants of some far, far away kingdom. It's been so long since Ive seen one, Ive forgotten what they look like. Must have migrated for the summer. ;}

Has anyone had different luck or a change in luck? Sorry havent been keeping up with the forums.
    Last edited by Jaybeast72; 05-25-17 at 05:46 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeast72 View Post
    Same here. Really curious as to what is going on? Im sure S8 must know what theyre doing...? Im stocked up on flowers & lassos through lvl7, but still sitting on lvl4 for 4days now waiting for the mysterious lynx. There's only a few left in existance you know, and evidently theyre inhabitants of some far, far away from kingdom cause it's been so long since Ive seen one Ive forgotten what they look like. Must have migrated for the summer. ;}

Has anyone had different luck or a change in luck? Sorry havent been keeping up with the forums.
    Some people do seem to be getting better rates. I thought I was in that category but last 2 days have been poor for me again. Sigh.

And number of pelts per lynx have also dropped for me. So hoping it will pick up again.
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 05-25-17 at 04:41 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Some people do seem to be getting better rates. I thought I was in that category but last 2 days have been poor for me again. Sigh.
    ★ yes I noted this phenomena too, they got level 10 pasture and have a half a dozen crafted lynxes

So did they speed using gems? maybe, perhaps, or did they have Super Luck? ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Hi everybody.
    I used to read all the posts here during events.
    It was fun.

Almost 99% of all the posts for this event are complaints about spawn rate of Shadow Lynx.
    So you lost me at about page nr. 60....

I am level 32 and the last 3 events were all about energy / resources and gem purchase red flower etc.

Everybody high level could easely finish.

For me it was impossible to complete those quests.

S8 in my opinion is listening very well to this forum because they gave us this event with no pressure on ENERGY / RECOURSES / GEM PURCHASE.

Spawnrate is in the algorythm of this game.
    Offcourse they want to triggger the players to buy gems / items for real money.

Why don't we all stop complaining about it until let's say the last 5 days of the event.
    Also in my honest opinion the posts of Old Thomas / ivy / Mines dropping or dropping not after about 100+ pages....
    Comon, ENJOY the challange plz.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-25-17 at 06:08 PM. Reason: removed off topic text - see post 1127

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ yes I noted this phenomena too, they got level 10 pasture and have a half a dozen crafted lynxes

So did they speed using gems? maybe, perhaps, or did they have Super Luck? ★
    Judging by your signature, if you are working towards 70 pelts (aka lvl 8), you are doing better than me. I am very slooooowly building up the 45 needed for lvl 6

But I know I am still ahead of others, so feel for them.
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 05-25-17 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Typos

Rhino Keeper
    Hi fazerJan,

i kinda half agree & half disagree. Which i guess is what forums are for. i was thinking the same about this quest, after the tea party & then 400 tooth/teeth collections for a bear people were struggling with energy, especially lower levels or 50's without herds of energy droppers. i was thinking this quest is more for those who struggled with those quests.

i disagree about people not being able to post spawn rates & worries about finishing, some have been very funny (dory swimming e.g.)

thou for few reasons i said before in a post. People want to be heard, i love this game been playing years & committed to it & the community but i honestly am not going to read a list of people's spawn posts as well as this forum certainly without like here other posts between them. Even thou as an anorak i find it interesting

couple of other points i made 1 person early on had made mistake we all sometimes do & read event wrong they complained about spawns and added community etc counter not going up either thou they had been collecting lassos or pelts (i forget). someone cud help & said no it's the horseshoes. if that had been in a different section they might not have been helped.

at first was awhile before a lynx was seen at a mine & then longer till seen at a level 6 if people hadn't been posting then if this had been a problem it cud have been solved by the community. i know now is prob not things to find out but no1 can say upto x point you can mention things & after that no.

biggest reason for me thou is the end and the neighbour requests on last quest. i LOVED how the community pulled together people adding people etc trying to help them complete. Those posts would be in a way considered someone 'moaning' they hadn't got their requests filled. People were writing update posts then on requests. After years of just reading i signed up & started posting bcos of how positive that all made me feel. i made news friends & i am reading posts now & commiserating along (& pleased when someone says actually today was a better day)

for what it's worth i haven't been posting my spawns i have had good days & bad thou i never seem to get many per lynx. is a lot of days left thou & spawn rates will prob change.

trouble started (in my very limited opinion) when luck got introduced as a variable rather then 'if i babysit my device & put in the effort it's down to me if i succeed'

people don't like to feel unlucky especially when doing something like playing a game which they do feel good. More of something, but a definite spawn v less (ish) and luck. It's tightrope Storm8 have to walk, rather them then me.

Farm Supplier
    I believe Katt was correct about the spawn rate increasing as the pasture levels up. I also received 4/4 lynxes from all sources today (yes, even Thomas) which allowed me to level up to 6 and then the 2 mines spawned.
    It does seem the mornings have always been good for spawning them.
    I also received my 20 gems for ****ing 30 lynxes.
    It's been a good morning in the Queendoom.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Saw the posts and that's news to me too! So I checked him and got an orange petal.
    Well, this morning Sir Daisy also dropped seeds including a purple petal. 😳.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******