162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 165 of 179 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Farm Supplier
    It is no good((
    A have only 26 shadow pelt for 10 level and 1 day 8 hr. No shadow lynxs !!! And only 2 or 3 pelt from each.
    Why so !!? So much time for this event((

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Well with my second lynx of the day I am now done. 1 Level 10 pasture and 1 Judgement Gray now in my game. I really didn't expect to get this done so quickly. I really expected to go to the wire and even buy a trap or two. Glad now all I have to do is collect my horseshoes and not worry about lynx spawns. Or fear I'm going to accidentally craft another lynx instead of a stone brick. Now on to upgrading my Noble Stable best give the nuggets first. Lol.
    I,too, received the last 5 pelts that I needed to get Level 10. It was just before I decided, if I didn't get a Lynx from Ivy. I'd go to sleep...well, Ivy dropped the Lynx who dropped 6 pelts....Hooray, it's over!! Will we be able to continue upgrading stable once the event is over? I'm waiting on the 50 cabbages. I've used all cabbages for recipes necessary for adventures. Yes, in some areas, it was easier than other events, where we'd tapped rocks, trees, ponds on going. However, it was tedious for the spawning....not necessary to have so many sources to obtain the Lynx, never receiving any... day after day from any of the places, that was insane. Bring on that Monster Hunt!

Fashion Designer
    My dilemma is that I need 30 pelts to level pasture to 9 and get get rid of all the flowers and lasso in my inventory, but with my spawn rate it's doubtful I will get there (it took 2 days to go from 48 to 60) so should I craft 2 extra lynx or hope for the best? Either way I will most likely be short on horseshoes for the final individual prize, yet again *sigh*.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hexappeal View Post
    The noble stable is the building with the blue roof. The pasture is what we level up.
    If you obtain the stable, you can have both.
    I finished last night, using only one gem but investing tons of time.
    I enjoyed it. Mainly because it wasn't energy intense.
    The noble stable with the blue roof can be upgraded to Level 5. The higher level supposedly gives better drops. So far mine is pretty much like a regular stable dropping milk and hides, maybe some other stuff. No gold apple so far.

Executive Chef
    I don't think I will level up the Noble Stable. I don't see the benefit.
    I remember reading a post long ago about someone collecting and saving their energy. I think I'm going to do that to prepare for upcoming hunt. (The elves are not offering any good trades and I am so done with the lynxes!) I wish I could give my extra pelts away.

Farm Supplier
    I really wish the shadow lynx, and the shadow pelts weren't so RANDOM!!! I need 44 more to finish level 10; I don't know if I'll be able to finish in the allotted time. I'm only 100 horseshoes down from 2400, so I'm not too worried on that front, should get them today. But the shadow lynx and pelts is getting crazy!!! TIMED GOALS SHOULD NOT BE RANDOM DROPS!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    165 pages of people not getting lynx to spawn....

I've spent plenty of time on this (over the course of 21 days there were only a couple I couldn't log on every 2-3 hours) and I'll be about 50 pelts short and 200 horseshoes short. The length of the event should be to accommodate those players that can't babysit the game.

I could have finished if the first 10-12 days didn't have multiple 36 hour windows with no lynx.

Please, S8, you'll make steadier income from Castle Story if you continue the story line, offer event prizes that help the regular game and have a gem confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    For your info : my Noble Stable Level 5 is in my Kingdom since Yesterday, and gives me only Milk ! No Apple, no Golden Apple, nothing else than milk. :-/

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    For your info : my Noble Stable Level 5 is in my Kingdom since Yesterday, and gives me only Milk ! No Apple, no Golden Apple, nothing else than milk. :-/
    I've yet to get any golden apples either. I usually get several hides, bacon and milk. I also think I may have gotten wool but I'm maxed now so it's hard to tell. I do like the drops because it's all the items I use most in the Royal Exchange to try and finish my last few expansions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've yet to get any golden apples either. I usually get several hides, bacon and milk. I also think I may have gotten wool but I'm maxed now so it's hard to tell. I do like the drops because it's all the items I use most in the Royal Exchange to try and finish my last few expansions.
    Now I'm even sadder...I need another wool source.