162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 140 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Executive Chef
    ★ i would like a donkey that drops energy (: ★ whooo hooo

Rhino Keeper
    the alicolts look kinda donkey-ish no? think they drop 2 energy every now & then. no lassos thou.

i want a penguin, am kinda penguin obsessed, i have whole event planed in my mind from the penguin asking them (us) to make everyone dinner jackets so they fit in more, sitting on eggs, teaching Thurston to waddle & queens/kings keep quests to south pole collecting ice/fish & no i don't wanna wait till December. A penguin is for life not just for Christmas.

yes i do need to get out more. S8 .... call me /wink

Executive Chef
    i have come to the conclusion that since I have a tame shadow lynx it is scaring off most of the ones that would have come to Ivy's hut, OT's house or the mines. I'm just going to keep collecting horseshoes as I have no hope that I will get my pasture to level 10. It's not worth spending $$ on it. I have so many buildings in storage it's not even funny. And I can only expand one more time at this point. i wonder if I can take my hundreds and hundreds of wild flowers and lassoes and drop them off in different places on the quests. Just a thought.

Fashion Designer
    I just finished the shadow Lynx goal and received 20 gems and 25 pelts. Even though I had read about that several days ago, I had forgotten (just caught up on several pages of this discussion and it was mentioned again). That's a huge encouragement to me as now I only need 16 to reach lvl 8. I only received 10 pelts today from collecting. I might have had more, but I turned the sound off first thing this morning as my husband was sleeping and forgot there was already a monster on the board. Collected from the mines and, of course, got nothing. I might not have anyway, but they seem to do better first thing in the morning. Rats! As always I'm not stressing about this, but will just see how far I get. I realized this a couple of events ago to try my best, but not to let this interfere with real life and to just consider it a challenge.

Good luck to those of us still striving. Thanks to everyone who provided hints and math and let us know what the upcoming requirements were.

One thing I just wanted to ask...has anyone else noticed that adventures that used to regularly give energy and gems only seem to give energy (in addition to the normal stuff) now? The last few adventures I've sent the nights on from keep have not given gems.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 05-29-17 at 08:16 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    i want a penguin, am kinda penguin obsessed, i have whole event planed in my mind from the penguin asking them (us) to make everyone dinner jackets so they fit in more, sitting on eggs, teaching Thurston to waddle & queens/kings keep quests to south pole collecting ice/fish & no i don't wanna wait till December. A penguin is for life not just for Christmas.

yes i do need to get out more. S8 .... call me /wink
    LMAO! This post just made my day! So cute! I'd love a quest with these ideas!

I'm so on board with penguins! And penguins in clothes. I'm in love! Yes, I fully realize it already looks like they wear tuxedos, but little dinner jackets. Bwahahaha ������������❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️��������������

Do y'all think at this point it makes more sense to just tame another lynx to get more horseshoes, or keep working on leveling up? I hate to use the pelts I do have, but man I need some horseshoes!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by karak71 View Post
    Do y'all think at this point it makes more sense to just tame another lynx to get more horseshoes, or keep working on leveling up? I hate to use the pelts I do have, but man I need some horseshoes!!!!!!
    If your goal is the talking/non talking horse more then the stable/level 10 field then i think people are saying more lynxs the better, also if the 8 hour collection time of the lynxes fits in better with your game play then every 2 hours for the field.

i always think that the gem speed up for the event building, the field in this case, is often quite reasonable compared to other things & if it's horseshoes you want (& your field is high enough that it's worth it i guess) & you have a few gems to spare that could be another idea. Not sure if this helps. i think with this quest is few different ways to play it depending on your personal goals & game play.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    In a similar spot for levelling up but have a lot less horseshoes. I have not really been tracking progress, so only realised by reading my own post on a neighbours wall that it took me 4 days to go from 6 to 7. So with 10 days to go, if it continues at that rate, I think that means level 9 may be off the cards.

Interest in the event is definitely reducing, and I am not feeling any pressure / incentive to try to play more to see if I can get further. Which is unusual for me ...
    unusual for me too! after 4/5 days of being off forum I'm visiting to see the further steps only to find another 50+ pages to read! poor me.. this time I feel dumped and crumpled.

same usual problem of no spawns at all from OT, few from IH and practically working only on the 2 mines. how ever is this possible to collect so many pelts to finish this event?
    I do check game many times a day.. it's always open on the kitchen table but! this event due to the reason is lacking spawns have lowered my pleasure of consentrating of moving on. I kind of think.. well it's not spawning anyway. not that other forum readers are interested in this, but it just shows how a bad spawn rate can throw one off turning their interest to 0.
    the only reason I continue is cause during my career of play.. I have collect all final prizes so far and know I'll feel bad if I don't collect this one too, but I'm forcing myself to play.. and it's all due to this unhappy lack of lynxes.

no use reporting.. spawns have already been planned to make us suffer and obviously spend to get.. but this method does cancel enjoyment and keen attention.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Finally got the Noble Stable last night! No gems used. Stupidly impossible task this time. I doubt if anybody else will do it without gems.