162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 133 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Anyway, never give up, never surrender.
    Or should I say power of the post?
    I keenly believe in the power of post! Keep posting, never surrender! ★ (:
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ same here , back to drought ★
    I am getting confused ! Just catching up on posts for the day but didn't I just read that you got 7 pelts?

If that is a drought, bring it my way !

I've had a couple of 4 pelts over the last few but mainly 3s ...
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 05-27-17 at 10:06 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    If this has been asked and answered, I apologize.

Is it better to use pelts for crafting a Shadow Lynx or save them all for upgrading the pasture?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    If that is a drought, bring it my way !
    Hey cavegirl (: ★ trust me it's really a Lynx feast or famine extremes .. earlier I was happy over the 7 pelts , next moment it's famine lol ★

After these many days of Lynx hunting, I still couldn't predict Shadow Lynx's behavioural pattern nor its characteristics .. lol ★

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    If this has been asked and answered, I apologize.

Is it better to use pelts for crafting a Shadow Lynx or save them all for upgrading the pasture?
    ★ dear LavaMagic, many players reported higher Lynx sightings at higher levels, preferably at Level 10 (: ★ at this pinnacle you would be able to craft all the Lynxes you desired (: ★

★ whereas if you're considering not to go level 10, then you can save the pelts to make a Lynx Army (: ★ hope this helped (: ★

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ dear LavaMagic, many players reported higher Lynx sightings at higher levels, preferably at Level 10 (: ★ at this pinnacle you would be able to craft all the Lynxes you desired (: ★

★ whereas if you're considering not to go level 10, then you can save the pelts to make a Lynx Army (: ★ hope this helped (: ★
    Thank you so much for your answer. I just upgraded to level six. I will try to get to level ten first. Hopefully I will make it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Average drop per lynx is around 3 pelts for me, but I spawn much more lynx. Still not enough the make it to level 10. If I make 20 pelts in a day I am happy.
    I see.
    First of all I didn't say thank you for the table that you did and share it with us.
    You did an excellent job.

Second I have the same drop rate around 1-4 Cats from the begging, but you are right use to collect more pelts from each cat
    One cat gave 6 once. Now I get 2-3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Well, after my moaning and groaning, I went to do my final taps of the day. Both mines drew a lynx and Ivy too. So I ended up with 12. Not bad.
    Oh yeah. Nothing from OT. No surprise there.
    Anyway, never give up, never surrender.
    Or should I say power of the post?
    I think it was just luck.
    I just collected for morning.., it is morning here, and 0 Cats for me.

Executive Chef
    I've decided the best time to get the lynx for me is at the last past of the Shadow Lynx goal line. Give the 25 to get him then 5 mins later for completing the goal get the 25 back so no loss on time for upgrading my horse pasture to aim for the Noble Stable. That should get done at around 12pm today, I'll have visited my last of the (30) horse pastures for the goal can immediately give royal beam and prime cuts so at about 8pm tonight I'll be able to start gaining more horseshoes.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

New Resident
    Thank you to all who take the time to post on what to expect with achieving the goals of an event. It's disappointing spending a lot of energy and resources only to find out it's unrealistic that you will actually complete the event and win the prize. The only one I think I have achieved was the St. Patty's day event where I won the Lucky Clydesdale and more importantly the Lucky Leprechaun Aideen. She gives awesome drops including builder's paste. I have been playing the game since Sep of 2016. Giving unrealistic event goals and infrequency of drops of certain items are my biggest complaint. Especially golden nuggets. I hardly get any ever! Including using the boost at the apothecary which says it increases your chances of dropping nuggets from mines, and even that hardly ever works! It is frustrating to have goals sitting in my queue for months that i can't complete. And I play this game A LOT. I use it as a distraction at work among other things, so I am hitting it up usually at least once every 2 hours during the day. I would also criticize that the events that give decorations as prizes are lame - I don't even have the space in my kingdom for decorations so they mean nothing to me as a prize. I'd much rather get a box of energy as a prize if anything. Anyway, that's my 2 cents. Happy gaming!