• I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 95 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Udrispad, so glad to see someone agreeing with me about the 1 click trick.

The first two messages should be for facts. Proven facts. The one click thing has been debunked by SO MANY people.

Thomas house and Mines now give me dire boars - both of them twice :-/ Not lynx...

Until now, I've loved the time-goals of the Castle story. Now I'm resigned and tired of this goal.
    I do not see the point because I'm trying - without result. And - I can not influence success, although I play often.

Oh, mines and Thomas house gives me dire boars today! Not lynx!

New Resident
    My goal two has a fourth step... to slay 30 shadow lynx!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tan5314 View Post
    Bad day for me today, nothing from Old Thomas and a dire boar from mines. After all these days I still haven't got a single lynx from my mines.

Anyway, I was able to upgrade to level 5 and I did some math...

45+60+70+90+100(my guess for lvl 10) + 35(for lynx) = 400 total to upgrade from level 5 to level 10 (maybe more, but I want to be optimistic)

400-25(reward for site goal 3) - 15(I have now) = 360 - I actually need by now

360/16 (remaining days) = 22.5 per day

With an average of 4 pelts I'll need 5-6 lynxes per day.

I definitely don't like this math....

--
    And my mines finally spawned a lynx. I should have complained earlier, it seems to help. )))
    Well done on getting to level 5. I think that is excellent progress, especially without any spawns from mines!

I made level 4 today after a very, very good spawn rate. I crafted the Lynx yesterday and so had 0 pelts when I went to bed and somehow, amazingly got all the pelts for lvl 4 today - and that was with work getting in the way About to head to bed - will see what tomorrow brings

Executive Chef
    ★ nice going there cavegirl (: ★

This is seriously impossible!!! ��
    Any help gratefully accepted!!

Rhino Keeper
    Well, hello fellow lynx hunters!

I have returned from holidays (Portugal is highly recommended) and went through the +90 pages of "release the lynxes". I have to say that it is one of the least informative threads on this forum in terms of tips and strategies.

I played only occasionally during my time abroad and I'm currently couple of cats short of level 5 upgrade. Obviously I will need to catch up now if I want the stable (and I do want it).

I'm debating whether or not to craft the lynx. The pros are additional horseshoes, obviously. On the other hand, 25 pelts still leeds like a lot. This made me thinking that perhaps it is better to craft it at a higher level of the pasture? Still unsure.

The drop rate feels low, that is for sure. Spawns from mines are more elusive than the purple wisps from couple of events ago. I already receive the goal 9 requests from my neighbours so the event is definitely doable - either with persistence or gems or both (plus a generous pinch of luck). I am happy to know that the high-level pasture looks nicer (thanks Katt!) because the forlorn low-level look is not very nice. Mind you, I don't think I will be spending gems on this event. In this sense my sentiments perfectly relies what PrincessCupOfButter wrote pages ago - I spent when I feel like it, when I enjoy the game, not when pressured or stressed out.

Finally, I wanted to tell you that you are a wonderful community, and community is there to support each other not drag each other down into the vortex of depression and pessimistic moaning. Keep tapping and keep smiling. Life is better this way. Gameplay too.

Rhino Keeper
    AnnirasSweets, me too on the making my own mini games. My lassos count has slowed as i realised i shud possibly be sensible & get some more flowers for when the cats turn up. So i have been collecting them (have 1200 ish) but my lassos count, 2200. Am sure many people have more but i'm happy.

Why on earth i had about 100 horses in storage i have no clue, been playing the game to long to remember i don't even like horses

Butttttt it keeps me entertained, the lassos i mean.

Thou i think this will poss only make sense to the Brits, as don't know if it's called Lynx elsewhere, but isn't this all really the opposite of the 'Lynx Effect' or maybe we shud ditch the Dove Deodorant & try???? :P

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    AnnirasSweets, me too on the making my own mini games. My lassos count has slowed as i realised i shud possibly be sensible & get some more flowers for when the cats turn up. So i have been collecting them (have 1200 ish) but my lassos count, 2200. Am sure many people have more but i'm happy.

Why on earth i had about 100 horses in storage i have no clue, been playing the game to long to remember i don't even like horses

Butttttt it keeps me entertained, the lassos i mean.

Thou i think this will poss only make sense to the Brits, as don't know if it's called Lynx elsewhere, but isn't this all really the opposite of the 'Lynx Effect' or maybe we shud ditch the Dove Deodorant & try???? :P

Glad to hear I'm not alone in the mini game arena. I think I'm at 900ish lassos. It's not called Lynx in the US, it's Axe. Same parent company but I think axe is a bit more low cost/quality. Nonetheless I got what you were throwing down