162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 157 of 179 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

I enjoy a challenge but this is ridiculous!! Only just levelled up to 7 😩. I will never finish 😈. I don't see why a crafted Lynx couldn't have dropped even a couple of pelts here and there. Time and resources for nought!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I am the last person on earth with my pasture still at Level 8, and with around 30 pelts to get to Level 9? I guess the reason I ask is because misery loves company. I've never enjoyed an event less 😟
    You are Not alone.
    I still need something like 65 to lvl 9 : P
    We will make it not. Ha ha ha

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelKors1 View Post
    Keep spawn rate the same but drop 3X the pelt.
    Yes!
    Same here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    How many of us, for the last 2 days, gotten thrown out of the game/or, was told that Castle Story is an online game, please check your server? Does S8 plant these glitches, so we get even MORE FRUSTRATED? I was playing, pretty much 24/7 Thursday & Friday, I kept unplugging our router to get the proper WiFi connection. It wasn't my connection, it was their system. On Wednesday, I couldn't believe how many Lynxes I got to skin, with at least 5 pelts. Then, the next 2 days, barely any Cats!!! After visiting & messaging my neighbors, I understand there were a lot of us, who experience the same problems. I know, there are plenty of us who can't wait for this torturing event to be over! Bring on the Monster Hunt!
    Same here but not so often as the Tea party event. :P
    This time just reloads a few seconds back a couple times per day.
    But it is at is, nothing is very nice in this game

Farm Supplier
    I never give up, but I have this time round. Half way to level 9 with 1 crafted Lynx to show for the effort of checking in every 2 hours since the start. After no Lynx this close to the end for the last day (x2 ivy, x6 mines & 10 OT) I have just crafted two more Lynx to try and attempt to get the gray horse but I'm way behind on horse shoes so even this is a doubt. Ironically, shortly after crafting the two extra Lynx I received 3 on the bounce from both mines and ivy giving me 10+ pelt

Fashion Designer
    And the horse is mine! 😊
    And that without building the pasture, only from my army of lynxes... 😉

Wow how interesting! how many lynxes were needed?

New Resident
    I have no luck. Even ivy give me nothing. .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by inasel View Post
    I have no luck. Even ivy give me nothing. .
    I think Old fool is the worst especially after he said that he gives the sword to Thorston he gave none of lynxes

Rhino Keeper
    Well I just ran the math for my horseshoes to gray, I'm still about 900 horseshoes away. With a max of able to collect 175ish a day (not loosing sleep) so I will still be about 300-400 horseshoes shy of getting him I don't see how I will get 105 pelts either, unless my spawn rate explodes. This morning collection spawned a lynx at Ivy's a dire boar at OT and nothing at mines... Probably going to be just out of reach on this whole thing. Which is worse in my opinion to come so far just to fail at the very end.