341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 39 of 179 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anikaof9 View Post
    For the people getting lots of wildflowers...can I ask how, I struggled getting to 50 for level 3, so the higher levels are going to be a nightmare. Is everybody using gem bought flowers or the multicolored hedge. I am unwilling to buy a hedge unless the lynx rate speeds up as I won't finish even with wildflowers. Is there a better way than the larkspurs? Thanks.
    I happened to have 2 of the Faerie Flowerbeds (I think I got them from quests) and they drop 6 wildflowers regularly. I've also had good luck with the red trillium (and red trillium shrub I crafted in the Arboretum), white trillium, rocket larkspur, blue-flower penstemon, and talinum auranticum. They don't drop all of the time, but the drop rate is decent.

I don't have a multicolored hedge, but I believe that one drops 12 each time.

Rhino Keeper
    Eight sparkling mine collections-no cats. Four Old Thomas collections-no cats. Two Ivy hut collections-cat both times. These random drop situations are the things that annoy me. When I cannot collect because I can't play all day, I'm not annoyed. But when I am playing frequently throughout the day, but I can't level up because the random drops have not produced, then I am unhappy.

I have only had the shadow lynx appear 1 time from Ivy's House. Nothing at OT House or mines. Tried everything. At the turnover rate of Ivy's House this quest will be impossible to finish. This makes playing very annoying because I can't level up & enjoy the game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anikaof9 View Post
    For the people getting lots of wildflowers...can I ask how, I struggled getting to 50 for level 3, so the higher levels are going to be a nightmare. Is everybody using gem bought flowers or the multicolored hedge. I am unwilling to buy a hedge unless the lynx rate speeds up as I won't finish even with wildflowers. Is there a better way than the larkspurs? Thanks.
    I've have very good luck with white trilliums. I have 10 out and tap 5 and then quick collect (double click home button on iPad and then tap on CS screen) I usually get three, seldom 2 or 4. I had larkspur out for a while and drop was too poor.

No you are not unlucky...I have the exact same spawn rate. Very frustrating! I will not spend more $ for gems on this game. It is becoming a choir and I am not having fun anymore. Team lava is doing it with all there games. So sad! I have had enough after many years of being a faithful player.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree that the larkspur doesn't seem to have as good of a drop rate, plus I was already maxed on purple petals. It will be good to use a flower where you need to stock up on the color petals for future levels. So that is why I've been using the blue and yellow flowers a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post
    I happened to have 2 of the Faerie Flowerbeds (I think I got them from quests) and they drop 6 wildflowers regularly. I've also had good luck with the red trillium (and red trillium shrub I crafted in the Arboretum), white trillium, rocket larkspur, blue-flower penstemon, and talinum auranticum. They don't drop all of the time, but the drop rate is decent.

I don't have a multicolored hedge, but I believe that one drops 12 each time.
    Thanks for the answers GarnetJ, KylesTreats1, DeeDeeBird70 and Idrispad, that's what I thought. I have 1 red trillium which always drops a wildflower, but it takes 4-5 collections per wildflower, I have tons of flowers but it's energy that's my overall problem. Not as bad as the tea party event but going to be a problem later on. I might buy a gem flower to up my collection rate if the lynx rate increases but not without it as it's not worth it. Thanks

I am going to try white trillium then, I think I am maxed out on all the colors at this point so it doesn't really matter which I choose.
    Last edited by Anikaof9; 05-19-17 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Thanking others that answered while I wrote my reply

Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    What was it? 120 pelts until level 6? I got 4 in 24 hours, so at this rate I will not even get there. I'm getting lots of boars too. Wild flowers are not dropping much as well. I have about 100 lassos already. My strategy will be collecting from mines, Ivy's and Old Thomas' house, see what I get and maybe (maybe) craft a lynx. Forgetting about the event. I will harvest as many horseshoes as I can, which will not be much at 2 a time. This weekend I won't have much time to play. I know in 20 days a lot can happen, but I'm not really excited about this event.

I'm not going to complain, because I'm still very happy with my dark and light steeds.
    I just decided to save the teeny fur I have and craft a Big Cat. Since im getting 1 Lynx a day, that is a more possible goal for me. This way ill enjoy this more. Judgement dredd is it? He drops the same stuff our other horses do so no biggie. Ill enjoy having a BIG Lynx in my kingdom!!
    Its a long weekend here in Canada and I wont be playing much anyways.
    Have a great weekend. GBU

Executive Chef
    The lynx dropped silver and 10 horseshoes. So he will be a big help in the community event. The level 5 horse pasture drops 9 horseshoes.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still stuck on level 2 because I can't spawn the lynx very often. I've never gotten one from Old Thomas, I got one from Ivy and one from the mine. Tonight I just spawned dire boars. If we can't get the lynx to trigger no one is going to be able to level up enough to finish. There has got to be something wrong.