162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 142 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Executive Chef
    After seeing the lynx in the kingdoms I visited, I'll be glad to get one. They are really cute lurking behind trees. I'm going for broke. I want everything! The stable and pasture are pretty and I'm ready to set up a horse section. Hopefully this all comes together in the end. Moving forward.

Host(ess)
    Have played faithfully since this quest began. 9 days left and 211 pelts left to get. Never going to make it. And I've got enough lassos to loop around the Earth, maybe twice!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok...these Skunkupines are getting to be a bit much. I can barely harvest flowers for these little boogers!! And heaven knows I have to have a couple truck loads to upgrade my pasture. I am maxed out on anything a skunkupine could drop!! (On the plus side I am maxed out on spell dew)

Rhino Keeper
    Add me to the group of those losing interest in the event due to the abysmal spawn rate of lynxes. I just managed to get my horse pasture to level 6, and I think that's where it will stay. It's bad enough when OTH, IH or the mines don't drop a lynx, but when they spawn a boar instead, I feel like that's just adding insult to injury. I'll be able to finish the side quest in a few days (just need to collect from the pasture 28 more times), and I'll use those pelts to craft another lynx to collect as many horseshoes as possible, but other that that, I'll be ignoring the rest of the Judgement Grey quests and working on the numerous storyline quests I still have to finish. I appreciate a challenge, but timed quests should not require items based on luck. That doesn't make it challenging; that makes it irritating.

Executive Chef
    Giving up on the pasture. The lynx spawning is excruciatingly, aggravatingly slow and I only have 19 of 90 pelts needed to upgrade to level 9. And I play all day! I'll craft another lynx if I actually get to 25 pelts and put them to work guarding the glimmer gate. I think they are the best creatures by far.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    no, that's a boar that sends the cats away
    I think you are right!
    Actually they nested at OT's house and spread around my kingdom, from crops to MInes! even Ivy's little house is occupied by them!
    I think somebody has to call the Boars Busters !!
    Last edited by starnanou; 05-30-17 at 12:13 PM. Reason: grammar

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Horseshoe pond
    Info:
    Found: 3rd individual prize of the Judgment Gray event
    Drops:
    Requirements:
    Collection time:

Horse fountain
    Info:
    Found: 4th individual prize of the Judgment Gray event
    Drops:
    Requirements:
    Collection time:
    Horseshoe-pond and horse fountain are both decorations that don't have a timer and drop nothing

Fashion Designer
    My theory is that the cats are nocturnal. I can get them first thing in the morning and then nothing. I must be getting before they hole up for a daytime nap!

I think I'll do what others are and just create a couple more lynx to collect horseshoes. I have 52, but need 8 more just to get to level 7! Of course I only have 606 horseshoes. Only 1794 to go!

Okay! I've given this event a shot and did my best to level up ... even to the point of running my alarm clock so I don't miss a beat with collection time! But boy! CS, YOU'RE WAY TOO STINGY! It's infuriating! Twenty hours of playtime produced tons of skunkupines (even the pink ones), dire boars which sap energy like a magnet, and enough fang beasts to make me rich (if this was a monster hunt!) Finally a lynx comes along ... and it drops TWO SORRY PELTS! What's up with that? The following day, the same pattern repeats. Then the next day ... again!

CS, I think you should understand human psychology! There's only enough aggravation a human can take. You can play all the push-and-pull tricks you want to get a marketing advantage and earn money, but what good is that if players are so angry, they want to quit?

I haven't even gotten over the false advertising about the spring peacock that's supposed to drop golden eggs ... but has never done so! Now this event, which promises another golden drop, may very well be just another ploy to entice gem players and money spenders. Sorry, but I'm not buying into this trick again! Once burned, twice shy!

Rhino Keeper
    For anyone at S8 who may be paying attention.

I only collect 2 -3 times in a 24hr block, so have the expectation - due to the purposely low spawn rate - that I will get at least one of the beasts needed.

I have just done my morning collection and got nothing.

This doesnt make me want to spend money S8. This just makes me frustrated that you treat your customers differently.
    Its meant to be a free game with optional buying of pixels.

So all players should be on a level playing field. Even when I wasnt working and was checking the device up to 20 times in a 24hr block, the game is not equitable.

ETA. I am now done with this event. So there wont be any spending from me.