162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 160 of 179 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I'm still at level 7... So if anyone is feeling bad about being stuck at level 9... This should definitely boost your confidence; unless, of course, if you won't be able to reach level 10 in the time remaining.... Then your situation is actually worse because you're still clinging on to hope that you'll finish the event... And you're just so close... And I've made my peace

... NOT! I can't just forget the ridiculous amount of time I've spent collecting and hoping and wasting energy to advance to nothing! Nothing!!!! N.O.T.H.I.N.G (!) ... Ok, I'm relaxed lol it is just a game "woosah"

I'll continue collecting, if only to help the community reach the final prize. I hope my little rant has afforded some of you some kind of comedic, necessary relief from this game

stuck on level 9 not going to finish it i will be not spending any money to finish it play 16 hours a day

Executive Chef
    ★ looks like we are doing well in the community (: ★

took 2 months off from playing the game ....what i miss?.....

ok i see, going back into hibernation.....

will be back when we get expansions and story line.

xox

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    xox
    ★ wise choice cyndora (: ★ you didn't miss any during hibernation (: ★

★ I ended up storing the lynxes cos they are out of proportion when placed beside the grey (: ★

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    looks like we are doing well in the community (:
    Well, call me cynical but I have always been confident we will get the final community prize just before the event ends. Like every other time

I have had a great day with spawns today - 7 from mines , OT and Ivy. Oh that's right, but that's if you count 2 dire boars from OT and 1 from a mine. Pelt drops remain low - 3 or very occasionally 4

Had a look round my active lvl 50 nbrs
    17 have lvl 10 - I know a few of them use gems, based on previous events
    14 have lvl 9 - I guess some may make it to lvl 10 and some won't
    17 have lvl 8
    18 are lower or not bothering to play

So is a 25-30% completion rate acceptable? Probably for S8.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    took 2 months off from playing the game ....what i miss?.....

ok i see, going back into hibernation.....

xox
    Hmm, if hibernation means snuggling round a fire with warm cocoa, I am tempted to join you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Well, call me cynical but I have always been confident we will get the final community prize just before the event ends. Like every other time

I have had a great day with spawns today - 7 from mines , OT and Ivy. Oh that's right, but that's if you count 2 dire boars from OT and 1 from a mine. Pelt drops remain low - 3 or very occasionally 4

Had a look round my active lvl 50 nbrs
    17 have lvl 10 - I know a few of them use gems, based on previous events
    14 have lvl 9 - I guess some may make it to lvl 10 and some won't
    17 have lvl 8
    18 are lower or not bothering to play
    o

So is a 25-30% completion rate acceptable? Probably for S8.
    But, what about level 25-45 neighbours? & is completion and level 10 for the field S8's & all players goal?

More, in fact most, of my level 25-45 neighbours are still playing the event & have level 7 and up inc 8,9 & 10 fields.

Most of them have level 4,5 or 6 tea party's (as do a lot of my level 50 neighbours) and gave up that event

This is a frustrating, soul destroying method the 'lucky/unlucky' phenomenon that comes with rare random spawns & i don't like it but for the whole community added together it's kinda worked.

The graph showing the average of buildings getting towards completion has def increased.

Thing is as a community is it a bit like never leaving a man behind? with average graphs is always the 2 extremes some have had truly horrific luck & thru no fault of their own have low level fields. But more people played to the end & more people got the positive achievement of level 8 or 9.

i guess as a community we have to tell S8 which we want, higher overall average buildings versus a bigger split of completion/rest at lower levels & accept just bcos we are level 50 doesn't mean we shud automatically expect to finish each event.

i still wish we cud think of a third way thats not break a billion rocks & not rare random spawns. /shrugs

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by babublik View Post
    Well, I'm still at level 7... So if anyone is feeling bad about being stuck at level 9... This should definitely boost your confidence; unless, of course, if you won't be able to reach level 10 in the time remaining.... Then your situation is actually worse because you're still clinging on to hope that you'll finish the event... And you're just so close... And I've made my peace

... NOT! I can't just forget the ridiculous amount of time I've spent collecting and hoping and wasting energy to advance to nothing! Nothing!!!! N.O.T.H.I.N.G (!) ... Ok, I'm relaxed lol it is just a game "woosah"

I'll continue collecting, if only to help the community reach the final prize. I hope my little rant has afforded some of you some kind of comedic, necessary relief from this game
    Yep, I'm there with you. I long ago realized I wasn't getting a spawn rate that would let me complete. I too am collecting towards the final,community prize and responding to those neighbors who have gotten far enough to request the horse brush

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    But, what about level 25-45 neighbours? & is completion and level 10 for the field S8's & all players goal?

More, in fact most, of my level 25-45 neighbours are still playing the event & have level 7 and up inc 8,9 & 10 fields.

Most of them have level 4,5 or 6 tea party's (as do a lot of my level 50 neighbours) and gave up that event

This is a frustrating, soul destroying method the 'lucky/unlucky' phenomenon that comes with rare random spawns & i don't like it but for the whole community added together it's kinda worked.

The graph showing the average of buildings getting towards completion has def increased.

Thing is as a community is it a bit like never leaving a man behind? with average graphs is always the 2 extremes some have had truly horrific luck & thru no fault of their own have low level fields. But more people played to the end & more people got the positive achievement of level 8 or 9.

i guess as a community we have to tell S8 which we want, higher overall average buildings versus a bigger split of completion/rest at lower levels & accept just bcos we are level 50 doesn't mean we shud automatically expect to finish each event.

i still wish we cud think of a third way thats not break a billion rocks & not rare random spawns. /shrugs
    In my opinion: As a community we should hope for an event that can be finished if players put the time in. Spawn and drops should not be based on luck. The event doesn't need to be finished days early but it should be evident that by investing the time, energy and resources, it can be accomplished, not almost. Happy with level 7, 8 or 9 should not be ok.

S8 will still make money because there will always be players that will gem ahead.