162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 153 of 179 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    After this happened I got the sale pop up for flowers pelts etc. clearly this is why. Since then I have gotten 1 lynx yesterday, and 1 this morning from Ivy and thats it. Again we are being manipulated into spending money.
    Agreed. And even when I do get the rare lynx to pop up, lately I only get 2 or 3 pelts, whereas earlier I used to get 5. I'm still 21 pelts away from level 8, so at this rate there is little chance I can get the stable.

My father passed away last Saturday and typically I would look forward to playing the game as a distraction from life, but now it is a source of frustration rather than enjoyment. It's a shame.

Farm Supplier
    I just got an extremely lucky lynx that dropped 7 pelts.
    They were so very stingy yesterday. Sometimes only dropping 3.
    I leveled up to 9 last night as well.
    Hoping I can hit 105 pelts.
    Shadow Gray is a certainty at this point.
    I really enjoyed this quest.
    Light at the end of the (shadow) tunnel.

Farm Supplier
    GarnetJ
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Love and light to you and yours.

Rhino Keeper
    my spawn rate has been abysmal the past few days....I still need 120 pelts and at this rate I'm not gonna make it. disappointed because I really wanted the stable

Fashion Designer
    One lynx yesterday, one today still less than 600 horseshoes

Quote Originally Posted by marykidd View Post
    How do you collect golden horseshoes? Is collecting from the horse pasture the only way? I didn't see anyone complain or wonder about this, so I was thinking that maybe I missed out on something!
    Collect horseshoes from horse pasture every 2 hrs (the higher you upgrade your pasture the more horse shoes you get) , shadow lynx if you built one yet, and sometimes from horses.
    I get lassos from my horses 90% of the time.

My problem is not the pelts and other things Mine is I can never get enough items from my neighbors and don't want to spend the gems

Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post
    Agreed. And even when I do get the rare lynx to pop up, lately I only get 2 or 3 pelts, whereas earlier I used to get 5. I'm still 21 pelts away from level 8, so at this rate there is little chance I can get the stable.

My father passed away last Saturday and typically I would look forward to playing the game as a distraction from life, but now it is a source of frustration rather than enjoyment. It's a shame.
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

Executive Chef
    Seems to be impossible to reach the level 10 horse ranch - sad that they have sucked out ALL the fun from past few events. They are not fun anymore - just really really hard and annoying. If they go on like this I may even stop playing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rmmorey View Post
    My problem is not the pelts and other things Mine is I can never get enough items from my neighbors and don't want to spend the gems
    Hi do you mean the friends/neighbour request? if so you can add me if you like & people always talk about there being a neighbour request forum people put their details on that you can grab or you put yours.

someone good & much cleverer then me will prob link it. i know my limitations lol.

my towns WaltonOnTheNaze ID is username here