341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 41 of 179 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post
    That's great to hear! So I will definitely craft one of those guys as soon as I have enough pelts.
    In the past the animal hasn't given as much in horseshoes as the building however unless we start seeing pelts we might all be trying this.

Kattkrazie what's the collection timer on the lynx?
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    So I started this event around 3pm central time yesterday. Unfortunately I had checked Ivy's hut that morning so I missed that collection. Now since the beginning I have checked O.T's roughly 8 times and it has spawned 2 dire boars. I have 2 (structure limit) mines and have checked them roughly 6 times and they have spawned nothing. I have ****ed 2 lynx so far and both spawned at Ivy's. So don't tell me there is nothing keeping them from spawning. There is either a glitch in the code, over 30 pages of people complaining!!! Or the spawn rate is so low it's non existent. I don't care at this point if I finish. I will not spend money for gems. And the weekend is approaching and no one has a decent answer.
    Yes absolutely - me too. 2 days - 2 Lynx - and this seems to be the 'average' number that are appeared for people by reading the forum. Some have more, some less, but one a day seems what most people are getting.

So... It is simply not possible to complete the event with this drop rate - higher horseshoe numbers being dependant on upgrading the pasture with lynx pelts.

Yet S8 say there is no problem - oh dear. They must therefore be saying that's the expected drop rate - therefore they expect us only to be able to finish if we buy gems or 'value packs'. It's a sad day for castle story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anikaof9 View Post
    Anyone know if the light and dark Lily's from the last event drop wildflowers, this might have been answered but if so I missed it. Thanks
    I don't believe so. And I don't think that the white icelandic poppies count either. The back of the Wild Flower card lists the flowers that work (listed on 1st page for reference).

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Here here. Being in the UK I have around 2 hours after start of event before bedtime. Spent all day collecting from SM and TO zilch. Only 3 collections from Ivy's Hut has spawned a cat. Disappointing.
    This exactly!!! It's so much fun to lose most of the first day when the event starts right before I have to go to bed. Nice to meet another U.K player.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    In the past the animal hasn't given as much in horseshoes as the building however unless we start seeing pelts we might all be trying this.

Kattkrazie what's the collection timer on the lynx?
    The lynx has an 8 hour timer.

Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post
    I don't believe so. And I don't think that the white icelandic poppies count either. The back of the Wild Flower card lists the flowers that work (listed on 1st page for reference).
    Oh! I didn't realize that, Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    The lynx dropped silver and 10 horseshoes. So he will be a big help in the community event. The level 5 horse pasture drops 9 horseshoes.
    THANKS KAT! Now I will definitely stick with crafting my kitty

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin3108 View Post
    After playing this event for 23 hours, 7-8 collections from Old Thomas, 5x2 mines and 2 Ivys hut I got exactly
    0 cats
    and 3 boars (one each from Ivy, Thomas and a mine..

Is this a joke?????

So I join in the chorus:

Turn on the cats

and make up for what we missed out on so far!!!
    3 hours later - another visit to Thomas, the two mines and Ivy and I'm still at 0 lynx 27 hours into the event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tamaraalexisreave View Post
    THANKS KAT! Now I will definitely stick with crafting my kitty
    Here kitty kitty

Now I'm even more excited to craft the lynx.

Farm Supplier
    Netherlands here I know the feeling