266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 37 of 179 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Are you still monitoring the situation, Pika? Or have you all gone home for the weekend?

Rhino Keeper
    So I started this event around 3pm central time yesterday. Unfortunately I had checked Ivy's hut that morning so I missed that collection. Now since the beginning I have checked O.T's roughly 8 times and it has spawned 2 dire boars. I have 2 (structure limit) mines and have checked them roughly 6 times and they have spawned nothing. I have ****ed 2 lynx so far and both spawned at Ivy's. So don't tell me there is nothing keeping them from spawning. There is either a glitch in the code, over 30 pages of people complaining!!! Or the spawn rate is so low it's non existent. I don't care at this point if I finish. I will not spend money for gems. And the weekend is approaching and no one has a decent answer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    I decided to get lynx only based on my luck on the spout rate might take 1 week then I will just try to upgrade the building to whatever I can. If I can get community prize then I would say victory
    Yep, that is my plan as well. The one thing that I've always enjoyed in this game are the graphics, so it would be nice to add a lynx to my collection The horse is less of a draw for me.

Fashion Designer
    My last visit to OT's house finally spawned .... a dire boar.

I think a poacher came in the middle of the night and took all my lynx (lynxes?)!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

Fashion Designer
    ZERO CATS .... again.

hmmm lovevupines I got but the cat, not!
    they are making each event way harder each time. pretty soon no one will play. I know because I did almost every event since the first pyre event. and these last few are getting outrageous

I just got a lynx from a sparkling mine...I have collected 4 times from both mines, so eight total. Just to confirm they do drop from mines but spawn rate is bad as that's 16 hours of collecting. I guess we will see.

Rhino Keeper
    Still nothing from mine and old thomas..

Just got 2 cats from Ivy's

This is not fun

Fashion Designer
    I have had two lynx. but everything else is ready to go!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Rhino Keeper
    Not a Lynx in sight! #losinginterest
    I used to love these quests..... #goodolddays Not Anymore!!
    The Spawn Rates are Pure Insanity.
    No Fun in a game-No point.Listen To Us please..

Farm Supplier
    I'm with you Juda - this event has really lost my interest already. No cats whatsoever and I've collected from the sparkling mine, Ivy's hut, & Thomas' house probably at least 25 times total and nothing!!!!

I'm getting plenty of flowers and lasso's, but the pelt is non-existent at this point. I'm glad to hear some people are having success so far, but for me, this is very disappointing (once again... as in many of the other events they S8 creates - it seems they just don't listen to the users on the forum with their feedback) It's a shame...

LordDan