162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 167 of 179 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

I don't know why I haven't given up before now!! Maybe I'm hoping for a miracle. As with less than 22hrs to go that is the only thing that will see me complete this event. I am still 46 pelts shy of level 9 and I definitely won't get the horse either. 😈

I'm really dissapointed because i've been playing regularly everyday and just reached level 9 today and still need 100 shadow pelts to reach level 10 which is impossible to get in less than 24 hours.This Shadow Lynx spawn rate is just horrible. I've been playing this game for years now and I use to be able to complete most events but now it's just not the same....i will not be getting the horse either. I feel like i put a lot of effort and i still get nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    I have to admit that I'm more than frustrated and disappointed. I realize that this is just a game, but it was one I really used to enjoy and relax with. I play multiple times every day. Yes, I work so it's usually only morning and evening. But that means at least 5 collections from the pasture a day. My spawn rate was horrible. My last collection, I spawned 3 dire boars. I'm sure I won't see that many as soon as the monster hunt starts. Meanwhile, I am still over 200 horseshoes away from Judgement Gray. I was hoping to at least get him since I can't get over 90 more pelts to get the Noble Stable. I've always tried being positive and cheering others on. Today, I am not feeling cheery. All this effort for naught. Even after spending gems to speed up the pasture or Old Thomas's house. This may be the tolling of the final bell for me. I really do have others things I could do with my time.

Ok, enough whining. I'll probably see what the monster hunt brings and then decide.

Congratulations to those that made it! You deserve it!
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    Extremely disappointed that there was not one guaranteed spawning source. Should be at least one in a timed event.

Farm Supplier
    I play all day long and at the beginning I was getting regular pelts. The minute I upgraded to level 7 it all stopped. Pumas were so few and far between it was ridiculous. This is the first time I have I have complained over a game. Oh well, another useless piece in my kingdom. Really stinks.

The spawning rate was not good for me. Even Ivy's Hut was unpredictable. I realized I would never be able to be successful. I just concentrated on Judgement Grey and just got him. Disappointed that the amount of inventory was so far from attainable on the Noble Stable.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    On the 4th day I had to accept that I would not be able to level up the pasture to level 10 without using gems. That will be first for me. I have always completed event with souvenirs with no gems and cash spent by sheer obsession. However, I can't make the cats spawn with my obsession. So, I decided not to use any pelts to upgrade the pasture (it is currently level 3) and use all the pelts to craft the Lynx. According to my math, I can still get the horse this way. I have five Cats now and will craft 6 more or so before the end of the event. I am going to have quite a pack! (Except I don't think " pack " is the right word for Lynx.) Now I am happily obsessed with making cats! Good luck, everyone!
    Less than 24 hours to go now and I have managed to craft 20 cats in one kingdom and 19 in the other! I am hoping to squeeze in one more by the end of the event. I would love to show you all my cats but I can't upload the photo... In retrospect, I would have been able to upgrade the pasture to level 10 without spending gems or money. But I am very pleased with my cats and had fun making them!

Rhino Keeper
    I have been home, recovering from surgery. I have been able to play all day throughout this event, except the day Inhad surgery. I had plenty of lassos and wild flowers. I saw very few lynxes during this event. It was even more frustrating when a boar was spawned. I will get neither horse. It is impossible for me to play with greater frequency than I did in this event. I wonder why I wasted resources participating.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have added a timed poll about the event to this thread. Please refresh your screens to see it.

Make sure you select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.

Given you can only vote once, you might want to hold off voting until the event has concluded.... thanks, SW.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I only have 69 Shadow Pelts out of the required 105 in order to upgrade the Horse Pasture to level 10. I really want to finish the goal to get the Noble Stable but I really don't see how this will be possible. I've been collecting from OT, Ivy & the mines like clockwork but the spawn rates are horrible. Most of the time I don't get a lynx from any of them. I'm going to be really bummed if I invested all this time & effort for nothing through no fault of my own
    I agree wholeheartedly. Even on this last day the drop rates are so bad, it feels like torture. I would have bought a few more traps, but it just isn't enough.
    Thanks SW for the Poll. I hope the results will help in our future endeavors!