162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 164 of 179 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Farm Supplier
    I was just now able to upgrade to level 8. I have been overflowing with enough flowers, petals, and lassos for days. This entire time I have gotten 1 single lynx from Old Thomas' House and I have been collecting every few hours (even during the night because I am an insomniac). Ivy's house sometimes drops. If I am lucky, 1 of my 4 items (2 mines, OT & Ivy's) will spawn a lynx, but many times none of the 4 items spawn anything. 2 items have never spawned a lynx during the same cycle. Also, a single lynx has only ever dropped more that 3 pelts 1 time: with 4 pelts. I have never gotten 5 or more pelts. And again I only got 4 pelts 1 time. Many times I only got 2 or sometimes even only 1 pelt. It's frustrating when you have no opportunity to build more building to collect more and increase your chances of getting pelts, or I would build more mines etc. but I am maxed out as I think all players are. I think my drop rates are worse then most though. Either that or it's extremely ridiculous and rigged. I have never complained in the past about a single challenge but this is truly impossible.

At this drop rate I would need another 40 days to finish!

195 more pelts to go and I collect every time possible!

Executive Chef
    Well with my second lynx of the day I am now done. 1 Level 10 pasture and 1 Judgement Gray now in my game. I really didn't expect to get this done so quickly. I really expected to go to the wire and even buy a trap or two. Glad now all I have to do is collect my horseshoes and not worry about lynx spawns. Or fear I'm going to accidentally craft another lynx instead of a stone brick. Now on to upgrading my Noble Stable best give the nuggets first. Lol.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    I only get 2 lynxes a day that can never be enough to finish this. Question: if I make a lynx, is it going to be of any use after Judgement gray? Or just a decoration? Is it still dropping things after this is over I mean?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I only get 2 lynxes a day that can never be enough to finish this. Question: if I make a lynx, is it going to be of any use after Judgement gray? Or just a decoration? Is it still dropping things after this is over I mean?
    Hello maryamhjm,

the lynx atm drops horseshoes for the personal & community goals but also even atm drop jewels and silver so i would imagine that would continue after the event. i think thou don't quote me it might have dropped a creep tooth or bone once? The jewels/silver are each time.

i just popped into my game & tapped my lynx i got fur and silver drop & ofc horseshoes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Just reading some statistics earlier in the thread. When visiting my neighbors I have found only one with a level 10 pasture. And I had quite a few requests today for the brushes, so finishing will be a hard ask. Not a great completion rate at all.

Incidentally I saw a horse shed on a neighbor's board. Where does that fit in?
    Ha ha, I have a horse shed out on one of my boards. I'm afraid it doesn't fit in at all! It drops horse hair if you aren't maxxed out, so it hardly ever gets collected from. It's just there in case the horses fancy having a little rest inside in the shade. Sir Daisy, the energy horse and the lovely horse from the Baron's tent need pampering.

And my experience of visiting neighbours is similar to yours, very few at level 10 though some have got to 9. We must all belong to team unlucky. And generally the neighbours at lower levels have got less far than the persistent ones at level 50. But this might not be representative across the game as a whole. I'll be really interested to see the results of the poll. I hope lots and lots of us participate.

Executive Chef
    I need 7 more horseshoes and I will be done. I know from reading the thread that there were players that was at the same point of collecting as I was a while back, but they got stalled out because of the spawn rate. I guess I was "lucky".
    This doesn't seem right.
    I think there are plenty of money spenders without these kinds of tactics.
    Bittersweet ending for me.

Here's a kicker... I need roughly 1200 more horseshoes for the horse...or I could spend 9000 gems. With the ongoing sale, it'll only cost $300 bucks to guy enough gems. S8, time for a reality check!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by a1mathteach View Post
    Here's a kicker... I need roughly 1200 more horseshoes for the horse...or I could spend 9000 gems. With the ongoing sale, it'll only cost $300 bucks to guy enough gems. S8, time for a reality check!
    Not that you are obviously considering that cost lol, but if you REALLY wanted & were prepared to spend a bit of money, speeding up the pasture wud be a lot cheaper (not that i'm suggesting yet another horse is possibly worth real money to a lot of people)

For ease of maths if i could say you have a level 8 pasture that's 20 horseshoes 1200/20 = 60 times to speed up (thou ofc you still have nearly 2 days of real collections as well)

60 x 4 gems to speed up = 240 is that the offer for a fiver (british pound???)

i couldn't resist doing my maths here in post a1mathteach (hope you proud)

low level pastures obviously the cost jumps some & it is just another horse. i know i said that already but i'm horsed & skunked out & peacocks & deer.

i think if S8 were going to make the field so hard to get to level 10 least they could do is make the horse easy to attain so people feel they got something from all this

Farm Supplier
    The noble stable is the building with the blue roof. The pasture is what we level up.
    If you obtain the stable, you can have both.
    I finished last night, using only one gem but investing tons of time.
    I enjoyed it. Mainly because it wasn't energy intense.

Nightclub Owner
    I only have 69 Shadow Pelts out of the required 105 in order to upgrade the Horse Pasture to level 10. I really want to finish the goal to get the Noble Stable but I really don't see how this will be possible. I've been collecting from OT, Ivy & the mines like clockwork but the spawn rates are horrible. Most of the time I don't get a lynx from any of them. I'm going to be really bummed if I invested all this time & effort for nothing through no fault of my own
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage