162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 145 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    Your message Moon broke my heart. i've been reading this forum for years your messages always so lovely & supportive of a game you have shown on this forum that you love. seen so many times you go off & help someone whose got a monster hidden & spend your time & effort searching a strangers game just to help or writing other positive messages.

Shibuy as well is one of the life bloods of this forum & cavegirl & i am sorry the others i'm missing but you all are playing this event through gritted teeth it seems. Me to a bit not that i count. If people who normally are so positive about this game & stalwarts of the forum are struggling i hope someone is listening. Introducing luck into a game also introduces unlucky & that doesn't make people want to play.
    Well thank you but I not in the same category as shibuyacloth or Moon for input into the forum - I still think of myself as a newbie here

I am feeling quite positive at the moment as I am just playing as it fits, and am not even trying to work out what I will/might achieve. So I was pleasantly surprised when I got the 25 pelts from the side goal as I hadn't been checking my progress.

Not feeling the need to check the game constantly is nice - and the way it should be!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littlevicdon View Post
    So after playing since the start I have decided to throw the towel in! I have been playing castle story for years and once loved the challenges but now just find them frustrating and it is getting obvious that S8 want you to spend gems to get the goal prizes which it shouldn't be about.
    The last 3 challenges I never got to finish and the half completed buildings now take space up in my storage.
    I won't be going any further with the upgrade of this building as it will prove impossible to get the lynx to spawn for the required pelts. This morning I got one from 4 buildings + a boar!!!!! This is not fun anymore and I feel time wasting.
    I am therefore going to craft a lynx (when I manage another 25 pelts!)
    Lesson learned now - no more impossible challenges for me in the future which results in building not being completed.
    Would be lovely to have a delete button to remove them instead of going into storage.
    I am a long time player too. I remember the days when there was no time limit and you just progressed through the game. All the S8 games I have been playing are now having multiple events all the time where you have to play every hour and with multiple events going on they think you have to be on all the time. I am about to just play all of them very occasionally. It just isn't as fun as it used to be for casual play. I feel I have reached most goals anyway. Lately I never get the final prize in any game although I have spent lots of money to acquire buildings and other resources. It doesn't seem that those help you out anymore.

Executive Chef
    Finally reached 25 pelts late last night and crafted my second lynx. I'll have to be satisfied with getting community prizes and my pair of shadow lynxes. Pasture will most likely stay at level 8.

Rhino Keeper
    What drops from a crafted shadow lynx? I just placed my first crafted lynx and wonder what items drop when I collect from it.

Rhino Keeper
    Just harvested 2 level 6 mines, Ivy's house and Thomas house....got ZERO lynx. This drop rate makes it impossible to complete this quest. It also makes me feel angry early in morning.... getting to the point were the game just makes me feel angry. Probably time to avoid this game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    What drops from a crafted shadow lynx? I just placed my first crafted lynx and wonder what items drop when I collect from it.
    The most important thing is horseshoes for the Community Event I believe there are other drops but I haven't been paying attention to those. Lol.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gracelinda View Post
    Just harvested 2 level 6 mines, Ivy's house and Thomas house....got ZERO lynx. This drop rate makes it impossible to complete this quest. It also makes me feel angry early in morning.... getting to the point were the game just makes me feel angry. Probably time to avoid this game.
    I agree, I hate anything that makes me angry, when the game did that last time I stayed away for the duration of the event. 21 days of collecting from farmhouses, made me think, god going to be doing this for the next 21 days, no thanks, think it was about a 28 day event. It almost happened to this event it was lack lustre to start with and I just had no interest then about day 5 things picked up for me.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the info

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    Thank you for the info
    I paid attention to my last collection, silver was a drop, the first page will probably give you more info than I can.

Host(ess)
    Even I'm getting frustrated with spawn rate for lynx. I'm happy to have upgraded to level 8 without any spending. However in the last 36 hrs I've had 3 beasts!! Surely S8 have to consider upping the rate now please.