• I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 174 of 179 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Wow...last prize is decor!?! I guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore that you work your but off over & over & the prize is just another piece of decor....SMH so it only made it to the game board to see how long the timer might be but since there wasn't any, it went straight back into storage.
    Last edited by meme1098; 06-07-17 at 04:47 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    When my mines spawned a dire boar this morning and I got nothing from OT on my final collections, that confirmed that I didn't want to use gems to complete the event.

So I am going to proudly wear the badge of being 19 pelts short of level 10 and 46 horseshoes short of the horse. I did craft a second lynx at the end, once I knew I wasn't going to upgrade.

Why proudly? I made a deliberate decision not to set alarms, and not to calculate collections/items needed etc for this event to see how I went without this. I know I did start playing a bit more towards the end as I felt I might be getting close, but I didn't go overboard.

And so I don't have a horse or lvl 10 pasture - and it really doesn't matter :-) And next event, I might take it even easier.

But I will still be voting that I did not enjoy the event ...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    When my mines spawned a dire boar this morning and I got nothing from OT on my final collections, that confirmed that I didn't want to use gems to complete the event.

So I am going to proudly wear the badge of being 19 pelts short of level 10 and 46 horseshoes short of the horse. I did craft a second lynx at the end, once I knew I wasn't going to upgrade.

Why proudly? I made a deliberate decision not to set alarms, and not to calculate collections/items needed etc for this event to see how I went without this. I know I did start playing a bit more towards the end as I felt I might be getting close, but I didn't go overboard.

And so I don't have a horse or lvl 10 pasture - and it really doesn't matter :-) And next event, I might take it even easier.

Yep, once I knew that there was no chance of achieving Level 10 or Judgment Gray, I crafted a second lynx. Now they have joined forces with my werebeasts guarding my kingdom.

I'm not sure why all of the community prizes were merely decoration. But it will join the other decoration items in storage.

Very happy to be moving on from this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Attachment 37039
    17 lynx, lvl4 pasture, and a normal horse. I would say it was stress-less event for me. I calculated, I got 441 pelts in total so I wouldn't make to lvl 10. Overall, I made good choice to collect lynx instead. Not happy about the tent update but I am looking forward to monster hunt... Good luck to everyone
    ktorewqas - I love your lynx army!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post

My thoughts exactly. No stable! No horse! No gems spent! So be it.... The more we try to go the extreme to complete these crazy "luck" "unlucky" goals the more we will continue to get from S8. I only wanted the blue stable bc I liked the color. The drops are never commensurate with the amount of effort and supplies we give!

I hope S8 listens to their dedicated players; but idk.

How do I get a lucky electronic setting to be in the "lucky" group next time? But I do know that even if you weren't so lucky many of you worked hard to complete the event. Congrats!

Farm Supplier
    I didn't go even that far!!! It was almost impossible to connect during the last days (week ....) So I am 3 horseshoes from the community prize since this morning�� And had not been "allowed" to try for the rest!!!! These events are so difficult to achieve if you can even have access to the game...
    No gem loss,... nothing important for my real life... I did not enjoy this quest !!!! Boring, the same things always....
    When is the storyline coming back?

Well that was unsatisfying. Hope they bring the fun back to building the kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 7 because ni time to babysit 3 poor building that doesn't spawn everytime and not enough drops frkm flowers
    If crafted lynx collection time was 4,6 instead of 8 hours, it would have given many people much more horseshoes but of course ,it was meant to be poor. U had yo babysit the lynx or you can only collect twice a day

In the dying stages and still short of 40 pelts for level 9 pasture i decided to craft two more cats. Too many horse shoes short of Grey to mention.

We need another option on the poll. I was able to finish everything but only because I bought the packs with Linx fur x3.

Maybe we should add a checkbox for finished but only by spending Gems or $.