Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Judgment Gray
    * Starts: - Ends:

Time Zone Converter: compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco

Please follow the forum posting rules or your post may be removed.
    If your post contains feedback about this event, your post will be moved to the Suggestion forum - click here.

* What happens when an event finishes?? Click here to take you to a post called How Community Events Work in the Hub.
    * Help! I can't see the upgrade button? If you do not see the upgrade button, click somewhere else on the board and then click back on the item. The buttons should return. Force close if still not showing.
    * Help! The drops aren't going into my inventory! There is a counter on the top right of screen and all drops go there. They do not go into inventory.

* To get the first individual prize, you need to collect 50 Golden Horseshoes.
    * When you reach 50 Golden Horseshoes, the next individual prize opens up for you and will show you how many Golden Horseshoes you will need for the next individual prize.
    * Once you reach 500 Golden Horseshoes, you are eligible for any and all of the prizes that are earned by the community (shown on the second row).
    * The total number of Golden Horseshoes is updated on the counter as soon as they drop, not when they are collected.
    * Be mindful that upgrading resets the timer back to 2 hours.
    * A crafted Lynx does NOT drop pelts.

Pictures of the event from ShibuyaCloth: click here

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We've double checked the drops and don't see any issues that would prevent them from dropping. If you don't already, place multiple Mines in your Kingdom and collect from them. They should be dropping, but we'll continue to keep an eye on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've seen a few posts now encouraging players to inundate Support with tickets about the spawn rates of this optional event. I will continue to fight behind the scenes for better drop rates, but not at the expense of the harm this does to players with genuine problems with their games who reach out to Support for help.

1. You are reminded that the spawn rates have been confirmed as 'normal' and that it is not a bug.

2. Flooding Support will only hurt the other players in the community who are having genuine issues and greatly slow down the process of them getting actual help.

You can add your voice here in discussions or in the Bugs/issues forum thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ars-not-lynx-s

You are also reminded that if you wish to dispute this request to file a Forum Dispute to discuss it with a Community Manager.

I adjusted the level 9 pelt figures and updated the total. Table courtesy of ShibiyaCloth. thanks! SW
    Compact form of needs for this event:
    Level Wild Flowers Shadow Pelt Lasso
    #1: 0 0 0
    #2: 25 0 10
    #3: 50 15 15
    #4: 75 25 25
    #5: 100 35 50
    #6: 150 45 75
    #7: 200 60 100
    #8: 250 70 125
    #9: 300 90 175
    #10: 375 105 250
    Total 1525 445 825
    In a nutshell, first first 5 days in the event, it is most likely that the final prize is only be achievable if you are willing to spend gems on pelts. Ideally through buying truck loads of traps.

You need an average 5 lynx a day with an average drop of 5 pelts to make it in time. Not even speaking about the horseshoes prize. I will calculate that later based on this assumption.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-23-17 at 04:24 AM.