162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 130 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    They went on an educational visit to the mines but they didn't realise that, through a mixup at the travel agents, they were sent to the Siberian Mines rather than the South African diamond mines. As they left the locked the cats out and the installed auto cat flap and feeder only worked for small domestic pets.
    However, at OT's, many Dire Boars have crawled into that flapped door, they're keeping those Cats indoors. Ivy's hut has turned into a partying house for Skunkupines.
    Yes, I'll keep trying, there are many days remaining....onward!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ everyone tap on Old Thomas at least (: ★ I got 2 Lynx from his house today! (: ★

WOW, that's crazy!

Executive Chef
    What a terrible day for lynx's had 1 so far, yesterday I had 9 in total! Only 6/7 hours of my day left so Ivy, OT and mines better pick up their game.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Fashion Designer
    ★ everyone tap on Old Thomas at least (: ★ I got 2 Lynx from his house today! (: ★

Ha! Now I know where mine went! From my OT to yours. The food must be better there, . Or maybe a play date?
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Rhino Keeper
    To be fair to everyone these random spawns of the Lynx should be equal among the player base. As it is I'm seeing some getting 5 to 6 a day & others lucky to get 1.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Goal Notes:
    * Only spawns from visiting Old Thomas (random), Ivy's house (random), sparkling mines (really really really rare! and random)
    [COLOR=#A52A2A]
    I feel like this should be revised to say, "Old Thomas (really, really, really, rare, random) Sparkling Mines (random). Most people seem to be in agreement that Old Thomas's house is barely ever spawning Lynx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    To be fair to everyone these random spawns of the Lynx should be equal among the player base. As it is I'm seeing some getting 5 to 6 a day & others lucky to get 1.
    I agree that the spawn rate should be more equitable. It should also be increased. For those of us stuck at lower levels, in spite of playing every 2 hours, it is beyond frustrating. Even if I got 5-6 lynx a day, they would need to drop pelts with every swipe of the sword. I only had 3 cats yesterday with so-so drops. One lynx so far today. Ivy has given me nothing but dire boars for the last 2 days. I keep hoping this event gets better.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Rhino Keeper

Well done, it gives me hope that one day OT will come through for me too Had the first lynx spawn from him and then last seven days nothing - no exaggeration!!!
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Executive Chef
    The numbers are crazy my spawn rate was steadily increasing but today well unless I get two at the next two mines then 2 from OT I still won't beat yesterday's total. The likely hood is 1 more which for my spawn rate will mean 5 in total today and that is really poor as it's almost half of yesterday's and i haven't had 5 in quite a few days. The fact some people are still getting 1 a day is a joke. I really would have gone bonkers by this point in the game and thrown in the towel. I think s8 really need to reassess their random spawns and drops. The game really isn't fair for some in comparison to others.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Nightclub Owner
    THnaks to Katt, I have now most of the card & pics:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1420466

I also updated the maths as the spawn & drop rate has changed.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...