• I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    In my opinion: As a community we should hope for an event that can be finished if players put the time in. Spawn and drops should not be based on luck. The event doesn't need to be finished days early but it should be evident that by investing the time, energy and resources, it can be accomplished, not almost. Happy with level 7, 8 or 9 should not be ok.

S8 will still make money because there will always be players that will gem ahead.
    i do agree i hate this lucky/unlucky. i hate the way people in game & on the forum have felt & i much prefer when i am in control of my own destiny

but also if your level 30-50 without flocks of alicorns & keep getting level 5 event buildings bcos u can't get the energy to break a billion rocks so you give up early then level 7/8/9 is an achievement.

if they lesson the amount of rock bashing needed in the other type of quests then people with multiple energy sources will be done in no time & will get bored. You can't even really separate by level as is level 50's now without alicorn herds. i know alicorns are not as great as they once were etc but if they were of no use people wudnt still have them out & is ofc other energy dropping pets & buildings & even 4 extra energy adds up.

i don't think either way works for the whole community. i have no clue of the answer, but this frustration was no fun this quest was no fun.

txs to real life thru this event i have been able to baby sit my fone even more then normal i haven't had great spawn rates & have had low pelts per lynx & i wasn't sure if this was going to be first quest i wouldn't finish. i haven't spent any gems yet on the quest or seen a lynx today.
    Last edited by appppppplecrumble; 06-05-17 at 10:05 AM.