341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 86 of 179 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratte717 View Post
    in the side goal called The Shadow Lynx, part 2. It says "buy trap", but I do not know - if it would count the trap that you have in inventory or do you need to buy another one.
    It does count. That was not my question. I'm wondering if anyone has come across another goal that has not already been included on page 1 that involves us actually having to place and use that trap. I do not want to use the trap to summon a lynx prematurely.
    This is not my main account for many of the games. If you ask to be my neighbor, you may be very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    please remember trick(s) from prior events. attempt to spawn a cat with only 1 energy remaining. the probability will be very high if done this way for the mine or old thomas. i'm having no issue spawning cats.. but with only 1 energy to get them to spawn, i have to wait for energy to refill to dispatch them. however, this is not an issue as each mine is on a 3-1/2 hr timer and old thomas on a 2 hr timer. in between collect lassos and flowers.
    I don't know how may of you noticed this post(#450), SW did add it at the end of Post#2.

I tried with my two mine which I visited many times since this big cat thing started and with no one showing up before. So here is the result, I GOT a cat from mine #1, really really surprised me, in a good way. I finally can upgrade the pasture to level 4. Well maybe I was too happy, the mine #2 gave me nothing. But I will keep trying this on the mines, and OT will be ready in an hour, definitely will try this on it too.

Good luck, every one, try this out if you have alicorns or other way to refill energy!
    Last edited by WillRockRoo; 05-21-17 at 05:26 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    daddyoooz, the last click trick surely has been debunked over & over with so many people saying it doesn't work

i've been talking with uni mate with degree in game design this afternoon & we both can't see it working or being worked out unless someone's using computer tools like reddit users with pokemon Go etc.

thou biggest reason i doubt it. Was it the Cinderella & Stanley quest??? over a night people were talking about a trick or ***** they had found.

i dunno what it was, i don't wanna know.

all i saw was in the morning storm8 had removed loads of messages & it seemed this was the reason. Well it was stated it was.

Storm8 are letting people talk about this, even oddly allowing the theory to stay in the first two guide messages. if it worked everyone would be doing it & people following the technique would be on much much higher levels then 4,5 or even 6.

energy is so hard to come by i hate thought of people wasting it for this trick. which as far as i have ever read hasn't been said works by any developer???? so we don't 'know' it do we????

not looking to start a row, that's so not my personality but hate false hope & people wasting energy.

Rhino Keeper
    I tried the 1 energy or low energy never worked for me. Well my horse pasture is now level 5. How you ask wellllllll you guessed it GEMS. I don't like starting events and not finishing them not to mention unfinished buildings you can't do anything with. Yeah I could put it in storage and forget about it but you eventually will see it again scrolling through your inventory. I don't know if I should keep going or not. Level 6 requires 60 pelts.

Fashion Designer
    Yesterday was dismal. Not a lynx for most of the day, but finally got one from OT, one from L5 mine, and Ivy came through for a third and enough pelts to craft the lynx. Today started better. One from L5 mine and one from Ivy from early collection. Coming home from church I got one from OT and enough to upgrade the pasture to L3. First collect from Lynx got me enough horseshoes to get the trap, but pop up screen blocked what else dropped. Subsequent collections = nothing. Totals for 3 days: OT = 4/25; L6 mine = 0/19; L5 mine = 2/19; Ivy = 5/6 I now have 1/25 pelts toward next level 4.

[QUOTE=janf2;1421648]Totally agree we need Pika to see things are not working and we are not happy.
    Like the saying goes "The squeaky wheel gets oiled" so lets keep posting.[/QUOTE. 
    Last edited by Gaillock; 05-22-17 at 12:25 PM. Reason: i deleted my reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    How about we all file a bug report and inundate them with requests? Anyone game? Pun intended. ��
    That would be a separate bug report each, yes I am game? At least it would give us something to do while OT is "recharging"

I have done my thread anyone else game to start one?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    How about we all file a bug report and inundate them with requests? Anyone game? Pun intended. ��
    Wouldn't that be something. There is definitely something wrong with Old Thomas he has been extremely disappointing for me. I don't know I keep hoping things will continue to improve before the event is over. Good Luck Everyone.

OMG! I just got a lynx from a sparkling mine! I can't believe it!
    Longtime, daily player of Castle Story.

My phone is low on memory, so I can't visit neighbors. But I am active and respond to every request.

Add me if you're looking for an active neighbor who responds to requests!