162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 129 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, in my Queendom, it seems to me, Old Tom has gone away for the Holiday weekend. Apparently, Ivy is traveling with him. They left early Friday morning,because, I played all day yesterday, never opened the door to let the Cat out! Come out, come out, where ever you are! I put my horses away, I have all the lassos necessary. Petals, no problem. I'll keep collecting to get the remaining wild flowers. I'm collecting for Level 7.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    So disappointed... I'm only at pasture level 5...
    Oh! You are not alone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    Ok, in my Queendom, it seems to me, Old Tom has gone away for the Holiday weekend. Apparently, Ivy is traveling with him. They left early Friday morning,because, I played all day yesterday, never opened the door to let the Cat out! Come out, come out, where ever you are! I put my horses away, I have all the lassos necessary. Petals, no problem. I'll keep collecting to get the remaining wild flowers. I'm collecting for Level 7.
    I also had a bad day yesterday with the cats. One way to look at it is that today we have to do better than yesterday. Couldn't do much worse.

I am on level 9. I am done with everything but the pelts. I used some gems early in the event as we are going on vacation on Thursday and I won't be able to play much. Hang in there. There are many days left.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    They went on an educational visit to the mines but they didn't realise that, through a mixup at the travel agents, they were sent to the Siberian Mines rather than the South African diamond mines. As they left they locked the cats out and the installed auto cat flap and feeder only worked for small domestic pets so the big cats were homeless.
    Last edited by spanisheyes1; 05-28-17 at 01:05 AM.

Farm Supplier
    The drop rate for lynx is ridiculous i get 1 a day and 10 boars from OT, mines and Ivys house ☹

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am on level 9. I am done with everything but the pelts. Hang in there. There are many days left.
    ★ agree this is achievable so long as we persist. S8 will improve on spawn rates n drops, through a magic coding tweak or a sale (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ agree this is achievable so long as we persist. S8 will improve on spawn rates n drops, through a magic coding tweak or a sale (: ★
    Yes indeed! Entirely achievable as long as one or more of the following applies:

a) We happen to be one of the lucky ones spawning at least 5 or 6 lynxes a day and they all have decent drop rates
    b) We purchase multiple lynx traps and get ready to buy more later if spawn rates aren't better for us
    c) S8 does something to improve spawn/drop rates soon (they've got worse for me in the past two days)

And we're prepared to play every couple of hours every day for the next eleven and a half days. Who needs a life!
    Sorted!

Fashion Designer
    This is yet another unobtainable one for me. I am at 230 horseshoes and need 10 more pelts for lvl 6. Lassos and flowers out the wazoo. Collecting when I can, fairly frequently, but I refuse to live my life by a game. Or by an unreasonable quest for that matter. Good thing I have plenty horses already and don't need the drops from the final prize. Frustrating though, to the point where I will not spend gems, even though I have a good number.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    Yes indeed! Entirely achievable as long as one or more of the following applies:

a) We happen to be one of the lucky ones spawning at least 5 or 6 lynxes a day and they all have decent drop rates
    b) We purchase multiple lynx traps and get ready to buy more later if spawn rates aren't better for us
    c) S8 does something to improve spawn/drop rates soon (they've got worse for me in the past two days)

And we're prepared to play every couple of hours every day for the next eleven and a half days. Who needs a life!
    Sorted!
    I hate to pessimistic it's not my style :P

But I could not I agree more with you.

Executive Chef
    ★ everyone tap on Old Thomas at least (: ★ I got 2 Lynx from his house today! (: ★