162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 123 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Morning all, couple of things:
    - if you want to have a chit chat, take it to PMs so the thread is not derailed.
    - posting personal medical info is against the forum rules, so be mindful what you post. I'll go back through the overnight posts and update some posts.
    - posting about Comms with support is also not allowed.
    - You are free to leave your gaming experiences as normal, but not to critisice others.
    - You do not need to read the whole thread if you want info on the goal. page 1 is your go to place.
    - If you post off topic, it will be removed as normal.

- I will post when I hear back about Lynx traps from Ancient vault adventure.
    Thank you, SW I did not know that we should not post personal medical info although I've never wanted to post such things but good to know
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Farm Supplier
    Well....this is an unjinx myself post. Since posting about my lynx luck this morning, I have become unlynxed.
    That is all.
    Carry on.
    (Hope this works. Ha ha)

Executive Chef
    After you upgrade the horse pasture to level 10, the lynxes will keep spawning. I hope everyone's spawn rate keeps improving. I've crafted 3 cats and can see a few more in my future. So those of you who choose to do the upgrade first, you'll have plenty of chances to craft your lynx.

Good luck!

Executive Chef
    I do hate these spawn rates. I'm stuck halfway to level 6, maxed out on wildflowers and lassos, just waiting on Lynx to spawn. It does seem not quite right that if we don't make it due to inadequate lynxes there's nothing to do about that. Please nudge up the spawn rate, and make it 100% for Ivy's hut! I'm at about 70% there and that's way too low!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    ★ not getting lynx since this morning.. ★ instead had fangbeasts and dire boars.. shoo !! ★ lol
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    After you upgrade the horse pasture to level 10, the lynxes will keep spawning. I hope everyone's spawn rate keeps improving. I've crafted 3 cats and can see a few more in my future. So those of you who choose to do the upgrade first, you'll have plenty of chances to craft your lynx.

Good luck!
    Excellent. Every time I open the workshop and see how many Lynx I could create my finger gets itchy but I've stayed firm on only crafting 2 until I'm at level 10. Glad to know that I'll have a decent chance at making more after, kudos for finishing!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hexappeal View Post
    I believe Katt was correct about the spawn rate increasing as the pasture levels up. I also received 4/4 lynxes from all sources today (yes, even Thomas) which allowed me to level up to 6 and then the 2 mines spawned.
    It does seem the mornings have always been good for spawning them.
    I also received my 20 gems for ****ing 30 lynxes.
    It's been a good morning in the Queendoom.
    Fantastic!!! May with you be the good luck continue May the force be with you
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i think it was Search the Ancient Vault. Anyway I have one out and should be back in a little over 2 hours. I'll post if I get a trap.
    Yes it was Ancient Vault, I've got two adventures going Haunted Keep and Queens Court will keep you posted.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Just done some calculations based on I'm seeing a lot of level 6 players We've still got to get 325 pelts at that level which sounds awful but if you combined that with my following few days of info it doesn't look that bad...

Day 6 - 8 lynx (pelts not calculated)
    Day 7 - 7 lynx & 23 pelts
    Day 8 - 7 lynx & 29 pelts
    Today Day 9 - already got - 4 lynx & 14 pelts.

12 full days left 12 x 23 (pessimistic average): 276
    12 full days left 12 x 29 (optimistic average): 348

Now these figures don't include the remaining time of day 13. It also doesn't show the change in my s8 day, I have managed to collect at 5am then sleep for 1.5 more hours then again when I properly wake but my s8 day starts at 8am. But it appears in my game that not only are the lynxs steadily increasing but the drops are too, once my s8 day started today I got 3 lynx's within an hour, but the first was before the s8 day. I've also not included the current pelts I already have.

Page 73 Post #727 shows my first weeks spawn and drops rate
    Page 118 Post #1174 for week 2's figures.

Whilst some will see this as a nightmare post because they're not at level 6 yet or they're drops aren't great either, I hope it will give hope that the figures always look worse than they are. And if the spawning and drops are steadily increasing then I haven't got the proper knowledge at how high that increasing will go and the figures are forever changing.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 05-26-17 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Addition
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I do hate these spawn rates. I'm stuck halfway to level 6, maxed out on wildflowers and lassos, just waiting on Lynx to spawn. It does seem not quite right that if we don't make it due to inadequate lynxes there's nothing to do about that. Please nudge up the spawn rate, and make it 100% for Ivy's hut! I'm at about 70% there and that's way too low!
    I'm at 100% with Ivy but today, I didn't get any at OT or mines. I am at level 5 but not near 6. I am at level 49-ish on CS, but I never used to come on forums. these events pages help me to know in advance what to collect/keep/which building to not collect from (eg wait for next step so that i don't wait another 12 hours)

are we supposed to only waxed lyrical about good things? ok... I'm glad I'm not growing trees this event?

anyway I can't be bother to upgrade to 10, the tea party taught me not to stress over upgrades, the 400-tooth bear taught me I don't need another bear.

that's why i chose to craft 2 lynx instead

sorry for complaining!