162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 152 of 179 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    While i disagree totally with the one energy click trick daddy (& many people inc me have level 9 fields or have finished without gems just with baby sitting phones) i am sorry to disagree i hate doing that.

But i do agree with much of your last paragraph. The field levelling. i wrote a post last night (UK time) about how many more of my friends have say a level 8 pasture when they have a level 5 or 6 tea party or other event buildings. Especially friends who are level 30-45. i think this is S8 trying to answer complaints of the tea party that people struggled with if they didn't have alicorn herds etc. With lower level friends giving up part way thru. i have a level 39 friend Wamb who i'm so proud of the flowers are a struggle ofc the pelts are but she's trooping on.

If only this levelling of the field technique didn't involve the dreaded lucky/unlucky frustration feeling so many are getting that's the downer. Need a third way, bcos people are sad. Feel sorry for S8 trying to come up with it thou.

Hate repeating myself but i do wonder if the idea was for more people to get the achievement buzz of level 8 even if less get 10 & to give everyone more equal shot at level 10. Trouble is luck is uncontrollable when you introduce it & thou over the whole CS community it's maybe been fairer to all levels, for some individuals it's not been & i feel for them.

Can i thank purplescorpion not just for her impeccable taste in colour (go purple) but for posting her data. i'm an anorak & i have read thru each 1 thoroughly & found them interesting & was good to see another persons experience of the event. i'm hoping to finish, is like the stable but if not least some lower level players have gotten further then before.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    just now all 4 buildings were ready and over the course of an hour i got a 4 out of 4 cats. (individually spawning cat on last energy, waiting for energy replenish, eliminate cat, use energy elsewhere until last energy, clear next building.. repeat.)
    I think this is the key point that may make your game play work for you. Ie the fact that you are dedicating long periods of time to playing each time.

For people that can only check in briefly, playing this way is just not possible.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    If you check my posts on page 73, 118 and 144 I've done a daily count of lynx's and pelt drops.

At the moment I feel more angry at s8 for making this so unfair. These events should be designed to incorporate busy lives, so if like me you're at home and can play regularly then you finish quickly, not designed to **** off loyal players that work in an environment where they can't check their phone every 10 mins when a farmhuose needs collecting from. The mines, Wizard school, Ivy, Thomas and pasture have differing collection times. At a few points in the day my timer is going off every 20 mins because the mines, Wizard school, pasture and OT all collide within an hour of each other then I get a 1.5 hour grace period and then start it all again a couple of hours later. Gem buyers, loyal players and high level players are all being stuffed by unachievable targets because of real life which goes against playing a game for fun. Maybe this will become the new addiction and by law changes we'll have to get warnings before purchasing of addictive behaviour and paying for in game spending. The upside of that might be confirmation buttons!

Just checked post on page 118 one day that week I had 9 Lynx's and 36 pelts. See the craziness! Now either I've had a belter of a day and out of all the thousands playing this game had the best day out of everyone or others are getting more. Nut does show th eunfairness of this event.
    Just a funny to start with.
    Every time I see your name my brain says 'Purple Bricks' as one Brit to another I am sure you will get it.

I totally agree with your sentiments about the frustrations this is causing such a lot of us. I have no problem with the lucky few but, to me, it just highlights the differences and shows the havenots that there are havesomes out there. To me that makes it even more unbelievable. The other annoyance is the silence of S8 and even SW about this. I remember SW posting early on that she was working hard behind the scenes but time has passed since then and still nothing. I am not belittling the work that the Mods do, I am full of admiration, but I read the same total frustration that I feel is in at least 90% of the posts.

Edit. Whoops!!! I need to alter my location, it was Spain until last week when the hot weather sent us running back to the UK.

Executive Chef
    Collected from 4 lynx sources first thing this morning. Ivy finally gave me a lynx! But nothing from OT or the mines. Anyone that gets more than one lynx at a time needs to go buy a lottery ticket.

Now have 42 of 90 pelts needs to get pasture to level 9. Have 1729 horseshoes. Don't expect to get the stable but hopeful I'll get the horse. Put my two lynxes guarding my glimmergate.

Executive Chef
    5 spawns from Ivy, ot and mines today...all DIRE BOARS

New Resident
    Purchased 2 lynx traps. Made a mistake and had another beast up when I chopped the first. Chopped the second and a skunk spawned?!?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    Just a funny to start with.
    Every time I see your name my brain says 'Purple Bricks' as one Brit to another I am sure you will get it.

I totally agree with your sentiments about the frustrations this is causing such a lot of us. I have no problem with the lucky few but, to me, it just highlights the differences and shows the havenots that there are havesomes out there. To me that makes it even more unbelievable. The other annoyance is the silence of S8 and even SW about this. I remember SW posting early on that she was working hard behind the scenes but time has passed since then and still nothing. I am not belittling the work that the Mods do, I am full of admiration, but I read the same total frustration that I feel is in at least 90% of the posts.

Edit. Whoops!!! I need to alter my location, it was Spain until last week when the hot weather sent us running back to the UK.
    Hehe. 1. Yep got it. 2. Here here kudos to anyone that does the mod job, it's a dirty job and thankless task at times I'm sure. 3. Enjoying the British weather more than Spain right now?!? Lol.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Quote Originally Posted by babublik View Post
    I'm 3 pelts away from upgrading to level 7 but my main issue is from collecting the wild flowers. I have about 13 sources I'm collecting from which consist of 2 bushes and 2 of each flower type and a red trillium. I'm not going to spend 40 gems on the multi-colored hedge, but I was wondering if this is normal? I haven't read any complaints on here about the wild flowers... So I'm wondering... Is my source number too low? Are people collecting from like 20, 30, 50 flowers? I'm trying to conserve energy but at this rate, I may collect all the pelts before I can collect another 200 wild flowers (not that I think I'll finish this event, but am I the only one having trouble?) Which non-gem flowers give the best drops on average?
    I found the bushes are the best bet, but you might need to buy a few more, I think I had at least 10 bushes out

Executive Chef
    Here's a crazy thought, I've just checked it's taken 5 whole days to get to level 9 on the pasture (I should upgrade at the next spawn 2 pelts to go), with 5 days left it's looking like even I can't do this without buying traps!
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Very annoyed! started playing, went to ivys first and got the lynx, got 5 pelts out of it, continued on and the game reset, had nothing to do with wifi as I was on lte, after about 5 minutes game came back on, and of course it was all gone, went to ivys again, no lynx this time, and none from old thomas, or the mines either. I want my 5 pelts back storm 8!!
    After this happened I got the sale pop up for flowers pelts etc. clearly this is why. Since then I have gotten 1 lynx yesterday, and 1 this morning from Ivy and thats it. Again we are being manipulated into spending money.