11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 171 of 179 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamochan View Post
    ...and a max of four of the mines...
    Oh man, do I feel stupid now. I thought we could only have a max of two mines! I never even looked to see if I could buy more. Perhaps I could gave gotten my pasture farther along than level 7 if I had figured that out. Early on, I realized that I would not get enough pelts in time to fully upgrade the pasture. I did craft two lynxes, and could actually craft a third as I have 25 extra pelts on hand right now, but who knows how much further I could have,gotten if I'd had two more mines! Ah well. At least I know now for future events.

I am so frustrated. I thought that the drops would get better at some point so I kept plugging away. But they never did. I have collected 9 times today from all of the sources and I have only received one lynx. I just gemmed Old Thomas and both mines to finish early and didn't spawn anything. It is not right. I have been so diligent and played constantly since I don't work. Other than sleeping 6-7 hours a night I have diligently collected all other times, even using a timer. And I still did not get enough lynxes to get to level 10. I will end about 30 pelts short.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Oh man, do I feel stupid now. I thought we could only have a max of two mines! I never even looked to see if I could buy more. Perhaps I could gave gotten my pasture farther along than level 7 if I had figured that out. Early on, I realized that I would not get enough pelts in time to fully upgrade the pasture. I did craft two lynxes, and could actually craft a third as I have 25 extra pelts on hand right now, but who knows how much further I could have,gotten if I'd had two more mines! Ah well. At least I know now for future events.
    You didn't miss anything. We can only 2 sparkling mines which is where the lynx spawned from. The other 2 I'm guessing were the deep mines but they had nothing to do with the lynx.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You didn't miss anything. We can only 2 sparkling mines which is where the lynx spawned from. The other 2 I'm guessing were the deep mines but they had nothing to do with the lynx.
    Oh, phew! That makes me feel better. I currently have two sparkling (and one deep) mines, so I'm glad to know I wasn't shortchanging my lynx spawning possibilities. I could possibly have made level 8, but when I realized level 10 was a pipe dream, I actually stopped trying to spawn lynx or collect wildflowers. I'm glad this event is almost over, and I'm looking forward to the upcoming monster hunt, hoping that I can finally get rid of that Princess Lorelei's Fountain quest that's been in my quest book for ages.

Rhino Keeper
    I've made a space on one of my games to keep my L9 pasture out for a bit. Sad about missing out on Level 10 but I needed another 51 pelts. No more lynx spawning for me, I'm done. For me the low spawn and drop rates spoiled what could have been a nice relaxed event.

I've copied someone's suggestion from earlier in the thread and created an extra tame lynx so I could set two out to guard the glimmer gate for a while. I think it was a great idea. Everything else is in store. Shame that the ponds are just deco, I love a nice water feature. But I've got stuff out ready for the monster hunt now and I'm looking forward to it. Wish I had that breastbane thingy though.

And just one collection left to get the horsie and I'm done. I've already had to use quite a few gems to speed up the pasture for the horseshoes - just didn't manage to level up fast enough to collect them without assistance though I seemed to be playing constantly.

Nightclub Owner
    102 pelts and >3 hours to go. Just time for 1 more mine harvest and the hope of 1 lynx! OT has nearly no chance to spawn a lnyx... This will be a last minute finish and a big crash in front of the line.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I just finished. I did reach level 10 and received Gray. However, I think I only made it because I had more time since Sunday to play. It is summer and I am enjoying a busy real life. At certain times I had great spawn rates of the Lynx (Go Minnesota Lynx, WNBA) and at others times REALLY bad spawn rates. I preferred this to bashing rocks and cutting trees. I did elect to speed up the pasture and Ivy a few times. I also will not set alarms in order to collect overnight or even during the day. I wish more could have achieved the prizes they wanted.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    With 3.5 hrs to spare, I got my last two lynxes (6 pelts and 4 pelts) and it gave me enough to reach level 10. I used a few gems along the way to speed up collections before bed, but only if 1 or 2 gems, otherwise I waited until morning, I didn't have great spawn rates (even this morning I only got one spawn from Ivy and not the other 3). Both mines finally produced after the 3rd collection today.

Thankful I achieved both goals, but unhappy for those who didn't and put the time in trying to finish. The spawn rates were horrible. I agree with previous posts that said at least one of the collections should have been a sure thing and that the randomness should be more equal so that if you put the time and effort in, it will pay off. I had no idea that I would finish either task when it started. The goals given the drops seemed unachievable, but I plodded along hoping for the best. I was lucky.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    102 pelts and >3 hours to go. Just time for 1 more mine harvest and the hope of 1 lynx! OT has nearly no chance to spawn a lnyx... This will be a last minute finish and a big crash in front of the line.
    wow! This is quite a nail biter. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the pasture to level 9 over the weekend. I could not spawn enough lynxes to reach 10. The spawn rate fell off again. I did get enough to create a second lynx to keep. I gemmed the pasture a bunch today, mostly needing only 1 or 2 gems, but a few for 3 and one for 4 because I don't trust S8's timer to be accurate. Judgment Gray is now with my other horses. I don't care about not having the stable, and it's not even annoying to not finish level 10 since I don't ever expect to finish an event anymore.