I was just now able to upgrade to level 8. I have been overflowing with enough flowers, petals, and lassos for days. This entire time I have gotten 1 single lynx from Old Thomas' House and I have been collecting every few hours (even during the night because I am an insomniac). Ivy's house sometimes drops. If I am lucky, 1 of my 4 items (2 mines, OT & Ivy's) will spawn a lynx, but many times none of the 4 items spawn anything. 2 items have never spawned a lynx during the same cycle. Also, a single lynx has only ever dropped more that 3 pelts 1 time: with 4 pelts. I have never gotten 5 or more pelts. And again I only got 4 pelts 1 time. Many times I only got 2 or sometimes even only 1 pelt. It's frustrating when you have no opportunity to build more building to collect more and increase your chances of getting pelts, or I would build more mines etc. but I am maxed out as I think all players are. I think my drop rates are worse then most though. Either that or it's extremely ridiculous and rigged. I have never complained in the past about a single challenge but this is truly impossible.

At this drop rate I would need another 40 days to finish!

195 more pelts to go and I collect every time possible!