266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 179 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

I've been trying to spawn a lynx since yesterday. I got one from Ivy's & that's it. Nothing from Thomas and only dire boars from mines. This is a colossal waste of time. A game needs to be fun.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Has anyone completed The Shadow Lynx goal? I'm wondering if there is a follow up goal. I still have a few more visits to the pasture to go, but I haven't given up my longswords yet. I honestly don't need the wild flowers. So if there isn't a follow-up, with maybe a way to earn lynx fur, then it really isn't worth it for me.

The spawn rate hasn't been improved as far as I can tell. The mines still haven't produced a single lynx. Not even the dire boars...and I could use them for the boar pelts. (No monsters are on the board, I'm getting plenty of skunkupines) Old Thomas is 1 for 3 collections today and I did get another lynx from Ivy. Both cats today dropped 3 pelts. Soooo.....at this rate it will take 4 1/2 days to get the 25 pelts for level 4. And the next level requires 45?!?!?

There is also no option to place 'multiple buildings' considering that there are only 4 possible buildings that might
    spawn a lynx. And the vast majority of players are reporting no (none, ZERO, zip, zilch, nada) spawns from two of those four buildings.

If these spawn rates remain this low, my biggest decision now will be deciding if I want level 4 or if I will just craft a cat and forget the rest. So far, I'm leaning towards the cat.

What I cannot for the life of me understand, is why S8's business plan says "No! We will not let you buy this 500 gem steed you are begging to purchase." And then turning around and saying "Here! Buy this over-priced value pack instead, so you can try to win this other horse and some deco you don't have room for."

I have said it before and I will keep saying it. I realize it's about making money. But, I WILL NOT spend money on this game when I feel like I'm being forced to spend it. Offer me something I WANT and put a decent price on it, and I will buy it.
    I'm halfway done with the Shadow Lynx goal. I'm at the point where you give super glue, fancy beams, buy a lynx trap and fight 30 lynxes. I have posted the steps through Level 5 but it all got buried fast, so I haven't posted any more steps.

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I'm halfway done with the Shadow Lynx goal. I'm at the point where you give super glue, fancy beams, buy a lynx trap and fight 30 lynxes. I have posted the steps through Level 5 but it all got buried fast, so I haven't posted any more steps.
    Thanks Katt! I thought I had read everything, but I'll go back and look for it again. If we did have a separate feedback thread, this one would probably only be about 3 pages long.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We've double checked the drops and don't see any issues that would prevent them from dropping. If you don't already, place multiple Mines in your Kingdom and collect from them. They should be dropping, but we'll continue to keep an eye on them.
    Wow! That's the response?! Never before have I seen so many of us annoyed with one issue in an event. 30+ pages of complaints about the lynx and the response is "no issues". I think we are all telling you there are actually issues, from the player side. You're going to lose a lot of business. More and more people quit with every event that goes this way. Just fix it and make the event enjoyable. Make it give people more than 0-1 lynx per day. Or, you soon won't need any events because no one will be playing.

Executive Chef
    Those of you that don't have lots of carrots should start growing them since they take 2 days. You'll need to make horse feed which uses carrots, wheat and corn. You make 3 horse feeds and each one uses 20 carrots.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We've double checked the drops and don't see any issues that would prevent them from dropping. If you don't already, place multiple Mines in your Kingdom and collect from them. They should be dropping, but we'll continue to keep an eye on them.
    Pika

This would be great ... but... we can only have 2 sparkling mines. I would love to be able to put out multiple mines but first you have to get rid of the limit!!!

Wow, 30 lynx!?!? S8 ... this isn't even funny anymore!! We can't spawn more than 1 or 2 a day & you want us to defeat 30???? I'd laugh but this is just a slap in the face after all the posts telling you they don't spawn!!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Pika

This would be great ... but... we can only have 2 sparkling mines. I would love to be able to put out multiple mines but first you have to get rid of the limit!!!
    Does not seem that S8 realised this.

Oh dear - guess they have never actually played the game ;-)

You have more lynx? Your Ivy hut, Thomas house and Mines drop lynx?
    How? You're probably one of the few ... I have only two lynx in two days of hard play.
    And as I read, they are not much better on that.
    Where do we make a mistake? (No, I do not have a monster on the desktop when tap.)

New Resident
    I'm a long time player and now at the point where I'm seriously considering deleting the game. Over the past few months there have been several players asking where the story line has gone - I have yet to see a response from s8 addressing the change in focus of the game to events which are pretty impossible to complete, not to mention the tedious chopping etc... I've had 1 lynx in 2 days, so not impressed... can only conclude that this is a not so stealthy or entertaining way of forcing players to spend gems. I'm sitting this one out... if I don't miss it then I'll delete... I presume there are enough players willing to spend gems and this is profitable enough for s8... shame

Rhino Keeper
    Those of you that don't have lots of carrots should start growing them since they take 2 days. You'll need to make horse feed which uses carrots, wheat and corn. You make 3 horse feeds and each one uses 20 carrots.
    Thanks for the heads-up Katt! Much appreciated.