162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 166 of 179 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    How are you guys getting to level 10 pasture so quick I've been non stop collecting but only managed to get to level 7 the thing that let me down were the lynxes. I get 2 per day and barely drop pelts :/ sucks that there is only a few ways to get lynxes to spawn and the fact that they drop very little pelts would rather have to fish in ponds for them to spawn once again I won't be able to complete the event and get the end prize which I really wanted and I'm not spending gems on this

Aaargh! So close but so far away. I'm not going to make either, unless I buy gems. I could, but I feel guilty using them on an adventure that has been such a pain in the rear. I have played every single day. What a mess.
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Farm Supplier
    My stable just dropped a carrot. (Level 4)
    The last community prize looks somewhat out of reach...

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    I was just now able to upgrade to level 8. I have been overflowing with enough flowers, petals, and lassos for days. This entire time I have gotten 1 single lynx from Old Thomas' House and I have been collecting every few hours (even during the night because I am an insomniac). Ivy's house sometimes drops. If I am lucky, 1 of my 4 items (2 mines, OT & Ivy's) will spawn a lynx, but many times none of the 4 items spawn anything. 2 items have never spawned a lynx during the same cycle. Also, a single lynx has only ever dropped more that 3 pelts 1 time: with 4 pelts. I have never gotten 5 or more pelts. And again I only got 4 pelts 1 time. Many times I only got 2 or sometimes even only 1 pelt. It's frustrating when you have no opportunity to build more building to collect more and increase your chances of getting pelts, or I would build more mines etc. but I am maxed out as I think all players are. I think my drop rates are worse then most though. Either that or it's extremely ridiculous and rigged. I have never complained in the past about a single challenge but this is truly impossible.

At this drop rate I would need another 40 days to finish!

195 more pelts to go and I collect every time possible!
    I am about equal to you in drop rates, level 8 as well, collecting probably 5 times a day as a minimum other days more. Because I've been low level so long my horseshoe count is so low, just reaching 1K making the horse impossible which is a shame because I love having the different horses. All I can do is keep going, playing with a timer now and see how close to 2400 I can get. Then with the pasture being a 4 gem refresh see if it's worth it to essentially "buy" the horse. But it's not right for players who play regularly and put decent hours into the game to be so far from the prize. I'm hoping that these next two days I get a bit of a boost, but it's still frustrating and my odds are not good
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    How are you guys getting to level 10 pasture so quick I've been non stop collecting but only managed to get to level 7 the thing that let me down were the lynxes. I get 2 per day and barely drop pelts :/ sucks that there is only a few ways to get lynxes to spawn and the fact that they drop very little pelts would rather have to fish in ponds for them to spawn once again I won't be able to complete the event and get the end prize which I really wanted and I'm not spending gems on this
    The only way I did it was with gems! And bought Lynx traps. Everything else was easy to come by... I had a queendom that the Lynx' didn't care to show up too

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    So, last night I needed 9 more pelts to get to L10. Got 2 spawns this morning, one from Ivy, one from mines and only got 8 pelts. I've done 2 collections (shhh sneakily at work) so far today. Nothing on first collection, on second go round 3 hours later, got a spawn, was about to celebrate and then..... reload of game! lost my kitty. So, another 3 hours to wait. Will be down to the wire to get the horse though.

Changing topic slightly, I have started preparing the poll for this event and will load it on the last day once I'm happy with the questions. I keep changing my mind about what to write to capture the essence of the posts in the thread and be inclusive. Maybe I should outsource the polling job to someone else?
    Good luck with the questions

I know there won't be one that requires us to reply in rhyme, but I can't help myself (feel free to delete...)

In a game called Castle Story
    Everything was hunky dory
    Then the storyline stopped
    Events - up they popped (and popped and popped and popped - unlike the endangered lynx)
    And it died in a blaze of glory (well, that blaze being a slow demise watched on by a lot of dedicated and loyal players scratching through the ashes hoping for a sign, a fleeting glimpse of an ember still burning, waiting for it to be re-ignited in what would be a real blaze of glory)

More on topic:
    In terms of my progress, not going to get the stable or horse (unless planets realign and time in real life slows down) . IF pelts from lynxes were higher I might be tempted to buy traps, but when I used the trap we won, I only got 2 pelts. So not going to use gems for such a low return.

Rhino Keeper
    1 day to finish and 70 horseshoes to complete, with pasture at level 9 that's not problem. Only need 4 times more.
    But the problem are the 58 shadow pelt to upgrade the pasture to Level 10. Impossible in 1 day.
    Like many others I've spent a lot of time on this event (playing all the 21 days , more than 16 hours at day and Checking almost every 2 hours , I have an alarm to do). And I can't complete . This is the first event that I can't finish. I think that this event has been very bad calculated by S8.

Nightclub Owner
    Why is this event ending on a Wednesday? Update day is Thursday; can't they at least extend it by one measly day?

Even if I were willing to drop 20 gems on a trap (which I am not) I only average about 3 pelts per lynx. Currently I need 22 pelts to upgrade the Horse Pasture to 10. Seven traps would cost me 140 gems - completely unacceptable I am so mad that I may not get the Noble Stable
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hexappeal View Post
    My stable just dropped a carrot. (Level 4)
    The last community prize looks somewhat out of reach...
    Carrot? No milk lol congrats!
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    I got Judgement Gray and he is keeping Grey Clydesdale company. But sadly he won't get a stable because I need 57 more pelts. Just collected from mines and OT and got nothing but coins I don't need. So far the only thing Judgement Gray has given me is sugar and lassos. Big Whoop.